• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Zelda Tournament Placings ~

Bandit

Smash Lord
Play N Trade Tampa 1/31
2nd out of 49 singles
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263569

I went solo Zelda until parts of the final two matches where I had to quicken th pace against trumptight (fox) and in grand finals where RedHalberd jumped out on me really quick.

In other words, sheik only made a cameo appearencr in loser's finals and grand finals. Boo redhalberd for knowing my Zelda as much as I do
NICE!!!

Also @GreyFox... Graeyfox Squared lol

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
NICE!!!

Also @GreyFox... Graeyfox Squared lol
Well it was GreyFox SA and GrayFox Austin so we just decided to team up.

Austin still wants us to have a name match. Winner keeps the name. I'll do it but I'm sure I'll lose. =/

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Wolf

MU wise is eh, but its Austin vs San Antonio. We are the underdogs. >_<

JuJux

Smash Apprentice
The results have not been announced yet in teams but i'm pretty sure i'm right...

Bushido Nibai Impact 3, France (January 30-31, 2010)
9th out of 105 singles
5th out of 32 teams (Teamed with "Kitsune-kun":Donkey Kong)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259909

Oh and Darkmusician, Can I have my tournaments results in blue plz :3 ?

JuJux

Smash Apprentice
I lost in winner bracket against Istudying 0 - 2 (DDK / ICs)
On smashville, I was dominated by his DDK during the beginning of the match but I've done a very good comeback but he finished me when he had 80% or something like that.
I counterpicked Battlefield and he took ICs, I lose my 1st stock thanks to a controller error ... I tried to do a Fsmash but I kept pressing R ... and I did a roll .. I got grabbed ~, I killed him twice without losing a stock and I was at like 40% ~. I played really safe but my C stick done a Usmash instead of a Fsmash .... I got grabbed .... I come back on the field and WTF ? SAME FUC*ING ERROR PAD ! A usmash instead of a Fsmash ... I got grapped -_- :( !

And I lost against Charby in loser bracket : 1 - 2 (MK)
1st match on smashville, he dominated me and won with 1 stock and 10%~
2nd match on Battlefield (Yeah I cp BF against MK. (cause he banned FD of course =D)), this match was fuc*ing close, last stock, I was like at 100% and him 65%, he 'nado me and I SDIed the last hit and I Bair in the nado and he died \o/
3rd match on brinstar (I banned RC looool), close game again. The first stock I killed him the same way I did at the end of the 2nd match, SDI 'nado to Bair ~, I managed to land a Fair at the 2nd stock but in the end he killed me and he had 90%~ :( ! 2bad !

In doubles we lost in winner bracket at the 2nd match against Mr R & Istudying 1 - 2 (Marth & DDK)
those matches was fuc*ing close but at the last match my partner killed me and he committed suicide soon after 80% ... There was just Istud who had more than 90%...

We won 4 / 5 matches in the loser bracket and we lost against Mr R & Istudying again :( !

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Updated first post.

I removed all of the tournament results earlier than Oct. of 2009. All removed tournament results have been backed up on a txt file that will be on my hard drive if needed.

Thank you to those who use the posting format. You are awesome.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Updated first post.

I removed all of the tournament results earlier than Oct. of 2009. All removed tournament results have been backed up on a txt file that will be on my hard drive if needed.

Thank you to those who use the posting format. You are awesome.
Thanks for the update DM. I'll work on my Zelda so I can still get out of the first round. :X

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Rawr *still waits to go to tourney*

Many unfortunate events have made me miss at least 3 I could have easily gone too :V

Darkmusician

Smash Master
DM! Heard your gonna be at APEX 2010!!! Hope to catch ya there!
Well that's the plan so far. I have made my intentions known but I'm not gonna worry about that until April/May. I have a bunch of events to coordinate as well as pass my classes.

And yes when I go we shall meet, take pictures and all that good stuff. Maybe play some matches.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
WOAH, hold up. Bobby's going to Apex?!?!??!

GOOD ****!!!!!! I can't wait. =D I missed the last Apex, but I heard it was awesome..... and now this one's looking like it'll be even better. <333

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Daaaaaamn. I wish APEX was a little closer to where I live. Even though its really close, its definitely too far for my parents to want to drive me T.T

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kidnapping you can be arranged.

Disclaimer in the case of legal action: I'm JOKING.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
This is great! Now all we need is for one generous american to buy Jujux a ticket, shove me inside a suitcase
if you think I'm serious
... and BAM we have more zeldas. The horror!

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Can I tag along too? I don't even need a suitcase, I can just get inside a cage and no one will be able to distinguish me from a dog.

JuJux

Smash Apprentice
This is great! Now all we need is for one generous american to buy Jujux a ticket, shove me inside a suitcase
if you think I'm serious
... and BAM we have more zeldas. The horror!
Haha xD ! Yeah, it's just something like 800/900$, don't be a scrooge, cmon guys ;D ! (ow and I need money for Kataefi's suitcase too >__o ! OHHH and for HSS's cage too ! plz cmon ;D )

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Im sure if we all pitch in it could be possible ;)

@HSS: Im sure my friend would let me borrow his cage. I could ship it over

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Me and DM (and all you other Zelda's that are totally going...!!!!!!!) are going to upset the entire tournament when we beat M2K, Ally, and ADHD.

Side note: Went to a tournament today and didn't enter singles (I should start doing that though huh?). Not posting the results since I don't think they are impressive (not in the money). NJ went (dmbrandon, shadow, doom, zucco etc.). We lost to DM and Shadow in doubles but gave them a run for their money... got some super ego-boosting compliments afterwards about how I was the best Zelda they ever played ^_^.

I had a friendly set with Shadow too and that was cool! (wanted to play him specifically because I thought he had Zelda practice)

Top Bottom