• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well, I banned myself originally so I didn't really do anything to deserve a "real" ban.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Since the change to Xenforo, Fuujin has done nothing wrong, besides posting...
There was a minidiscussion on the "We're back!" Thread and many people thought this would be a nice second chance for them... but apparently mods don't like the idea....

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Since the change to Xenforo, Fuujin has done nothing wrong, besides posting...
There was a minidiscussion on the "We're back!" Thread and many people thought this would be a nice second chance for them... but apparently mods don't like the idea....

Look at it this way, they didn't complete their ban period. If they can come back and not be cancer then that's cool; but they have to complete their ban.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
There's a very high chance I'll be attending the next big tourney here in TX next weekend. I'm super rusty. I also may be teaming with a decent Sheik, but I've never teamed with him (or any Sheik for that matter) before. Anyone have tips on teaming with Sheik?

Fujin

Banned via Warnings
why havent you all banded together to stop these admins from harassing me and gotten me un-permanbanned?

Wheres the unban fujin petition?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
There's a very high chance I'll be attending the next big tourney here in TX next weekend. I'm super rusty. I also may be teaming with a decent Sheik, but I've never teamed with him (or any Sheik for that matter) before. Anyone have tips on teaming with Sheik?
Just saw this so double post:

You will obviously want to take the role of stock tank. Make sure that he knows how to work around your fireballs because Sheik is really light, she can't take too much unnecessary damage.

She can rack damage tremendously and can create good team combos out of her Ftilt and Fair. Overall, try to babysit her some because she doesn't excel in the 2v1 and can be overwhelmed relatively easily.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Thanks, Ed

Well, just got back from the tourney. The matchups that gave me the most trouble in this were Marth and Meta Knight. Everyone else was fine, as in, yes, they can still beat Zelda - but I made it harder for them to do so. The Meta Knight I played was bad too, which made me feel annoyed for losing to him. We went to game 3 though, last stock, every time. He started spamming nado cause he was scared as hell <.<

For Doubles, there were two - Regular Doubles and Mid Tier Doubles. I teamed with Kilik's Sheik for regular doubles and we ended up in 9th place, losing to MK teams when we did lose. Then in mid tier doubles, I teamed with Tesh and we came out in 7th. I had this crazy Nayru's Love cancel on Sonic's spring into an up air for the kill - was awesome, and we couldn't save it, cause there was no room in the wii or sd card. I also found out Zelda can do almost lagless Din's Fires on the spring lol

Anyway, I had a good time. Def need to unrust more, seeing as I haven't played offline since last Whobo, and because of it, I didn't do too well today in Singles. That, and I didn't have my controller.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Good work Ed and Mocha :)

Marth's too fast and there's not much a low tier can do vs MK's spam :[

Top Bottom