• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Nairo

Banned via Administration
lolol my bowser vs zeros bowser was the most BS thing (not in a serious way a funny way) LOL ID BEAT IT IF WE DID A RUNBACK!!!

rabbits

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Howdy gang. How's it hangin'?
It's hangin'

As long as we're talking about school, how do all the kids on this thread seem to have so much time to play? I have way too much homework :c

EDIT: So many people

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
lolol my bowser vs zeros bowser was the most BS thing (not in a serious way a funny way) LOL ID BEAT IT IF WE DID A RUNBACK!!!
dam didn't get to see

It's hangin'

As long as we're talking about school, how do all the kids on this thread seem to have so much time to play? I have way too much homework :c

semester just started, I'm going to be here less each day with 2 comp sci and an italian class

Character Competitive Impressions thread is unusually active today because Zero's Diddy "took everyone's lunch money"

Welcome to fighting game 101~

Soul.

hey sup nothing much great that's cool.
the social thread I go to has no activity yet this one has. i don't even know

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's hangin'

Easy, don't do the work.:p

I take breaks if I have smaller assignments but I usually have the most time on Fridays.

D

Deleted member

hey sup nothing much great that's cool.
the social thread I go to has no activity yet this one has. i don't even know
Well, it's a Sunday. Of course it won't get activity. *laughs*
But anyways sup.

Nairo

Banned via Administration
dam didn't get to see

semester just started, I'm going to be here less each day with 2 comp sci and an italian class
Its up on zeros channel on youtube. He has four first to 5 sets. His CF vs my ZSS, his fox vs my Robin, his sheik vs my dark pit/pit, and his bowser vs my zelda!

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Its up on zeros channel on youtube. He has four first to 5 sets. His CF vs my ZSS, his fox vs my Robin, his sheik vs my dark pit/pit, and his bowser vs my zelda!
Thanks for telling me where to find it

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Can't help but feel sorry for you (channeling mah inner Dark Pit).

American football is absolutely fantastic. Helped shaped me into the mentally disciplined and athletic person I am today; most of my fondest high school memories come from big moments on the field against other schools.

But, if none of you sisters particularly care, it's all good.
I actually enjoy watching football. Watching AFC championship now. My teams didn't stand a chance though.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I do agree with @ Macchiato Macchiato with one thing, Dr. Mario is severely underrated. He actually plays a bit like a fast Ganondorf in that he is pretty dependent on reads.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I do agree with @ Macchiato Macchiato with one thing, Dr. Mario is severely underrated. He actually plays a bit like a fast Ganondorf in that he is pretty dependent on reads.
This is true, just because he's a clone doesn't mean him and Mario have the same playstyle. And because they don't, doesn't mean he's bad. The only thing I see him lacking the most is a reliable recovery.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
OMG strange foreigners have arrived in this social!

Alright, I might hit training mode for Zelda soon. I might run Shulk/Zelda

What am I doing with my life?

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I'm not tier list expert, but I have the feeling that everyone capable of being aggressive will be toward the top, while "punish" characters will go down. I feel that this disparity will be really clear.

But it's just a feeling.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Alright, I might hit training mode for Zelda soon. I might run Shulk/Zelda

What am I doing with my life?
Basically this when people say they want to main Zelda and use her for the first time.

Basically this when people say they want to main Zelda and use her for the first time.

I remember that episode~ :)

I think I found the true reason
Spirst did the same thing. It has to do with the craziness that goes on in that social.

Social threads recruit players. It's a thing. While I had been thinking about playing Shulk for some time, page 69 pushed me over the edge.
Also, Zelda is starting to feel less awkward to me. Bit by bit.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I'm not tier list expert, but I have the feeling that everyone capable of being aggressive will be toward the top, while "punish" characters will go down. I feel that this disparity will be really clear.

But it's just a feeling.
I disagree, Ganondorf's meta has only gotten stronger as time progresses.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Greetings Zelda Sisterhood. Don't mind me, I just came by to share an image.

I'm actually beginning to use Phantom waaay more often. I'm currently too sleepy to go anywhere so training mode level 8 CPU it is. Not 100% but I might find something random on the way

I got swatted by Marth's f-air then the Phantom came out and swatted him out. Looked cool

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
well actually Doc doesnt depend on reads as much. He depends on spacing and punishes. His Fsmash sweetspotted kills almost as early as ganon does. His Fsmash kills at 65%. Imo he'll be better than mario in the end like what happened in melee. @ Lozjam Lozjam wanna play?

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Link mains swarming over. Greetings, fellow Triforce bearer. Are you surprised by how ridiculously active our social is? o:
Greetings Triforce bearer. I'm not surprised, but it does make me somewhat reluctant to try to keep the pace with it.

I know you...how is it you say it...gorls enjoy your images and I saw this one which I like a lot. Thought I'd share it since we were talking about an alliance yesterday.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Greetings Triforce bearer. I'm not surprised, but it does make me somewhat reluctant to try to keep the pace with it.

I know you...how is it you say it...gorls enjoy your images and I saw this one which I like a lot. Thought I'd share it since we were talking about an alliance yesterday.
Trust me, I can barely keep the pace here, heh.

And the world could always use more LoZ fan art. Honestly, I haven't seen anything new and amazing lately. I'm sure Zelda U will change that though (;

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'm actually beginning to use Phantom waaay more often. I'm currently too sleepy to go anywhere so training mode level 8 CPU it is. Not 100% but I might find something random on the way

I got swatted by Marth's f-air then the Phantom came out and swatted him out. Looked cool
The more I play Zelda the less I find myself using it. I sometimes use it to bait, because people's first reaction is to get above her, the only problem is the end lag might mess you up.

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Bringing out the Phantom -> FW is a great surprise tactic.

Oh, and until people learn Phantom's sweeping hitbox, it's still a nice edge guard. Works great against characters who don't have solid vertical recoveries.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
You can also send out the Phantom when someone's recovering so they're forced to recover low and you can spike them with dair.

Last edited:
Top Bottom