• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
yea... fiu+afro+hrnut vs.... oh wait thats all of fl
Hbox, GDX, Mero, and CO18 from your power rankings say hi. As well as the rest of the people reading this.
Also, I listed about 6 people plus myself. Fl Gaming had a lot more than 7 people. :p

no that would be the opposite of hate. love, some would call it.
Some say love and hate are one in the same.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I didn't include afro or nsm because I wasn't sure if they were going to go to zp or not. XD

Afro is crewless now that Nexus (R.I.P.) disbanded and stopped playing Brawl. Something for FIU to consider?
He'd actually have to come down and play with FIU. (hint hint)

MVD

Smash Master
Hbox, GDX, Mero, and CO18 from your power rankings say hi. As well as the rest of the people reading this.
Also, I listed about 6 people plus myself. Fl Gaming had a lot more than 7 people. :p

Some say love and hate are one in the same.
O.o what abouts MVD! XD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
my money is ridiculously low...not sure if i'll be able to make it

kyon, you gonna drive to this?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
esam and snipa should reverse MM

esam (ic) vs snipa (pickachu)

=P

and mvd ill take up on that offer ;).plan to win.

edit:
btw...people dnt forget my offer on the MM's...its free money...for me :p

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Yep Lee, I will not go this time. Most definately not. Lulz, I have a pretty **** long way to go before being considered a good FL TL. Wish I was in a crew and went to more tournies :(

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Are you not going, because you don't think you're good or because you have to do something?

Don't not go to tourneys because of how bad you are....that's not the way to get better. I mean
crews really help, but nothing beats good ol tournament experience.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Are you not going, because you don't think you're good or because you have to do something?

Don't not go to tourneys because of how bad you are....that's not the way to get better. I mean
crews really help, but nothing beats good ol tournament experience.
Not exactly, parent johns. Because of my parents, I haven't been able tog et much good tournament experiance. My mom doesn't want to get involved, so my dad came up with a proposal that he'd be the one to take me. However, this saturday, he does not have off, he doesn't get saturday off often. Last ZP was my 3rd tourney : /

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Aww that sucks man. Maybe you could get someone else to give you a ride?

Or are you a youngin like me, and your parents are hesitant about having strangers drive you?

Top Bottom