• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
ok yeah my backup save was still pretty recent, more or less just lost this week's progress then. I can get over that.

1.3 and Medli are out now btw. Medli uses Phantom Ganon silver+gold/Ganondorf gold drops for her upgrades annoyingly (on 3DS anyway, idk if he was ever added to Wii U). She makes some obnoxious shrieking noises, but is unique in that she's aerial combo focused.

She's pretty cool.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw girls. Since I'm still in that mood for Ace Attorney, and feel the need to replay the games again.

What DLC Costumes would you like to see in AA6/Spirit of Justice?

And I mean ones that you can either unlock from playing one of the DLC Episodes, or you get from buying them. Since we got Furio Tigre (Wright), High School Uniform (Apollo) and Tres Bien Uniform (Athena). I'd like to see the Hobo Phoenix costume return. As for Apollo... maybe either a costume based off Kristoph Gavin or Marvin Grossberg, and for Athena... I'd love to see her in a Spirit Medium costume or one based off of Mia Fey's suit.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
The whole Bayo nerf discourse makes me really appreciate the Guilty Gear dev's approach to balance. To paraphrase to battle director Pachi, "We design the characters as catalysts of skill. Every character looks amazing in the right hands of the right players". This quote probably is the closet thing to my personal philosophy on fighting game design.

I don't know anymore, maybe patch 1.17 should just make Smash 4 into the Arc System Hokuto no Ken game. I'd be hyped for that at least.

BTW, the character Jagi is considered the worst character in that game. I wish characters like Jigglypuff or Palutena could shine like this at times.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Games like GG and Dota have such sexy design philosophy and I wish more games followed suit.

Most devs just play **** safe to attract the biggest audience possible, but Arcsys/the Frog don't care.

I swear this is my last post on this social for a bit, I flooded this page lol

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I just want my characters to be the best. Other characters can lick a butt. Seriously, just put PM Roy's moveset into Smash 4, but keep the mobility and Blazer like it already is. Maybe jab too, I dunno. I'm not sure about Nair either.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I wonder if Bayonetta broke the news to her "son" Sakamoto about herself getting nerfed in Smash 4. :secretkpop:

Seriously.

This guy looks like the son of Bayonetta. IF she had a son.
Best part is he's voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa. Same who voices :4marth:.
I now have the perfect husbando and waifu combo. tyvm my laifu is complete now.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
I wonder if Bayonetta broke the news to her "son" Sakamoto about herself getting nerfed in Smash 4. :secretkpop:

Seriously.

This guy looks like the son of Bayonetta. IF she had a son.
Best part is he's voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa. Same who voices :4marth:.
Someone mentioned Sakamoto?

HmmmmmT

Rizen

Smash Legend
I got some good wifi games in on the ladder. I made some gold ranked Diddy player salty with my Link :cool:

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
So g0rls can you answer something for me:

Why do some women shave off their eyebrows and redraw them with sharpie? I don't have a sense of style/fashion at all admittedly, but I just can't see why anyone would think this is a good idea. I mean there are so many problems that come to mind. What happens if you mess up while drawing it? I mean, I presume a permanent marker is being used so that the "eyebrows" don't come off in the shower, so what if your hand slipped in the middle of it? Its not like eyebrows grow back in a month or two. (do they even grow back at all?) Now there's a black streak of marker across your face.

And how does it look any better than normal eyebrows? And even if they did, who cares? Eyebrows aren't meant to be attractive or attention grabbing. This is more stupid than wearing lense-less glasses.

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
So g0rls can you answer something for me:

Why do some women shave off their eyebrows and redraw them with sharpie? I don't have a sense of style/fashion at all admittedly, but I just can't see why anyone would think this is a good idea. I mean there are so many problems that come to mind. What happens if you mess up while drawing it? I mean, I presume a permanent marker is being used so that the "eyebrows" don't come off in the shower, so what if your hand slipped in the middle of it? Its not like eyebrows grow back in a month or two. (do they even grow back at all?) Now there's a black streak of marker across your face.

And how does it look any better than normal eyebrows? And even if they did, who cares? Eyebrows aren't meant to be attractive or attention grabbing. This is more stupid than wearing lense-less glasses.

My cousin did it. I never asked her why exactly, but she had fun drawing new expressions every day. Sometimes she did them to match an outfit or a makeup style for the day. Sometimes she did goofy ones when she stayed at home. Some days she went without eyebrows. You can clean them off with babywipes or make up removal pads. It's pretty hassle free and inexpensive. Eyebrows do grow back, but it takes a month or two.

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Oh well that actually makes a lot more sense than I first expected...

Feel like an idiot for not realizing baby wipes could remove sharpie..

The sequel to that other post about dumb hitboxes (the one with Snake's f-tilt)

Thanks Sakurai

Also, thanks again Sakurai
Edit: And yeah, it could be or is because of the moving platform BUT STILL

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

Thanks Sakurai

Also, thanks again Sakurai
Edit: And yeah, it could be or is because of the moving platform BUT STILL

It never ends.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
picked the wrong vision twice gg

that pika pic's misleading, he's just starting fsmash so his head definitely wasn't extended like that when the sword was up there

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had a change of rounds today, but it was a nice change of pace. Which was all good..
Also, Episode 6 of Sakaoto Desu ga? aired today. Still hilarious, and fun; Bayonetta would be proud of him. :yeahboi:

Oh, and I'll be going to get Fire Emblem Fates today; specifically Birthright, so that way I can at least get Conquest and Revelations at a discount, unless I can somehow get the Special Edition. :V

Thanks Sakurai

It never ends.
These pretty much are show that Shulk needs to be fixed. At least buff the size of Shulk's aerials and tilts with the Monado. And that blank space between him and the hilt. :c

Last edited:

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
I never hear him mentioned on here, but Onpu just got 25th at Umebura using Zelda, outplacing Abadango.

Seriously, how is this guy not on my radar, that's insane

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I now got Fire Emblem Fates.

Well, one of the stories. I plan on getting the other two when I get paid by the end of the month. So for now, I'll be slaying some Nohrian Scum... Excuse me one moment, I'm gonna kill off Takumi.

Also, I think this would be perfect for FullMoon FullMoon .

Last edited:

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
I now got Fire Emblem Fates.

Well, one of the stories. I plan on getting the other two when I get paid by the end of the month. So for now, I'll be slaying some Nohrian Scum... Excuse me one moment, I'm gonna kill off Takumi.
Nooo don't kill Takumi he's actually really cool I promise!!!

(I'm playing through Conquest while my girlfriend plays Birthright, but even from the Nohrian side Takumi looks like one of the most in-depth NPC's).

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay

(I'm playing through Conquest while my girlfriend plays Birthright, but even from the Nohrian side Takumi looks like one of the most in-depth NPC's).
I told you happy birthday

And you ignored me

How could you?

(Kappa)

:150:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord

He's only good for his son and his bow, and even then his son is canonically better than him at 8 years old.

#blameTakumi

I told you happy birthday

And you ignored me

How could you?

(Kappa)

:150:
In his defense, it took me a month and a half to look at my profile for the first time and see it when you wished me one and thank you for it.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
F*ck, I ran out of popcorn while reading this thread. Better get some more. Uh.. Anyway Shulk's not the only one who suffers from Hitbox problems. Dedede has some ridiculous hitboxes. In side tilt, if you jump over it right into the front of Dedede, you won't get hit. This happens literally never but it's something related here.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just want all of you to know that I only need 1 more point to get b&T

I should go troll in the disco room again

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
> On the /r/SmashBros, reading people talk about tier lists
> "Bayo could KO any character, at any percent at any part of the stage with the opponent being helpless."

Why do I ever leave the Zelda social.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
She-wolf by Shakira is the most brilliant video I've ever seen in my life. I was trying to educate you uncultured hoes.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw. I saw Episode 8 of Ace Attorney.

And I already mentioned Sakamoto Desu Ga?. No need to repeat myself on that one. :yeahboi:

They had some okay animation during the part where they meet Larry in the Santa Costume, but you could see if looked flimsy and messy.
But anyway!... Honestly, there weren't many changes that I could see between this episode and the investigation part of Turnabout Goodbyes.

Only notable ones I could kind of see was that Marvin Grossberg mentioned Redd White during this episode, when he didn't mention him before (I could be wrong on this. :V)

Ace Attorney still gets 3 Zeldas out of 5. :secretkpop:

And Sakamoto gets 1 Bayonetta out of 1.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Btw. I saw Episode 8 of Ace Attorney.

And I already mentioned Sakamoto Desu Ga?. No need to repeat myself on that one. :yeahboi:

They had some okay animation during the part where they meet Larry in the Santa Costume, but you could see if looked flimsy and messy.
But anyway!... Honestly, there weren't many changes that I could see between this episode and the investigation part of Turnabout Goodbyes.

Only notable ones I could kind of see was that Marvin Grossberg mentioned Redd White during this episode, when he didn't mention him before (I could be wrong on this. :V)

Ace Attorney still gets 3 Zeldas out of 5. :secretkpop:

And Sakamoto gets 1 Bayonetta out of 1.
"Episode 8 of Ace Attorney" THERES AN ACE ATTORNEY SHOW?!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
"Episode 8 of Ace Attorney" THERES AN ACE ATTORNEY SHOW?!
Yeah. There's an Ace Attorney anime.

...It's... kind of mediocre though. Animation is pretty hit or miss, music is okay at best, the voice acting however I do have to give praise to, it does sound good. But other than that, if you wanna give it a shot, by all means; go for it.

Only reason I'm watching it is because I Iove Ace Attorney, and I wanna see where this goes.

Top Bottom