• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda vs Sheik

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Honestly, I can't say I care about my post count. There was a point when I was legitimately shocked by it one day, because it didn't feel like I posted that much. =P

And there is a lot of join date elitism on these boards. I shall prove that 2011ers aren't complete idiots! Maybe. Perhaps. :)
shrouded i dont think you r a COMPLETE IDIOT
lol jk :)

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
well... most of us are...
and there are a few people *cough*Strife*cough* who make us all look horrible.

I wasn't trying to sound like post count actually matters btw, I just thought it was funny how ShroudedOne's post count went from like 400-some to 1,000+ in like a week.

I really don't believe post count has an affect on a poster's ability to... um.. post. But I do notice that I tend to take people with less than 1000 posts less seriously than people with over 1000.
Really, the number of posts just kind of makes you seem better than you are lol.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Strife does make us look bad, huh? But the only 2011ers I've seen are either pretty smart, or pretty level-headed and humble. It seems like older joiners have more of the ego.

And then crush and Strife...

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
^people shouldn't worry about join dates as much as they due. Like i wish i joined when i first got into melee back in early 07 or late 06, then people wouldn't look at my join date and think brawl. Anyway for the first year people might look at join dates and take your comments with a grain of salt but once its in 2012 this will start to fade away.

Also shrouded u got a crazy amount of posts i thought thats what u where aiming for lol

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
No, I wasn't aiming for that. There were just a lot of things I felt I had to comment on. Silly me.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
lol I dun't hates crush. he's a pree cool guy.
strife is dumb though.

i feel like this is way off topic. Strife is obviously not a zelda player because he is not wisdomful. he also isn't cool enough to have toes.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Uh yeah I wasn't being serious either... join date doesn't matter at all lol. I don't think I've ever come across anyone who thinks that post count or join date prove that they're more knowledgeable than someone else. Post count might indicate that you've spent a lot of time on the boards learning stuff, and join date might indicate that you've been playing for a long time, but neither of those is certain in any way. I went on smashboards and read stuff for over a year before I bothered creating an account, and most of my posts are in social threads so neither accurately represents me haha.

I wish I could go to Apex, but it'll never happen. Come over to the west coast Dart. We'll play at Genesis 3 lol

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
There are a few people who say things like, "Look at his join date," or things like that, but it's whatever. I'm more interested in people concerned about what I say.

I will MM people at Genesis 3 for sure, cause I'm certainly not going to Apex. :(

And don't worry, crush. To be honest, you still make me laugh.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Most of them are. I am not. It coincides with break, and there's no way my parents are letting me leave the house early for a video game (the way they see it).

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium

My parents definitely aren't paying for my education right now. It's not like I still live with them or anything. Why indeed do I need to listen to them?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Strife does make us look bad, huh? But the only 2011ers ...
and I remember when having an 08 join date meant you were gonna get **** XD

any zeldas going to Apex? If i go we can write the marth vs zelda matchup down ;)
If I'm there I gotchu

but I need to get better at wavedash oos so I can actually punish a Marth lol

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
ShroudedOne, why you no go to RoM? You live in new york right now .-.

and when are you back in cleveland?

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
oh I see :p
lets play soon then xP

can you come up here tomorrow or friday? tomorrow I won't be home until 3:00 though.

and is thanks giving actually on friday? I forget... if it is I'll probably be with my family so you can't come then :p

me and peter (and maybe nile) may go to the library some time this week though~

D

Deleted member

i think luigi beats zelda, his shield camping is more annoying that other low tiers for some reason.

2011ers are pretty bad. you're redeemable because you like tales of symphonia. but the rest of them suck.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
lolz. Sheik is a dumb person. Raper of low tiers and killer of dreams.

I think it'd be more fair if every character had some deku nuts.

TheLake

Smash Master
wait...i just realized...if no one had a fair

then they would all be..

UNFAIR!!!

Unless we are on Norfair

that **** aint gonna fly

I think zelda wins every matchup two

as long as she hits....

one button...

now which button was that again..?

;D