• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEUS's Legretta's, and Snucas's Banner/Avatar Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
ALL WELCOME HENTEKORINO TO THE TEAM!!! THIS SHOP IS GROWING EVER LARGER!!!
its alright woody. ill get it done. could you post the renders and ill do it ASAP. i apologize for the wait.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
ALL WELCOME HENTEKORINO TO THE TEAM!!! THIS SHOP IS GROWING EVER LARGER!!!
its alright woody. ill get it done. could you post the renders and ill do it ASAP. i apologize for the wait.
Goo Hentekorino! hows the shop running guys?

...I wonder if you guys could make custom skins for this site and if the admins would allow it
:ohwell:

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if you saw my previous request so i'll repost it.

i request a sig/banner for Link(green outfit) with a twilight background (simply a mix of gold and black) with any color of font and, of course, my name across it. It would be nice if you could use this picture for Link. http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/link/link_070523c-l.jpg
Thank you. =D

i'm not trying to sound naggy, im just unsure if you saw my request earlier

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
^broken link.

this shop is coming along fine but between chris's PS troubles, legretta's computer trouble and my being grounded... things are at a down atm. RISIN UP THO.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Hey, I want a matching sig and avy. Here is the render for the sig. http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-28806

I would like it to have some cyan and other blues in there. Also try and throw in some white.
I want this poem put on it.

Beauty and Grace, one needle held with great embrace.
When I vanish, you will feel the banish, of death.
Come, come with Power and Might, I shall bring you the fight!

I also want my usename "saviorslegacy" (without the "") on the sig.

As for the avy. Just cut her face out of the sig for an avy. All I want on the avy is the letters "SL" (without the "") in the bottom right corner in white lettering.

kk... thnx! :)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Wow dude Harsh. Keep those grades up nexxt time lol.
You knwo you have smart friends on here right? half of us fit the Geek criteria, so if you need help with stuff I may be able to help. Pwn at chem and mathss

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
k we'll see if anyone else in this shop takes the initiative to fill ur request (KENTIKORINOOOOOOO)
cherry: its not the smartz i have trouble with. its the work ethic ^,^ i hate working. unless its art or new brawl techs =P

Phantomwake

Smash Journeyman
I would like to request an avatar

The Idea is like a hybrid of the watchmen smiley, (blood on the left) and kirby

Soo the watchmen smiley with Kirby's face (pink) smiling with the blood stain,

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
k we'll see if anyone else in this shop takes the initiative to fill ur request (KENTIKORINOOOOOOO)
cherry: its not the smartz i have trouble with. its the work ethic ^,^ i hate working. unless its art or new brawl techs =P
Lol Still, if it's math I'll do some fo your questions for you. As long as you know how to do them lol. Chem I could do too. but same rule applies.

@ Lite. Dude! start posting in the Samus Forum :D

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
cherry is a great opponent to learn from too. a real pain in the rear end if you ask me lol. SPAMus really lives up to her nickname. (=
jkjk cherry is **** tho. im still awed when i think back to one of our first matches where you spiked me from UNDER smashville and still made it back onstage...

twice.
And I'll bet you all are wondering "why teh eff isn't he workin on our banners when he posts daily on teh thread? nub." Making banners takes time. yes, ever more valuable time, and it's easy to get caught when doing things that take time.
i should be ungrounded friday.
yay.

@ "KKK" go for it. get those requests done as long as it's okay with those ur making the banners for. i have a bone to pick with hentekorino, who has NOT been doing his duties in this shop (=

Disclaimer: All of the above or below text does not reflect the views of this shop or its owners. Some are quotations and others random outbursts of uncontainable random spazzy typing. buttrape.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
wait...smashville? you mean brawl?
Sorry i play melee lol. But i also plaw Brawl+.
I'll **** you with my falco >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom