• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

RaqTasmeneth

Smash Apprentice
Hello Zeldaboards! New to the site but I hope to do great things and

LIGHTNING KICK HYAAAAAAAAHHHHh~!!!~~!!1

Your Smash Name: Nalc
Region you play in: Kyushu, Japan (for another 10 months)
Tournament or Casual player: Casual, though I'd like to upgrade that.
Color costume you use: Red, always
Main: Peach
Secondaries: Zelda, Pikachu
Shiek: No.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Step one to being competitive:
watch alot of videos of top Zeldas.
Step 2:
think you can be em.
Step 3:
go to a tourney And get ***** by low level players.
Step 4:
accept that you suck.
Step 5: practice an hour a day, ask alot of questions, read the guides, implement it all to your gameplay.

That's as far as I am now on the road to being good:3

:phone:

RaqTasmeneth

Smash Apprentice
Can't wait XD

I play alot of Zelda and after watching some of these online matches I cant help but notice theres almost no use of my favorite move: The wonderful world of Disney---U-tilt! which is a really powerful finisher... I see the punishment potential, but is that the only reason its never used?

I dunno. I like the move...

Your Smash Name: SailorTutu
Region you play in: Midwest: East. Ann Arbor, Michigan
Tournament or Casual player: Tournament
Former teammates and the characters they used: MK
Color costume you use (choose the one you use most often) Black/Red Black if I'm using Sheik/Zelda, red if solo Zelda.
If you use Sheik and what your tournament secondaries are: I main Sheik.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Can't wait XD

I play alot of Zelda and after watching some of these online matches I cant help but notice theres almost no use of my favorite move: The wonderful world of Disney---U-tilt! which is a really powerful finisher... I see the punishment potential, but is that the only reason its never used?

I dunno. I like the move...
Hi
I use Utilt if Usmash is stale or can be DIed out of or for mix-ups. It is a good move. Ftilt is sort of like a forward reaching Utilt, I use that like a quick Fsmash replacement. :)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
@Ragtasmeneth: Welcome! Kyushu, Japan eh? That's awesome! I've always wanted to go to Japan since I want to improve my Japanese and I've always been fascinated with the culture. Hope to see some vids from your Zelda.

As far as going into competitive play, vids are always very helpful to watch. Honestly you really just have to throw yourself into the fold to see how you do and improve upon it. You'll never know where you stand until you do it. I will say, prepare to get camped some just because it's Zelda.

I need to update my old *** info on the first page one of these days lol.

:phone:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
oh poop. now I've got 3 new people to add to the OP and I just got back home and am crazy busy . . . grrr pseudo-responsibility

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Holy **** it's zeldspazz!
and holy **** I'm posting here.

Darker than Black is amazing. I'm not a huge anime person anime person and I loved it.
Storyline was a bit difficult for me to follow though. and there aren't that many episodes.......
Anyways, you should watch it.
Last episode was so sad.
Hi DTP!! Its been a while xD Im not huge on anime but I watched one called Kaiji, and then one called Spice and Wolf and Im starting to like it more. I listened to the soundtrack for Darker than Black and I thought it seemed cool. Thanks for the info :)

And I agree, really long animes can get tedious I think so 30 episodes seems like a decent length.

Rizen

Smash Legend
wow^

"Zelda. They say she works with the homeless and doesn't eat meat."
Where do these titles come from and what do they mean?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
We just watched the first four episodes of Darker than Black. ITS SO GOOD HOLY CRAP.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I don't know why you guys are bothered by them. I love it. I totally wouldn't be surprised if that were true for one of the incarnations lol.

:rosalina:
What? That she works with the homeless and doesn't eat meat? and that Ganon has a problem with her?

Top Bottom