• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
So I've been in Manhattan today visiting some family and my aunt made fried plantains with garlic and oil. It's more addicting than crack.
I should know. Don't ask why :smash:

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I have it open, but I've been missing most of it. Need to go back and watch Leffen v Armada, I missed everything but the end of game 5 and I heard amazing things about it.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Window for acting out of the Phantom lag is tight tho.

Still completely possible. We should work on perfecting that as much as we can.
What I usually do is charge the Phantom for like maybe a second so it appears I'm going to fully charge it and they think they can just fall past the fully charged one and recover, but then I release it with barely any charge and snipe them with the ~foot of magic and doom~

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Don't you love when basically almost every time, you throw out a Phantom, the opponent blocks it, but then they try to punish with a dash grab or dash attack. But because the Phantom is so fat, they can't actually run through it, and you end up getting a free punish instead. AND LEGIT, 99% OF PLAYERS IN FOR GLORY WILL TRY AND DO THIS.

Time will tell if people realize that the Phantom is 2 fat 4 u.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I find that the stroke of a half-charged phantom is great for those approaching the ledge head on or slightly below. Any lower and d-tilt the hell out of them as they try rise up to the ledge, and then follow up with an f-smash if it can connect. Above, I just chase with an aerial of choice or the windfall or Din's Blaze with customs on.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN PARAGON GF

hbox 4stocked m2k twice and now they're doing jiggs dittos match 3

is this real

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
What I usually do is charge the Phantom for like maybe a second so it appears I'm going to fully charge it and they think they can just fall past the fully charged one and recover, but then I release it with barely any charge and snipe them with the ~foot of magic and doom~
I find that if I fully charge it just once or twice, they'll expect it and just start recovering low without me forcing it. Gives more time to react and meteor them.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN PARAGON GF

hbox 4stocked m2k twice and now they're doing jiggs dittos match 3

is this real
The chat got sooooo salty lol. And who said that Smash 4 was boring to watch, when you have Melee Puff dittos? :^)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Sew, Fuuj,

I have a little dealy-eaux for you;

I'm told I can "feel free" to report/ban you on sight. Leik some users/mods dew.

BuT, i'll treat you like any other normal human poster here if yew play nice. (So I'll 'feel free' to NOT ban yew.)

Take it or leave iT.

Last edited:

F.u.j.i.n Age: Inquistion

Banned via Warnings
Sew, Fuuj,

I have a little dealy-eaux for you;

I'm told I can "feel free" to report/ban you on sight. Leik some users/mods dew.

BuT, i'll treat you like any other normal human poster here if yew play nice.

Take it or leave iT.
Cyst....
I simply don't know what ever I would do with my life if I were to be *shudders*....banned.

The thought of it is just too much for me!

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Welcome back, Fujin. c:

TBH Zelda's move tier list:

S: Farore's Wind
A: Farore's Wind
B: Farore's Wind, D-tilt, Nayru's Love, Dthrow, Nair
C: Farore's Wind, Utilt, all other grabs and throws, Jab
D: Farore's Wind, Laggy Kicks, Phantom, Finger Bang, Ftilt
E: Farore's Wind, DSmash, FSmash,
F: Farore's Wind, Din's Fire, USmash
FF: Farore's Wind

Spirst

I've played For Fun a few times and most of the time, had unbearable lag. I remember back on the 3DS when I tried For Fun, the last twenty seconds of a game took a minute to finish.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I tried spectate for the first time

I got this ganondorf with an 88% win rate against a 30%ish Kirby and thought "damn, time to learn stuff"

he just spammed wiz kick and flame choke the whole time and died once to a dair gimp and again to a kirbycide

says a lot about wifi I guess

Spirst

I tried spectate for the first time

I got this ganondorf with an 88% win rate against a 30%ish Kirby and thought "damn, time to learn stuff"

he just spammed wiz kick and flame choke the whole time and died once to a dair gimp and again to a kirbycide

says a lot about wifi I guess
Holy **** there's a spectate mode?

Top Bottom