• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I'd nerf it only slightly. The move was made to be powerful (lol slow with power), but I get what you're saying. It's punishable if it misses and has **** endlag; I don't know if this is a common counterargument.
It's not even that slow, and it's only highly punishable if you use it on stage where it can be blocked (on the ground). In the air, you use it and QA away. If you land on stage after you miss, you'll get dash grabbed/attacked by most characters which is not a hard punish for a move that has such reward.

I'd buff it and get rid of the smash side-B thing. 8 or 9% with higher KBG and lower bkb would allow you to keep it as a kill move at 100%+ off stage while not making it useless.

Or I'd make Pika go into free fall after it. :)

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
You use Doom?

Lol plz die :p
PLS despite having only played the game twice in my entire life, and using a stick for the very first time. I didn't get perfected by one of the better players in my region. #TYbasedHiddenMissilesandFootDive

And it seems like you have a clone now.

Imma hit dat I mean wut

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
HSB is ridiculous. 15% 13f burst aerial that does more knockback than ganondorf's FAir? Oh, and you can charge it.

Berserker00 is the original Berserker. Numbers never lie.
Which reminds me. Dammit how could I forget to capitalize that B....

Soul.

It's not even that slow, and it's only highly punishable if you use it on stage where it can be blocked (on the ground). In the air, you use it and QA away. If you land on stage after you miss, you'll get dash grabbed/attacked by most characters which is not a hard punish for a move that has such reward.

I'd buff it and get rid of the smash side-B thing. 8 or 9% with higher KBG and lower bkb would allow you to keep it as a kill move at 100%+ off stage while not making it useless.

Or I'd make Pika go into free fall after it. :)
To be quite honest with you, the Smash Side B thing should only make it a bit faster (i.e: not super fast). There is a problem with the move in that if Pika is still in hitstun and uses the move, it will fly farther. If I had to choose, I'd go for the knockback thing. Skull Bash has always let Pika use another move (such as QA) to recover since its inception on Melee. Dunno how are you supposed to take that out.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
are you gais sure this isn't Robin Social? Praise Garon and all that

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Marf and Falco took a huge drop in competitive viability these two are legit awful, you know its bad when even a dedicated main states that their main sucks.

MKs viability is still good since most of the cast are mediocre, his player base shrank because of the higher skill floor and no longer being the God that he once was in brawl. Watch how everyone jumps on the next best character IF diddy gets nerfed, take that back watch who ZeRo will jump to next.
The irony that Marth was the only one who had severe number changes - whatever that means - while Falco is barred from abusing the mechanics - unlike Diddy - and had his Blaster made worse than a rusted flintlock pistol. Of the two, Falco probably stayed the closest and gets screwed the same way despite not changing much. Think of it this way: if Falco wasn't allowed to abuse the system, he'd be like this in Melee and Brawl too while Marth probably would have been good in either by pure frame data alone - those auto-cancel aerials.

Meta Knight was just made way too good in Brawl. Now, he's toned down and guess what? He's good. He was always good, but SSB4 Meta Knight should have been Brawl Meta Knight. A character sort of like (64 and Brawl) Fox, Wolf, and (not-Brawl) Captain Falcon who was good purely in design and his own merits and who didn't abuse the system at all. Diddy was good too, but with how SSB4 works, he's way too good compared to most of the characters.

To clarify, I'm the cooler one.
Cool, berserker01 is Frieza. I heard you had a new form. :p

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Two Berserkers!? Hot damn!

Now the ultimate question since we got two of them in here... Which one will have interactions with the foot!?

We can only determine which Berserker is the real Berserker that @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 will love with this:

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Two Berserkers!? Hot damn!

Now the ultimate question since we got two of them in here... Which one will have interactions with the foot!?

We can only determine which Berserker is the real Berserker that @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 will love with this:

... I do NOOOOOOOOT have a foot fetish. >=(

Everyone here arre just stupidstupidstupidstupidstupid idiots. I don't even like that jerk berserker that way anymore. You gorls suck.

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Cool, berserker01 is Frieza. I heard you had a new form. :p
berserker01 (won't adjust to them name changes) and I be like

But then in our first ever doubles tournament we were like

(This was back in our Christmas tournament which was pre-Team MegaZard >:})

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I agree. He's the most f-air. In all seriousness, there's absolutely nothing fair about Diddy. Also, we have a correction here.

:4sheik:*:4fox:*:4pikachu::4zss::rosalina::4sonic:

Fox is sealed for number 3. Idk if Sheik will get nerfed or not. Maybe she will. Maybe she won't.
I feel Sheik is the least likely to get nerfed because she's not that great in Free For Alls. All the others are pretty crazy in FFA too. Then again balance doesn't really matter in Free For All but I'm not sure if Sakurai and his friends would agree with me on that.

Also I don't believe Fox is that good. Probably top 10 though.

I feel Sheik is the least likely to get nerfed because she's not that great in Free For Alls. All the others are pretty crazy in FFA too. Then again balance doesn't really matter in Free For All but I'm not sure if Sakurai and his friends would agree with me on that.
You're making me feel less confident about Zelda getting buffed ;-;

Rizen

Smash Legend
...Once again I'm outside a running inside joke of the thread.

Anyway, anyone in or near the USA want to wifi on the wii u?

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I would post those lines from Chapter 16.5 in SAO but it's incredibly NSFW so I won't post it. :^)

Also this complex Zelda social love net though.

@WaifuRaccoonBL :GCR:@SBphiloz4 :GCR:@berserker. :GCL::GCR: @ HeroMystic HeroMystic :GCL::GCR: @ berserker00 berserker00
:GCU:
@ BJN39 BJN39 :GCL:@Aerodrome
Wait a second.

..... I-I don't like berserker anymore. Nope. Not at all. >=(

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
You're making me feel less confident about Zelda getting buffed ;-;
XD tbh I have already given up hope, not expecting them to buff Zelda other than making her Dtilt do 1% more damage.

(ok maybe I do have a slight shimmer of hope but I probably won't be very disappointed if they don't buff her... chances are so slim ><)

I would post those lines from Chapter 16.5 in SAO but it's incredibly NSFW so I won't post it. :^)
That chapter summarizes SOA excellently.

An average unsociable gaming nerd somehow manages to attract literally every girl he meets and is amazing at everything he does for no real reason. Meanwhile the chick sucks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom