• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Looking forward to our PPG2 collab that'll be out soon. :yeahboi:
Also, gonna be cracking on with more of my usual stuff. Btw, any of you managed to get a hold of Under Night In-Birth on Steam yet?

I'll be checking on the VGBC Stream as well to see what's going down at their Smash 4 tournament, since Fatality was there.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Huh, didn't realize texture hacks are a thing now. I gotta try it on my 3DS.

Quick question, anyone here know where I can find data for hitboxes?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
BJN39 BJN39 can you change the title so it reminds people that PPG2 submissions will end this SUNDAY JULY 17TH @11:59PM? Gonna give a few extra days because I'm pretty busy the next few days.

Also I don't have many submissions which is a little bit unfortunate right now. So if you wanna join, please PM me your clips! More info about our collab on the first post of page 2858!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
BJN39 BJN39 can you change the title so it reminds people that PPG2 submissions will end this SUNDAY JULY 17TH @11:59PM? Gonna give a few extra days because I'm pretty busy the next few days.

Also I don't have many submissions which is a little bit unfortunate right now. So if you wanna join, please PM me your clips! More info about our collab on the first post of page 2858!
Done and done sis :secretkpop:

Also leT me know if/when I should be giving any extra details or presentation info for my selected clips/music. :woman:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

brb sending clips to @Nammy12

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Still waiting for Tracer Bayonetta.
It's been done. Sort of... It's basically a "yellow-orange Bayonetta".
Her cloak and hair needs to be brown, well, part of the cloak is since the hair part is covering the other parts. Still, it could be a lighter shade of brown.

Related to Overwatch, Mercy's ponytail looks so fluffy.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
>zelda being the worst waifu

he must be literally blind because mopcina, f!robin, f!corrin, tuna, rosalinda, and f!wft exist

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
but the charizard line is the worst out of the kanto starters wtf

give me back squirtle and ivysaur pls sakurai

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Wow, Lana is fun as HELL. I never thought I'd enjoy playing as a book nerd the most.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Wow, Lana is fun as HELL. I never thought I'd enjoy playing as a book nerd the most.
Don't forget the best part about her.
Best attack in the game tbh, you can't beat slapping a dragon with a book.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
>zelda being the worst waifu

he must be literally blind because mopcina, f!robin, f!corrin, tuna, rosalinda, and f!wft exist
Elf Waifu Magic Princess being the ugliest? Um gorl pls. She's bad not even trying because she knows it'd be super unfair if she were the most fabulous sass queen AND stronkest gorl.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Been out shopping to get my own things, mainly a sketch book for University, and I decided to get myself somethings for lunch and felt the need to treat myself to some sweets/candy. There was an accident as well that happened too. Someone got hit by a car.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Just saw the deadline thingy for the collab. I'll be busy with the GF this weekend since it's our 1 year anniversary together. If there's any highlights that are worthy in my recent video dump, could anyone extrapolate them? I'd love to be in but I won't be able to do it in my own.................didn't really know how to in the first place *facepalm*

LETS GO VEN!!! MAKE US PROUD!!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I feel so dirty. I helped a local Cloud player with tips on how to defeat a Zelda player in his pool ._.

ATM he is 3-0 in his pool, and is currently fighting ZeRo

Top Bottom