• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEUS's Legretta's, and Snucas's Banner/Avatar Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody72691

Smash Ace
theres always hope when good people are around. i want to play wi fi but i dont have a internet connector i have like the big bulky connector

KoolKatKarl

Smash Apprentice
Waiting for the 24th when my brother comes home.
To All Impatient Requesters!

Alright! Everyone Stfu!
Let Us Catch Up On The Requests And Be F***ing Patient, We Also Have Lives And Cant Be On The Computer 24/7, I Have To Deal With Gf Problems And Zeus Is Grounded! Hetekorino Isnt Doing Anything Anyways, AND Snucas Is On An Unexpected Business Call Into Hampton, Just Wait Or Move The F*** On!

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
ey KoolKat....since there not avaliable for the time being....Want to do my request? Might be a month or so till Zues gets ungrounded again....

UncleSam

Smash Master
harsh indeed anyways anybody going to get platnium this sunday?? trying to make a converstaion.
yes, I am, and I reserved the DSi who else has?
I'm holdin my request until Zeus becomes de-grounded so that 3K wont post in such big, blue letters of doom again

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
You know what, your very immature.
I think i'm gonna stop and just let your requests pile up until you suffocate.
I dont even care if it was a joke, just wait until my brother comes back, he is going to be pissed at all of this.

U 2
im⋅ma⋅ture   /ˈɪməˈtʃʊər, -ˈtʊər, -ˈtyʊər, -ˈtʃɜr/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [im-uh-choor, -toor, -tyoor, -chur] Show IPA
–adjective 1. not mature, ripe, developed, perfected, etc.
2. emotionally undeveloped; juvenile; childish.

roflknife slice slice slice.
dont get ur panties all up in a bundle.
SIMMER DOWN batman.

UncleSam

Smash Master
It's the way of life every little boy and girl gets grounded, srsly. then whatever your not allowed to do while grounded clashes with whatever duty you have on whatever you're doing(in this case, ye ol' avater shoppe) thing like this happen. ToZ maybe you'll get out for good behavior

KoolKatKarl

Smash Apprentice
im⋅ma⋅ture   /ˈɪməˈtʃʊər, -ˈtʊər, -ˈtyʊər, -ˈtʃɜr/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [im-uh-choor, -toor, -tyoor, -chur] Show IPA
–adjective 1. not mature, ripe, developed, perfected, etc.
2. emotionally undeveloped; juvenile; childish.

roflknife slice slice slice.
dont get ur panties all up in a bundle.
SIMMER DOWN batman.
stu⋅pid
   /ˈstupɪd, ˈstyu‑/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [stoo-pid, styoo‑] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun
–adjective
1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.

I'm not going to simmer down until you guys consider slowing down

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
No results found for kool:
Did you mean kolo?
kolo

communal dance of some Balkan areas, the many variations of which are performed at weddings and other festive occasions. The name probably derives from the Old Slavic word for "wheel." The dance may be performed in a closed circle, in a single chain, or in two parallel lines. In some versions, solo dancers display their skill inside the circle. Tempo varies, sometimes within a single dance, but the kolo is usually spirited and fast moving. The kolo was probably danced in worship of the Sun long before the Slavs arrived in the Balkan Peninsula. Closely related to the Romanian hora and the Bulgarian horo, it is one of many European chain dances surviving from ancient times.

lolwut?

and if i dont deserve one why did u take part? and ur brother? and drd? and legretta? and mr snucas? and hentekorino? and the mountains of requests?

who said you were in it in the first place?
thanks though.

PS:
de⋅serve   /dɪˈzɜrv/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [di-zurv] Show IPA verb, -served, -serv⋅ing.
–verb (used with object) 1. to merit, be qualified for, or have a claim to
haveclaimtohaveclaimtohaveclaimtohaveclaimto
man im wired... I WANNA SIG SO BAD )=

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
hentikorino is back! thank you so much m8. monday im going to be out of this mess is my hope. then ill binge on these leftover requests.

KoolKatKarl

Smash Apprentice
No results found for kool:
Did you mean kolo?
kolo

communal dance of some Balkan areas, the many variations of which are performed at weddings and other festive occasions. The name probably derives from the Old Slavic word for "wheel." The dance may be performed in a closed circle, in a single chain, or in two parallel lines. In some versions, solo dancers display their skill inside the circle. Tempo varies, sometimes within a single dance, but the kolo is usually spirited and fast moving. The kolo was probably danced in worship of the Sun long before the Slavs arrived in the Balkan Peninsula. Closely related to the Romanian hora and the Bulgarian horo, it is one of many European chain dances surviving from ancient times.

lolwut?

and if i dont deserve one why did u take part? and ur brother? and drd? and legretta? and mr snucas? and hentekorino? and the mountains of requests?

who said you were in it in the first place?
thanks though.
Same person dumb f*ck. I didnt take part, I tried to help by making WORTHY pieces of art for your MY BROTHERS customers. Oh and Hentekorino, know why he doesnt even post here, cuz this place sux, same with Legretta.

"surviving from ancient times" I will definitely survive longer than this shop, you may have more pages but HALF OF THEM ARE SPAM!

Called my brother, he quits. So now you have....you.

Again, good luck :laugh:

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
look at ur sig. that has no flow, the color scheme leaves something to be desired the text is horrible the render is all over the place and too bright, and the light on the left side is distracting from the focal. don't judge me or my shop or its members and I won't judge you.

KoolKatKarl

Smash Apprentice
look at ur sig. that has no flow, the color scheme leaves something to be desired the text is horrible the render is all over the place and too bright, and the light on the left side is distracting from the focal. don't judge me or my shop or its members and I won't judge you.
It is 20x better than yours which is a RANDOM BRUSH BG with no flow WHATSOEVER and mine was for FUN, I could make a so much better one if i really try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom