• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith: May 28 & 29th, South River NJ TODAY! Axe/Kage/Jman/Hbox/Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.

iode

Smash Cadet
Hehe, no one knows me and probably no one cares, but this is like a 15 minute drive from where I live, how utterly convenient. Definitely looking forward to attending and learning a lot.

MacD

Banned via Administration
damn you life johns

my chances of going to this grow slimmer with every week i don't get a job :(

i'll at least be there in spirit though

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
This tourney is gonna be epic, just need to make sure those west coast players come.

Also in the Interested List, you guys can take out the 91 of my name

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
We should be getting at LEAST 120 people at this get hyped lets go NY/NJ attend this so we can show that we roll deep.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Any news on the hotel Discounts? I know I asked before, i just really wanna know XD
As far as I know, nothing yet. We're still working out some final details about the venue right now. We'll know more in a few days. Stay tuned!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Whew, I saw the facebook update and got hella sad.

Now I can go back to sleep LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL <3333333333333333

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Okay I got some serious updating to do on this thread hah. I'll have everything/info updated this weekend. Got some sigs too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom