• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEUS's Legretta's, and Snucas's Banner/Avatar Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
rollerking i would like to see that too. and from what I've seen of your work you are a really great artist *COUGH JOIN *COUGH* and i think it would be awesome if someone *AHEM* YOU *AHEM* would offer to join this sig shop who would attract tons of sig-makers and help the current members *HACK* LIKE ME *HACK* improve on their art.
wouldn't that be
GREAT
guys?
Roller already tried that with the All-Stars but you know, that didnt work out
Snucas. let me get this straight. a shop that goes 368 pages (sure there was spam. but even without it, that would make over 200 pages), lasts 5 months, makes sigs for countless forum members, helps nearly 20 sig makers (it really was about that many. not all joined at one time. but together it may have even been a little over.) either start making sigs, or vastly improves their skills, our shop and sig makers from it gave you quite a bit of critique if I remember correctly (I know I did.), and was the first to be inovative enough to use big shop mentality which is being attempted here at the very shop you're in now; a shop that did all that was a failure? I think not. Every shop ends after a while. Outside circumstances interfere and there's nothing you can do about it. But as far as I'm concerned our shop was a huge success.

Even if you try, you won't get him to join. Every one that was at All-Stars was on at least once a day. But now since we are more focused on our daily lives and school work we don't come on as much, which means if Roller did in fact join he'd get way to behind in sigging.

And don't ask me to join. Because I won't.
Dinko is correct that we all used to be active. VERY active. There were many times where i was close to, and even broke 100 posts in a day. not all on the shop thread, but I was checking it on a seperate tab from my regular web browsing the entire time. Recently I haven't had that luxury. Plus I've gotten a new computer so all my old fonts and brushes are gone and I have to get used to the newer version of gimp. However once I start last marking period, like end of april; I will have more time and MAY be able to join. I'll see how things work out.

But I will be checking in every once in a while. So keep up the good work. And I highly recommend finding some more tuts. Many of the All stars tried 2-3 new ones per week.

EDIT: one more thing. have EVERY sig you make critiqued by Black Waltz and the other top of the line sig makers here. Yes you will get lambasted. every time. but listen to what they have to say. and every time try to improve a little bit on each thing they mentioned. better yet. continue with the sig they critiqued. make the changes. go back. have them CnC it again. then work on it again. do that about 7 times. (that's a lot I know, but for a great sig it's worth it) then I'm sure your sig making will have improved.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
thanks rollerking, i hope you consider it and I'll take your suggestions. I never knew you used gimp! I don't know how to download fonts or brushes onto it =0 guess its google time? ^,^

woody72691

Smash Ace
i hope it's amazing and dark. RUSH!!! ****ing pwns ya noobs. sorry had to say that, i'm decent with snake amazing with falcon. trying to work with pit still. arrows freaking suck

Mr. Snucas

Banned via Administration
I'm currently on Trial Version of Photoshop so if anyone has free photoshop that they know works and doesnt have viruses than I would LOVE that :)

@Roller: your right, it was a success, and it was fun, it just was hard to keep up with members dropping like flies.

Here are some of my newest SPRITE sigs which I am now addicted to.

woody72691

Smash Ace
zeus i don't like to say i'm god like at brawl. i'm very good with snake. but my fav and best character from the last game was captain falcon. but i'm still good. need to stop gimping knees though

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
just cause i repeated somthing isnt spam.

Actually it is. SPAM is an acronym for Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. And repeating a post that you had already submitted, is repetition thus causing it to be pointless and annoying
and also a stupid message because of incorrect grammar.

And Snucas I see your getting better.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
you can change the colors of people right if you can i would like a new sig and this is how i would like it please

this
http://levelselect.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/lucario-01.jpg
but i want lucario to completly black with glowing red eyes like everything in his eye is just red cant see his pupils or anything kinda like he is evil his aura if you can change it to red also.

if you can this as the backround
http://www.spacegravy.com/images/icons/content_icon_1118.jpg

and i would like it to say darcario please and thankyou very much lol if its not to hard

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Mr.Snucas, i would be honored if you would make me a banner. I would like it with 3 things. Dedede in his purple robe, Captain falcon in blood hawk costume, and Fated eight OTL written in the backround. I'm using a wii system to talk and cannot do it myself. Please and Thank you. Zeadro

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Hi Mr. Snucas. I request a sig. I want Pikachu with the Blue Goggle costume, with a dark (maybe dark blue), thunder like background. And have it say UltraNOVA on it. Thank you. :)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Snucas is Owning! Those are sexy buddy :)

Who made my sig? does anyone know?

Lolly-pops! my signature only shows up if I put the picture of it in this post, How terribly weird

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
oo dats sweet. snucas: does photoshop trial version have all the capabilities of regular PS?
I'M TAKING TEMPORARY LEAVE AS I'M GROUNDED. I'LL DROP IN SOMETIMES WHEN I CAN SNEAK ON.
sorry and thanks. ill be ungrounded soon ^,^

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
i just realized he did that i suck at photo shop so i make other people do it for me MWAHAHAHA

woody72691

Smash Ace
so u want me to pick two characters?? oo ok falcon and snake. make it say "here comes the pain" 2 when u get the chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom