• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Ping Hollywooooodddd Floridaa 8/15

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Yo Curaga, sorry to hear that your tire exploded. I hope everyone got home safely. You should have called me so I could have gotten someone from SFL to come to you with a flat tire :( I also hope that does not discourage you from coming to my next monthly.

Galeons a beast, other Lucas players need to step their games up.

-L-

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
This was an awesome tournament! Very well ran. Good job Lee. I'll look into definitely coming back again.

SHOUTOUTS!

Seibrik: Thanks for the matches after tournaments. I was on a roll with the grab releases.

Afro: Aaaargh! Our matches were so intense, hope to see them online. They were really great games.

ESAM: I have to do something to figure out Pikachu, it's too good. When I get Zelda back in gear, we'll have some memorable matches.

ICs with Wii/nunchaku: Your ICs are epic. Bthrow CG should not work!!!!! But somehow you make it work lol. Thanks for the Sheik/Zelda vs. ICs experience. The matchup is solely on the grab.

Chaz: I'm kicking your house down lol. Awesome matches man.

Bonesaw: We need to play more, every match was ridiculous.

TommyG: Sorry our matches had to be lock vs. CG, the match afterward was every bit as fun as it could be.

M!X: Dude, your Kirby improved so much since the MM in Crashic's tourney. Those were some tense moments.

TRA: Thanks for driving when I got tired, glad you had fun and got more experience.

Polmex: SHOULD HAVE ENTERED LOL.

anyone I miseed, your awesome and looking forward to playing you all again.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Seibrik - fun friendlies, your MK is on like a different level lol

srk99 - good matches

mnm - you're very good with grabs, nice friendlies

8-bit - all 3 of your characters are very good, every friendly was so close lol

um...to everyone else I friendlied ggs lol, I friendlied alot of people sorry lol

Chaz - the reason that I declined to mm you after winning the bracket match was that I don't like playing matches outside of the bracket while I'm still in the bracket - ESPECIALLy when I'm still in winners, sorry I had to go so early, hope you don't think I backed out of the mm. You're also one of the nicest smashers I've met : p

Lee - I can't believe that you're not on the Florida PR, you're very skilled. Also very very well run tourney. Lots of setups, limited down time, lots of friendly time, food break, this was the perfect tourney. Thank you for an awesome tournament

Xalths - nice set, I was happy that you took me to Delfino because its my favorite stage : )

Poltergust - awesome Yoshi, never ever seen a Yoshi of your calibur before

Curaga

Smash Ace
Yo Curaga, sorry to hear that your tire exploded. I hope everyone got home safely. You should have called me so I could have gotten someone from SFL to come to you with a flat tire :( I also hope that does not discourage you from coming to my next monthly.

-L-
Oh no, it was hell of a fun time to play Brawl outside plugged into a Turnpike toll booth.

I just feel bad for GDX, its his car and tire after all.

Next time we come down, we're bringing the WHOLE RX crew.

Curaga, Fezz, Gox, Step+, *****, Duo, maybe Colloff. Hopefully.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Few shoutouts. This is pretty much my last SFL tourney for awhile since i'm leaving for CFL in 2 days... so gg's w/e, see u guys at gigs and FL gaming or w/e big event i can run up there.

-Mikey: good stuff making clutch comebacks on my characters, i'm still seeking out the ideal character for me to use against future marths i face in the long run

-Polmex: good stuff wrecking my snake, and good **** for me randomly wrecking u in luigi ditto, now i feel inclined to pickup luigi, though my style feels more like biglou's aggressive type with more chopping and popping!

-Ed: gg's for sure

-Snipa: at least I got my revenge

-Naples: gg's playing with most of you.

-very cool guy: gg's in beating me in low tier, at least i know mario's my best for low tier.

-Bonesaw: hate matches with falcon and gannon all day in delfino, pirate ship (not really), and halberd.

-fiu folks: although most of u are aware of me leaving miami, gg's for everything over the past 3 years.

-HRnut and CFL: good stuff playing friendlies and chillin with u, see you all with my presence up there

-Rx gaming: we should develop new methods for future streams and video recording.

sooo yea, i'm sooo ready for CFL competition lolz, and train UCF smash to be beasts

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Lee - I can't believe that you're not on the Florida PR, you're very skilled. Also very very well run tourney. Lots of setups, limited down time, lots of friendly time, food break, this was the perfect tourney. Thank you for an awesome tournament
^^THIS^^ jk jk, everyone knows I don't care about a list lolz. But naw I suck right now, gotta step my game up and get good, GG's though man. And thanks for the good rep. Just let the other OOS'ers know about FL competition and my tournyes. Were a VERY underrated and diverse state and we need more OOS'ers lolz.

Oh no, it was hell of a fun time to play Brawl outside plugged into a Turnpike toll booth.

I just feel bad for GDX, its his car and tire after all.

Next time we come down, we're bringing the WHOLE RX crew.

Curaga, Fezz, Gox, Step+, *****, Duo, maybe Colloff. Hopefully.
OK kool. RX Gaming can be one whole car lolz. Glad you had fun.

SORRY GDX :(

-l-

Kith

Smash Ace
I'm going to start uploading them tomorrow. My youtube is Kith000
Alsoo, if I can actually get a working ethernet cable to my computer next time, I'll be providing a live stream of one of the main screens.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Nevershootme, look at Gox's most recent post in the GKB thread..

Something I want to emphasize...
We'll make this tournament FUN

With the same technical knowledge that brought you a livestream of HERB 2 with live commentary and music requests, we can do some even cooler **** having control of the venue and tournament.

Projector screen will be set up to broadcast key matches, brackets, and crew bracket results.
(No worries for the players...you get to look at your own TV while everyone else watches the projector). Everything from the projector will simultaneously be available on a livestream.

Commentary by the full RX Crew!
You might not know all of us unless you watch our commentary vids, but we like to make things really entertaining. Same goes for our live events.

More refinements to our technology! More reliable and better quality livestream! The ability for us to cut away from video of the match to a shot of the players with the flick of a switch.

There's some other ideas we're thinking of too.
Raffle event, Live music requests, ect.
Let us know if you think of any really cool stuff that you'd like to see happen.

I'll also look into setting up pre-registration. Sounds like a good idea so we can better anticipate the amount of players and crew battles. Players and Crews can give us some background-information beforehand so we have something to talk about on the mic during matches.
All of our ideas, as well as yours.. we can truly provide a great service that will be admired by not only gamers, but also future employers. All while uniting a community. This is not only true of GKB, but if we communicate our ideas we can provide services like this to a vast number of tournaments.

I love me some video games.

My shout outs are simple..

Everyone who chat with me or played, thank you for making my day so enjoyable. Please look forward to my Fox in the future, and proffer any advice you may have to advance me. I want to represent my crew respectfully, as well as revolutionize my character in our region.

Top Bottom