• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEST4 *29 Augustus 2009 - Netherlands* MELEE, CONFIRM when ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J03

Smash Master
tim- hey im coming with Ed, look forward to meeting you dude, good times will be had for sure =). off to bed now, ill check tis thread tomorrow before i leave (2.30pm) but if you havent replied ill see you early friday dude =). dunno if your gonna go to bed early on the thursday or stay up till we arrive, sorry for any inconvience were gonna cause you =/.

we arrive in calais at 3.50am and its supposedly a 3 hour drive so we could be there anytime between 6 and 8am o_0

see you soon dude, Joe

Zgetto

Smash Ace
I disagree with the seeding. The distance between some of the first seeds is way to big, for instance if you have armada or steven(wich i think should be replaced by qlex btw) as first seed, the differnce is a joke.
Maybe the seeding should be smaller?(like 8,8,8,8 or something)

Exalador

Smash Lord
I disagree with the seeding. The distance between some of the first seeds is way to big, for instance if you have armada or steven(wich i think should be replaced by qlex btw) as first seed, the differnce is a joke.
Maybe the seeding should be smaller?(like 8,8,8,8 or something)

The seeding could be done like that, but the problem is that there are gonna be 16 poules, so we need to have 16 top seeds and 16 high seeds, however great the skill difference between players.
Ofcourse this seeding isnt final.. as said before, the final seeding will be determined at the tournament.

Down A

Smash Journeyman
@ ivo, dank je, maar ik team idd al met exa.

@marc, met die seedings, je weet toch dat peach tegenwoordig top-tier is?

@exa, die sok is zodat je manly genoeg bent (lijkt) om met de falcon te spelen

Exalador

Smash Lord
@exa, die sok is zodat je manly genoeg bent (lijkt) om met de falcon te spelen
hahaha ik snap je nog steeds niet helemaal man :p moet ik nou gewoon een losse sok gaan meenemen? XD

For the people who are interested: i have set up a twitter for ZEST4, the adress is: http://twitter.com/ZESTtourney
I don't know how often i will be able to give you updates, but i will try my best

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
ik kom, maar moet ik me dan ook persee confirmen? ik ga niet meedoen, alleen chillen daar i guess

Down A

Smash Journeyman
1, 2, 3... ik weet niet hoe manly jij van jezelf bent.
Meer lijkt me heel erg oncomfortabel zitten.

ik ga voor 2

EDIT: losse sok hoeft niet per se, ik denk dat, zolang je geen zweetpoten hebt, blote voeten ook wel manly is

Exalador

Smash Lord
ik kom, maar moet ik me dan ook persee confirmen? ik ga niet meedoen, alleen chillen daar i guess
neuh, hoeft niet perse dan, ik begrijp dat het voornamelijk gaat om de camera die je bij TSL had laten liggen, maakt verder niet zoveel uit, en uiteraard kan je blijven hangen om te spelen enzo, let er wel op dat als je voor de rest niet aan de toernooien mee doet daat je geen tot weinig gebruik maakt van de toernooi TVs... normaal gesproken zou je iig wel de venuekosten moeten betalen, maar ik vind het een beetje gierig om je te laten betalen voor het ophalen van je eigen camera :/

EDIT: @ Jip, ik neem ook 2 sokken mee XD

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ik confirm man. Maar kankerzooi, beter mag ik 20 payen voor singles en teams (te skir). Dan help ik je wel weer met organisatie enzo.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I have not been following the thread, so appologice if this is allready asked, will there be any form of updates from the tournament tomorrow like streaming/twitter?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Fixed a few errors in the seeding. Once again, send me comments through PM (I don't keep up with the thread much). There is a really big difference between the best and worst players with a high seed (the best just fell short of a top seed really), but that can't be helped with 16 pools and not all of Europe attending. Not definitive, but pretty close.

Top Seed
Adam
Amsah
Aniolas (Sweden)
Armada (Sweden)
Baxon (France)
Dave
Faab (Turkey)
Ice (Germany)
kJaB (Germany)
Makenshi (France)
Marc
My
Qlex (France)
Remen
Utto
Zgetto (Spain)

High Seed
Aska (France)
CBT+ (Belgium)
Coen (Stonerhenge)
Enig
Happosai
Ivo (The Shire)
Jeffz0r
Johnnyboy
Lawrencelot
Linkje
Mind Trick
Pamaro (Germany)
Porc (France)
Reffie
Ryuker
VA (The UK)

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
4 winners-semis: ice/remen vs faab zgetto, amsah/adam vs armada/aniolas

Armada and aniolas lost to amsah and adam!

From Twitter. ****, I really wanted to attend T_T

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Tirso said in the EU msn chatroom that he left before the singles finals. He said top 3 were Zgetto, Armada and Amsah though. That's all the information I have sadly.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Singles:

1) Armada
2) Zgetto
3) Amsah
4) Faab
5) Remen
5) Adam
7) Ice
7) Makenshi

That's as far as my memory stetches

Teams:
1) Amsah + Adam - Faab + Zgetto (we split due to lack of time)
3) Armada + Aniolas
4) Remen + Ice

*sad I didn't get to play Armada in the tournament :urg:*

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I think the people who got 9th were Qlex, Pamaro, Aska and Marc. And if I remember correctly, 5th in teams were Baxon/Makenshi and Aska/Pamaro.

strawhats

Smash Master
**** amsah did not play armada that sucks. **** you Zgetto, just jking. Good **** to all those in tourney who did well.

Exalador

Smash Lord
4-0, both in winner finals as grand finals i think (not sure about winner finals). i don't think armada lost a tournament match in singles the entire tournament

Does anyone have the mobile-phone number for:

Porc, Baxon, Makenshi, CM or Sat? one of them left something at my house, and today they are still in amsterdam so maybe they can pick it up before they go back to france?

the more mobile phone numbers the better!

Exalador

Smash Lord
hmm maybe..

Anyway: FULL RESULTS ARE UP!... they are in the first post, including bracket images and even images of all pools!

EDIT: again: Porc, Baxon, Makenshi, CM or Sat? one of them left something at my house, and today they are still in amsterdam so maybe they can pick it up before they go back to france?

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
Exalador said:
EDIT: again: Porc, Baxon, Makenshi, CM or Sat? one of them left something at my house, and today they are still in amsterdam so maybe they can pick it up before they go back to france?

+33674883031 is the one from porc.

yuki

Smash Apprentice
The entire tournament was epic. All the UK guys, you guys were awesome I really hope to see you again in the future.
CBT+ Our matches were loads of fun. You gotta teach me how to sticky walk sometime. It cracked me up when you did it with your DK.

Exalador you did great with the hosting. Everyone thanks for being there. It was loads of fun.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
.Tero: Pamaro did get a top seed.

There's a topic for shoutouts etc so this thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom