• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Spirst

I really don't get why anyone would want to spectate. I guess you can use it as an example of, "How NOT to play ____ "

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
To be fair I got a second ganon after that was actually legit, did ledge cancelled wiz kicks, played patient, etc.

But yes you're going to end up watching garbage 99.9998% of the time, though sometimes that garbage is entertaining for the wrong reasons.

Last edited:
I'm loving Fujin's new name

On what I was talking about a page back, if only Zelda's smashes connected >______>'

Her smash attacks would be really solid if it all connected consistently. Kills and has good damage output. SIGH. Oh well

No point of being disappointed. I guess

Last edited:
Not sure why I go to random profiles and do things but this caught my attention. It's especially fitting with the avatar (Actually, opposite. No lol)
too much spare time.png

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Not sure why I go to random profiles and do things but this caught my attention. It's especially fitting with the avatar (Actually, opposite. No lol)
View attachment 36230
Have you seen my profile? / the message someone left in my profile?

Edit: Wait. Derp. That's referring to the post Spirst left on my profile... not the first message... which that post was referring to. <.<

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
What a horrible time to live

Fox is pretty fun to use in Melee though. It's just that winning with Link feels better and is not really that impossible
Peach/Zelda player here. I'm really rusty though and don't think my Zelda can do as well as it used to.

I only use 20XX to practise powershields.

Peach/Zelda player here. I'm really rusty though and don't think my Zelda can do as well as it used to.

I only use 20XX to practise powershields.
I already practically live in 20XX so I can't only use it :|

Edit: Yeah I checked. lol

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Melee in XX years when the game goes into substantial metagame development, making it ever more hype than before! :nifty:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So... @ Mocha Mocha , how are your plans to turn me good now?
BAHAHAHAHA
I have turned this place into a war hungry society that loves to raid! They even tried to attaxk(and failed btw) their Link brothers. The treachery, I like it!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hey lozjam wanna play?
Nope, I am playing some wind waker, and after that, I think I might restart Skyward Sword, and after that, I am going to play some Minish Cap, then I may play some Hyrule Warriors, and then, I think I'm going to beat A Link to the Past again. So as you can see, my schedule is absolutely booked.

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
So... @ Mocha Mocha , how are your plans to turn me good now?
BAHAHAHAHA
I have turned this place into a war hungry society that loves to raid! They even tried to attaxk(and failed btw) their Link brothers. The treachery, I like it!
Raiding is all part of the revenge of low tiers, my friend. It was inevitable.

But alas, we Zeldas are also spies. Amidst our raiding, we are learning more and more of your character. Within that black ice that covers your soul, we have found genuine joy, and light-heartedness from a supposed King of Evil. We have traced subtle signs of sympathy, and humility - which would have been otherwise impossible to see without the divine grace and wisdom that is the Zelda social.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Raiding is all part of the revenge of low tiers, my friend. It was inevitable.

But alas, we Zeldas are also spies. Amidst our raiding, we are learning more and more of your character. Within that black ice that covers your soul, we have found genuine joy, and light-heartedness from a supposed King of Evil. We have traced subtle signs of sympathy, and humility - which would have been otherwise impossible to see without the divine grace and wisdom that is the Zelda social.
Nonsense!

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Gone for a weekend and BOOM 20 pages. From the little that I actually read...
- Aero went to a tourney. Hope you did well!
-Salad mains Doc Mario now (wat)
-Cenzias lost to a CPU Zelda. For. Shame.

...yep that's all I I remember, lol.

Latte

Smash Ace
I've been wondering for awhile, @ Macchiato Macchiato , who do you think your best character is?
Melee in XX years when the game goes into substantial metagame development, making it ever more hype than before! :nifty:

That Pikachu looks charismatic as hell.

I like how all of the other characters just have Fox's face lazily copied and pasted over their own, then over in the bottom-right we have Pikachu with a legit photoshop.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
But isn't Agitha better than those two? :p
Docs underrated tho. Like the only people who use him in tourney is koolaid and tkbreezy. He kills really early. Also we have the dr. Tornado which beats the spin dash, flame choke, and both the falco and fox illusion. Tbh I see him being low at first then rise to Mid. His sweetspotted Fsmash kills at 60% near the edge and it's pretty safe on shield due to the shield damage. It's good for a punish. He's more of a spacing reliant character. He has low lag and great OOS options. His recovery is as good as mario just more gimpable. He's a solid mid imo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom