• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEUS's Legretta's, and Snucas's Banner/Avatar Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
i will edit this post when i go back and read "the new rules"

ok, back with my request.

* Size-normal signature size for the SWF would be fine please.
* Basic Color Ideas- i would love for it to be a mix between like a dark green and possibly a white or black (you can also experiment with colors, i will be happy with what you give me :)
* Theme- Olimar and Pikmin
* Text/Formatting- Paranormalsin will be fine (youb suprise me with location)
* Background Ideas- this is where i got stuck, i would love to see what you can cmoe up with.
* Images or Characters-mentioned olimar and, seeing as they are part of the character, the pikmins too.
* Frame or No Frame-not sure what this is....explain plz?

thats the sig, now for the avatar, would love one of of olimar (use this picture on the left, it was my old sig but i liked the picture i used there) and add in the letters "ParaSin" (you can be the judge if the etters fit in there or not, if they do not look right then i wouldnt bother with them, it is not a bigf deal to me)

well, thats my request, let me know if you need anything, or if i had messed up and/or made something unclear

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
an avvy request from me i would like a cool fox lucario avvy i would like fox and lucario in it like make em stand back ta back or somthing and make it say cola. in red words at the bottom if its too hard to do idk just like make it that one funny smiley face lol thats always funny

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
lol ill take care of yours cola (= I should get to it tongiht but no promises
oh and to the olimar sig requester: i didn't see anything about frames in the rules? ill just put a white border if you want...

Cola: here's your banner. any changes?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Cool things agian ZEUSy! we should practice our doubles eh?
What time zone are you in?

I knwo you live in V@gina now but what time do you normally come online at?

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
im online around 5:30-9:00 (with a random match open in case anyone wants to join posting on swf lol) and i usually stop to eat something draw stuff do some art so i play like.. 2 hours of that time... just pm me with a time.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hey ZEUSer :p want a few friendlies now? I think you should take it as marth and I'll try pit, sounds liek a good combo wombo. UHM! also can you move the pit and samus in ym avi below my Cherry64 name :) and make the white leterring blue :) should only take 10 minuets max :p

Much appreciated if you could buddy! lol at how many times we've added to this hey

joeismann

Smash Rookie
my requst

can i please have a banner with fox falco and wolf wolf in middle fox and falco on the sides
and the text above them star fox thanx

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
haha well then here is the minimum you have to tell me: what character or image do you want for it? (I don't need a picture just a name). but you could tell me for if you wanna limit me (should I say us)

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
haha well then here is the minimum you have to tell me: what character or image do you want for it? (I don't need a picture just a name). but you could tell me for if you wanna limit me (should I say us)
:chuckle: okay, i want a pic of a dark-colored Link and it has to say Afro (Cuz its my nickname) and some fancy stuff would be nice lolz.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I know I shouldn't be reminding you but you still got some requests to do like mine, and it has been about a month now.

I don't mean to remind you again but I felt I had to.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I know I shouldn't be reminding you but you still got some requests to do like mine, and it has been about a month now.

I don't mean to remind you again but I felt I had to.
i already sent you your sig, but ill PM it again i guess.. here comes... sorry about the inconvenince, guess ur PM box was full or something.

crewster

Smash Lord
Hey zeus, could you put a list of who you are doing and in what rder in your shop plz.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
i already sent you your sig, but ill PM it again i guess.. here comes... sorry about the inconvenince, guess ur PM box was full or something.
No it's empty, I didn't get the pm when I posted my last post.

Love the sig, how's the avatar btw?

Quote from page 2
Avatar: Invert Mario (Blue and Red) costume along with my name. Surprise me with the background color

crewster

Smash Lord
NICE SIG! zeus can you plz not sign mine like that. Just put small text in the botom right corner. put "-Made by Thunder of Zeus" on the botom right (without the "s)

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I just need the experience, and it's great making all these people so happy.
Da Man: I'll send the avvy soon
Crewster: Coming up
Chu245: Okay, thanks for the request
And please note: Legretta the Quick's computer is broken, which is why you aren't seeing any of her fantabulous work here yet.
YET.

voomm

Smash Apprentice
Hello i am thinking about getting a sig here if your not too busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom