• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Stocked ! Melee & Brawl in Germany, Dortmund.

Vegard

Smash Lord
hey is this really gonna happen? cause I found some really cheap plane tickets that maade this a lot more tempting

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
PS. Scandinavians:

Ryanair flies to Dusseldorf, and Dusseldorf is right next to Dortmund.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
54€ from Stockholm/Skavsta to Düsseldorf. Not *that* bad, but I don't like the "If problems occur" alternate date. Plus this ends the day before I'm going to Pound 4...

Someone should host a tournament right next to a Ryanair airport!

Mazor

Smash Cadet
Excellent training for Pound 4 then.

At any rate it's good to see scandinavian interest.

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
im waiting for my co-host, who wanted to visit the Location with me. However, hes kinda slow. I still think this will work, also on the def.date. However, there is a possibility, that the Location changes from Dortmund to Bochum (20mins from Bochum to Dortmund, so no big deal.)

i will keep u up2date. Next update coming in 1-2weeks. stay tuned!;)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Interested

confirm as soon as posible plz, I've found a really cheap flight and I'd like to book as soon as this is confirmed.

K@0S

Smash Ace
Prices

Venue : x e
Melee Singles : 8 €
Melee Teams : 8 €
Brawl Singles : 5 €
Brawl Doubles : 5 €

THE MAIN EVENT IS STILL MELEE!(in case ur wondering about prices)
I won't come.

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
Whats ur problem kaos? u can still make a lot of money since every1 pays everything.

Luma i dont rly understand ur post?:D

Vegard

Smash Lord
Ok I found some decent flights now, and consider booking them now.. Only thing holding me back is some lack of info on the traveling part from the venue to the airport etc ++

+ housing, but you said that would be arranged. would love to see an attendance list too. Why is this thread so slow... no hype/interest? =/

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
Im interested. Melee singles, maype doubles if I find an appropriate team mate. Hope many people comes to this. It would be nice to see the addentance list that has been removed.

Edit: What time the venue opens in friday? And what is the approximate timetable for the tourneys, I mean what day is melee played and so on...?

Samochan

Smash Master
What's the timetable? People who arrive on friday could use some tentative timetable.

Also, the stage strike order confuses me. >.> 121 order doesn't make sense lol. Do you mean players 1 and 2 strike in 1212 order? If that's so, it's not very fair. 1221 order is the most fairest.

I'm interested... but depends if we'll get some big names here and how much it'll cost. Good amount of dutches and armada+ani are gonna attend pound 4 next weekend from this though, so their attendance would be very iffy. :/

Tero.

Smash Champion
Ah this sux >.< Was kinda looking forward to this.
Well there is still a chance that Wschl is going to host it by himself, I'm not sure if he's able to use the same venue though, so the date might change.

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
=/
he did. And hes playin again now. Maybe he just needed an excuse.
ill try something in the new feature, but with someone i can trust, thugh im not being able to run a tourney alone for now. (due to lack of experience mostly)

Top Bottom