• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I would post those lines from Chapter 16.5 in SAO but it's incredibly NSFW so I won't post it. :^)

Also this complex Zelda social love net though.

@WaifuRaccoonBL :GCR:@SBphiloz4 :GCR:@berserker. :GCL::GCR: @ HeroMystic HeroMystic :GCL::GCR: @ berserker00 berserker00
:GCU:
@BJN39 :GCL:@Aerodrome
Wait a second.

..... I-I don't like berserker anymore. Nope. Not at all. >=(
Y-You don't anymore!? D:

Tis a sad day for Berserker x SBphiloz fans. :c

..... I-I don't like berserker anymore. Nope. Not at all. >=(
foot.png

XD tbh I have already given up hope, not expecting them to buff Zelda other than making her Dtilt do 1% more damage.

(ok maybe I do have a slight shimmer of hope but I probably won't be very disappointed if they don't buff her... chances are so slim ><)
Well.... She is bottom tier in the Japanese tier list so.....

Eh idk. She was at the same spot in the last one but she got the magical 0.7% buff that changed everything for her

Alphatron

Smash Champion
...Once again I'm outside a running inside joke of the thread.

Anyway, anyone in or near the USA want to wifi on the wii u?
I'll play against you. NNID is Alphatron.

Finally considering changing my avatar but I'm not sure to what. Whatever it is, it'll have to surpass Mad Duck Farfetch'd.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So the guy who made the pictures in my avatar now started making Tarot/Card Captor Sakura inspired cards for the Smash characters.

Example:

Hooray for more avatar potential.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
While we're on the subject of buffs and nerfs.

@Lavani

[12:58:07 AM] XeroXen: SONIC IS ****ING GAY
[12:58:12 AM] XeroXen: / rage
[1:02:33 AM] HeroMystic: Spin Dash all day every day?
[1:03:28 AM] XeroXen: like
[1:03:32 AM] XeroXen: how much ****ing skill does it even take
[1:03:44 AM] XeroXen: It literally doesn't

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
How's Sonic vs Mario anyway?
Even. With Scalding FLUDD it's firmly in Mario's favor.

Customs off, Mario can't quite shut down spin dash as easily as say, ROB, but he keeps up with damage and has more KO power than Sonic. A spin dash-happy Sonic will most likely lose against a Mario who will decide to just camp the hell out of him.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
SAO isn't that bad. But it's more of a slice of life anime than a battle one. Rather, the battle scenes are all terrible so that's not what you watch it for. I didn't like it too much but I will defend the first half for being decent.

Also, GSN is a treasure.

@ Rizen Rizen , added you.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Even. With Scalding FLUDD it's firmly in Mario's favor.

Customs off, Mario can't quite shut down spin dash as easily as say, ROB, but he keeps up with damage and has more KO power than Sonic. A spin dash-happy Sonic will most likely lose against a Mario who will decide to just camp the hell out of him.
I recently tried to fight a Sonic player with Mario and it went surprisingly well even though my Greninja is leagues better than my Mario, I still lost but I put a surprisingly good fight.

I'm probably going to main Greninja and Lucas while having Mario as back-up just in case, he's pretty basic in flavor but he's surprisingly fun to play in spite of that.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
lol Tsundereserved.

Sploosh.

@HM - I think a lot of people underestimate the hedgehog like they do Sheik. The hedgehog is pretty braindead at mid-level like Sheik (FAir), but people like 7wEx fully utilize his ground speed and know how to play a neutral game instead of just ignore it. I can't really see how Mario camps out Sonic without scalding fludd (SH fireballs at mid-range = dash under>usmash landing trap?)

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
So the guy who made the pictures in my avatar now started making Tarot/Card Captor Sakura inspired cards for the Smash characters.

Example:

Hooray for more avatar potential.

Happy Friday girls.
I'm srsly considering buying the Zelda Amiibo,
yay or neigh?

The Child of Light soundtrack is really calming (I love this music).

I almost forgot to bring this up but @Macchiato
macchiato wtf.png

Bruh.

Anyway @ berserker00 berserker00 , what position is Zelda in your personal ranking/tier list?

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Happy Friday girls.
I'm srsly considering buying the Zelda Amiibo,
yay or neigh?
You will nerf your amiibo collection by doing so
Sorry, phone calls DC me. rehosting.
What sucks is it was a damn credit card ad trying to trick me into signing up. I wish these people would stop calling :facepalm:
You're a Link user too, right? :D

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
What...What is this.

It's perfection. :^)

You'll definitely fall for him. I did.
Also, I can argue on why Sword Art Online is one of the worst anime out there, but I'd rather not spread controversy. :^)

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
@HM - I think a lot of people underestimate the hedgehog like they do Sheik. The hedgehog is pretty braindead at mid-level like Sheik (FAir), but people like 7wEx fully utilize his ground speed and know how to play a neutral game instead of just ignore it. I can't really see how Mario camps out Sonic without scalding fludd (SH fireballs at mid-range = dash under>usmash landing trap?)
I do understand what you're saying, but my practice partner was the (2nd) best Sonic main in Brawl and I have Espy in my local scene. If there's anyone that knows that Sonic can do more than Spin Dash, it's me.

A Sonic that utilizes his ground speed and mix-ups is much more of a problem than a Spin-Dash happy one. However, Spin Dash is still the core of his play regardless.

Mario camps Sonic by grounded fireballs at long range (Spin Dash does not cut through fireballs after release, and Sonic can't just run under them if grounded), and Mario has superior advantage if he's below Sonic, which he most likely will be since every brain-dead Sonic jumps or springs.

Also, I can argue on why Sword Art Online is one of the worst anime out there, but I'd rather not spread controversy. :^)
If there's anything I find weird, off and ridiculous about it, the whole idea of dying in game=dying in real life is really dumb. I still like the anime but... eh, opinions.
I was on FG and there was this Shulk scrub abusing lag.
lol.
How in the world does a Shulk abuse lag? I can't play with the slightest bit of lag :(

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
If there's anything I find weird, off and ridiculous about it, the whole idea of dying in game=dying in real life is really dumb. I still like the anime but... eh, opinions.

How in the world does a Shulk abuse lag? I can't play with the slightest bit of lag :(
At least they made it realistic, unlike someone *Stares at .Hack*

Like they at least made a point to explain that they on purposely installed Microwave like sensors which the guy then manipulated into frying your brain if you died in the game. Made a -little- sense at least.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'll admit, after a friend spoiled Episode 14 of SAO first season for me, I already started to have a negative impression on the series. My friend tried to convince me to watch it, but again, all my friends were hyping about it so much that they've literally spoiled the ENTIRE series for me, both first season and a first half of the second season. :p

After watching bits and pieces of select areas of the series, my amazing persuasive capabilities shed a new light on my friends and their opinion on SAO.

I hope I can be of assistance for you gorls too and share this light one day. :^)

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I do understand what you're saying, but my practice partner was the (2nd) best Sonic main in Brawl and I have Espy in my local scene. If there's anyone that knows that Sonic can do more than Spin Dash, it's me.

A Sonic that utilizes his ground speed and mix-ups is much more of a problem than a Spin-Dash happy one. However, Spin Dash is still the core of his play regardless.

Mario camps Sonic by grounded fireballs at long range (Spin Dash does not cut through fireballs after release, and Sonic can't just run under them if grounded), and Mario has superior advantage if he's below Sonic, which he most likely will be since every brain-dead Sonic jumps or springs.
Yeah, very true on all accounts. I was more thinking spin dash in neutral. It's no doubt a core of his play, but I just don't find Mario's camp game to be strong enough to deal with Sonic's ground speed, since fireballs are pretty easily dealt with at long range as Sonic gets into mid-range where grounded fireballs are more punishable. But I'll defer, since it's not like I play Mario, cancer, or have a cancerous training partner.

It's really annoying that none of my training partners play Diddy, Sheik, ZSS, Sonic, or Fox (well... one does, but it's a semi-generic Fox secondary). Rosa's the closest I get to a top tier training partner, and Rosa is so different from the other top tiers.

Top Bottom