• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Ping Hollywooooodddd Floridaa 8/15

CO18

Smash Hero
8-15-09 SINGLES: http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/w...ket8-15-09.gif

1. Seibrik (split)(Mk/Dedede)
2. Afro (split)(Snake/Wario)
3. Esam(Pikachu)
4. Galeon(Lucas)
5. Lee(Diddy Kong)
5. Master Raven(Mk)
7. R@vyn(Pit)
7. Nick Riddle(Zss)
9. Poltergust(Yoshi)
9. Serg(Bowser)
9. MG46
9. Snipa(Ics)
13. Oni the Wolf(TL)
13. Mikey7(Marth)
13. ScaryLB(Shiek)
13. Emo Wolf(Wolf)
17. ******(Rob)
17. Kyon(Peach)
17. Xaltis(Falco)
17. Mix Coatl(Snake)
17. Tommy G(Falco)
17. Chaz(Mk/Marth)
17. Varr(Ics)
17. Dew Da Dash(Dedede)
25. Dreadz(Falco)
25. MnM(Diddy0
25. Gato
25. Juan
25. Very Cool Guy(Peach)
25. GDX(Diddy)
25. Kith
25. SRK99
33. Curaga
33. Joey
33. Vtec
33. Fezz(tl)
33. Ackron
33. TRA

8-15-09 DOUBLES:

1. AfroBrick (Seibrik+Afro) Snake+Mk
2. Triple Baka(NickRiddle+Galeon) ZSS+Lucas
3. Linguini & Master Raven(DK/mk+MK)
4. Texas Bonesaw Massacre(Chaz+Bonesaw) Marth+Mk
5. MOB(******+Dewdadash) Rob+DDD
5. Turnips and Bananas(GDX+Kyon) Diddy+Peach
7. Explosive Eggs(M!x+Poltergust) Snake+Yoshi
7. Kith & Serg(Pt+Bowser)
9. DSAM(DC+ESAM) (Kirby+Pikachu)
9. The adventures of Fezz and his amazing rabid dog
9. Top Shottas
9. Reva
13. Team Sexy
13. Ackron & Fenrir
13. Egg

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
First post, yay ^_^

Everyone generally said that the tourny was ran smoothly and finished quickly. And that it was A LOT of fun.

I literally played ZERO friendlies. I literally played GDX first round with not one match to warm up/ no johns lolz.

Thanks to everyone that came to this. Especially Naples Crew, Orlando & Tampa People. Lets get some NFL next time :)

Special thanks to R@vyn, Bonesaw, DC, and 8Bit for helping me run the tourny when I had to do my matches mad <3

I know I suck at this game right now, but I'll get better.

I will be hosting the next ZP Monthly Tourny on Sept. 12, 2009. Everyone plan for it from now. I wanna see more of CFL/SWFL, and even possibly NFL. So spread the word and lets make this happen.

My Tourny Motto: To create fun and keep the "smash" community ALIVE & GROWING

-L-

CO18

Smash Hero
No clue ur name couldnt give it away/ you always in the fl pr thread talkin about wolf lol

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
that's cause it's brawl lol

good **** to matt stepping things up again

naples, where u @?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Jumped on my account to say

I would have *****...Unless I had to fight Serg...

In which case I woulda been in losers mad early

But if not top 5 0.o YO im in the mood fo Luigi again Im hungry.

I wanted to MM Esam an Riddle but Emillio got in the way. Next time I see you 2 5 dolla pease.

srk99

Smash Cadet
Esam and Riddle

I challenge thee to a 5$ Fiddle

Best of 3

:THis is Polmex on Eds

edit: Hrnut for the love of man, Keith I must practice with you guys.

LOL I WAS THERE WHEN U DID THAT :D. ZP tourny was fun. Fought some real good players and had a real good time. NO doubt im comeing back. Hope to make it too the top this time.

(go go infinite ice climbers chian grab on wii-mote lol) (the guy doing it was amazing)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Actually, when M!X and I were teaming, he went Kirby most of the time, not Snake. o_O

:069:

Master Raven

Smash Master
1. Seibrik (split)(Mk/Dedede) - I'll rock your **** with my Marth next time in a MM
2. Afro (split)(Snake/Wario) - That set was my favorite, I'm glad it got recorded.
3. Esam(Pikachu) - STOP BEATING ME lolol <333 but yeah I need to stop running into your Fsmashes :|
4. Galeon(Lucas) - HOW THE **** DID YOU GET 4TH
5. Lee(Diddy Kong) - You did an AWESOME JOB running this tourney, seriously
5. Master Raven(Mk) - getting 5th in FL isn't bad considering we're getting really ****ing good now
7. R@vyn(Pit) - Nice job on the dittos, although to be honest I also need to get better at that matchup too
7. Nick Riddle(Zss) - LOL I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO SAVE THAT THIRD MATCH IT WAS SO GAY ROFL
9. Poltergust(Yoshi) - Ah the life of a low tier
9. Serg(Bowser) - I honestly think Bowser is a little better low-mid.
9. MG46
9. Snipa(Ics)
13. Oni the Wolf(TL)
13. Mikey7(Marth)
13. ScaryLB(Shiek)
13. Emo Wolf(Wolf) - I'm just gonna get **** off my chest and flat out admit that the stuff I said in Crashic's results topic was dumb ****. I just wanna put that behind because I know people offline are usually better than online even if nothing happened between us in the last few tournies, so I'm just gonna say that right now (although I'm not a fan of people calling me out online either, but either way w/e lol)
17. ******(Rob) - You're the man.
17. Kyon(Peach) - Best Peach in FL? Heh.
17. Xaltis(Falco)
17. Mix Coatl(Snake)
17. Tommy G(Falco)
17. Chaz(Mk/Marth) - Wtf how did you get 17th?!
17. Varr(Ics)
17. Dew Da Dash(Dedede) - Are you and ****** brothers? You guys look so similar.
25. Dreadz(Falco) - You're the ****ing man.
25. MnM(Diddy) - lol we never finished our MM back from PnT but w/e
25. Gato - Good matches! Even if I ***** you lol, you should just keep going to tournies/practicing with good friends to get better. Brawl isn't honestly that hard though, so just going to tournies and playing friendlies there is fine enough. Heck I hardly played much before this tourney because I'm a bit sick of wifi.
25. Juan - JUAAAAAAAAAN
25. Very Cool Guy(Peach)
25. GDX(Diddy) - lol why'd you leave early?!
25. Kith
25. SRK99
33. Curaga - You guys at RX Gaming are awesome.
33. Joey
33. Vtec
33. Fezz(tl) - Ditto
33. Ackron
33. TRA

Btw CO, your single bracket link is broken for some reason.

Also I'm done with $5 MMs lol I'm going to be a ***** for this but I could've walked out of that tourney with at least $10 or so but I walked out with about $3 left LOL, I didn't even have enough to owe ESAM the second MM. I'm doing only $1 MMs from now on, sorry guys.

Also also, **** wavebirds. Now I know how they "lag" (it doesn't feel laggy per se but it's more like things don't register properly). Luckily I already planned on purchasing a tri-wing screw online so I'm going to clean up my wired GCN controller which is full of gunk all over the joystick which is probably the cause of the "drifting" on it.

GGrandhustle305

Smash Apprentice
TopShottas was(Gh305-dIeSeL) pikachu/shiek and gameandwatch/ness.

Man we was one kill away from winning any i slipped. i failed hard in those matches i even had to player stock D:

There's always next month :D

Curaga

Smash Ace
GDX.. HRNut.. Kyon.. and RXgaming..

Got DESTROYED.

Not at the tournament. On the way back,

So ****ing tired.

Fun tournament.

I play Fox; thank you everyone for the practice.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Thanks to everyone that came.

I really enjoyed myself, at least before the ****tyness started kicking in.

Done with fastfood for a while, i think.

-!-

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Polt: it was fun teaming with you XD should of gone Snake most of the time. :ohwell: ggs in our set
Curaga: Fun set, we should some more friendlies next time :)
ED/ScaryLB: our match was too good XD it was so intense my heart was poping out O_O lol fun set, we gotta get some more like that o.O
VTEC: ggs man, I had fun in our set...sucks I was your 2nd match :( I play you all the time XD
Juan: I'm assuming your that same guy that got DQ at Yasumicon since I never got to fight you... Thanks for the b bye I guess XD
NickRiddle: good stuff in our mm, your too good. gotta get more practice for next time o.O I wanna see them videos o.O
AfroThundah: good **** man, your still beast XD mms where fun and I picked up a couple things :) need more ditto practice :(
Seibrik: good stuff in our mms still beast XD
Chaz: Thanks a ot for the tips, mm was fun... wanted to do a Kirby/Marth but I saw you too busy with other friendlies/mm, next time though. thanks again :)
Emo^Wolf: I knew you had that match against the ICs guy XD good **** dawg you gotta hook me with them skills to beat them infinites :) you got me?? or you gonna out me dawg o.o???
Dew/******: ggs guys, set was fun :)
Gato: good **** man keep it up.

Lee: wanted to friendlie you but kep forgetting :( you where too busy so it's coo. next time, and again good stuff running the tournament. good job!

anyone that I missed: good **** :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol im not talking about state rankings, im speaking about a Lucas getting 4th at a tournament.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
No clue ur name couldnt give it away/ you always in the fl pr thread talkin about wolf lol
LOl dxmn i gotta change my name lol
but you shoulda come co this tourney was sicckkkk

that's cause it's brawl lol

good **** to matt stepping things up again

naples, where u @?
im here dawg where you att lol

tournament was funnn
@nick riddle ima find away around you xD
and everyone elsed good matchs except poltergust :laugh: well atleast first two good matches way to go having to go low on rainbow to haveto beat me. im curious to see who the better player would of been if we had our last match in a manly stage that shows skills lolz hope you can understand this writing lol i feel like i didnt even lose the set just missed to play the last match xD either way first to matchs weree fun
@masterraven : idk but i never called you out online i cant even recall what happen but good set with afro that was closeee you gotta teach me how to beat riddle lol
@lee martin you gotta stop outing me dawg and hook me up with the good shxt ha well run tournament i got no complaints the only thing that sucks is vtec. my brother had to play mix my oher brother second match so he was able to get any real tourney experience but he played friendlies for the whole time but mad FUnnnnnn tourneyyy well definately try to come to the next one. im planning on doing better and banning rainbow LOL

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Seibrik/Afro domination. Good ****.

I want to fight Galeon again. He's been doing so well. I also want a taste of Nick Riddle and ESAM. Those three seriously stepped it up.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Jumped on my account to say

I would have *****...Unless I had to fight Serg...

In which case I woulda been in losers mad early

But if not top 5 0.o YO im in the mood fo Luigi again Im hungry.

I wanted to MM Esam an Riddle but Emillio got in the way. Next time I see you 2 5 dolla pease.

well i'm gonna force hbox and kyon to play this week so maybe we can get some good practice in.

i'm speaking for all of cfl, the top players are bad at practicing with each other, until recent me and co haven't ever actually practiced, but i'm gonna change that, hopefully we'll be better next time we meet SFL...at least i will i'm so willing to learn anything now lol

Curaga

Smash Ace
We had car trouble, you could say.

One of our tires exploded.
We didn't have a spare.

My friend drove 3 1/2 hours from Orlando to bring us her spare around 1-4am.

Kyon, Fezz, and myself plugged in our set-up to the building of a florida turn-pike toll both, and played Brawl for 2 hours, and that Japanese Super Heros vs Capcom game for another hour. HRnut and GDX slept during this time until Step+ of RXgaming arrived to save the day.

After a little confusion onto how to remove the tire cap, HRnut decided to use his intense Snake training, and rip off the hub cab by hand.

With Step+'s spare tire installed in GDX's car, both groups of people began their journey back home.

I didn't get home until 9:30 am.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Galeon used DDD the 2nd match vs Afro i believe, but he lost with DDD as well, so asside from that it was all lucas.

Essentially he didn't win without lucas.

Top Bottom