• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEUS's Legretta's, and Snucas's Banner/Avatar Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
that nub wouldn't let me join )=
to all of those who are like "lolwut he's posting and not doing our sigs?" my sig computer is DOWN. please take a peek at Mr. Snucas's rules and request from him accordingly if you're in a rush.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
just giving a friendly reminder about my request back on page 11 that ahsnt been fullfilled. i know youve prolly been busy and i truely am in no hurry, i just wanted to make sure iw asnt forgotten :D thanks

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
lawl okay now I get grinding on those requests. you should make the OP in ur shop tell people to come here, cause it's not gonna be easy once you start getting requests from 2 locations

CREWSTER!!!!!!!!!
i forgot to leave space for the names, plus they were crammed already, but I'll redo them if u want, no promises on readability though. here they are:

DRD

Smash Lord
How're you getting on guys

When this become the biggest sig shop in the history of smashboards I can proudly say that I was at one point a part of it

even if I only filled 2 requests

BAM

crewster

Smash Lord
lawl okay now I get grinding on those requests. you should make the OP in ur shop tell people to come here, cause it's not gonna be easy once you start getting requests from 2 locations

CREWSTER!!!!!!!!!
i forgot to leave space for the names, plus they were crammed already, but I'll redo them if u want, no promises on readability though. here they are:

LOVE 'EM!!!!

You could have added space but IDC.

I also love the sig and avi.

Mr. Snucas

Banned via Administration
How're you getting on guys

When this become the biggest sig shop in the history of smashboards I can proudly say that I was at one point a part of it

even if I only filled 2 requests

BAM

You filled requests?!?!?!

I can fill any overwhelming requests for ya Zeus ;)

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
rollerking i would like to see that too. and from what I've seen of your work you are a really great artist *COUGH JOIN *COUGH* and i think it would be awesome if someone *AHEM* YOU *AHEM* would offer to join this sig shop who would attract tons of sig-makers and help the current members *HACK* LIKE ME *HACK* improve on their art.
wouldn't that be
GREAT
guys?

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
i say we revive his sigmaking goodness
Even if you try, you won't get him to join. Every one that was at All-Stars was on at least once a day. But now since we are more focused on our daily lives and school work we don't come on as much, which means if Roller did in fact join he'd get way to behind in sigging.

And don't ask me to join. Because I won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom