• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I played some Smash and UMvC 3 today. Had fun with Smash (Shulk is still mah boi, followed by Mario and Fox). UMvC still wasn't fun at all because I nearly got perfected by some Zero/Dante/Vergil person. LOL.

Soul.

I played some Smash and UMvC 3 today. Had fun with Smash (Shulk is still mah boi, followed by Mario and Fox). UMvC still wasn't fun at all because I nearly got perfected by some Zero/Dante/Vergil person. LOL.
People still play UMvC3?

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Whoa Elu, for someone facing a bad MU you did really well against him.

Well, during the first match at least.

You probably did better than I could hope to.
Whaa
image.jpg

I'm sure you'd do fiiiine. I kinda look up to your Greninja so getting a compliment from you is kinda weird to me. ^^;

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Yeah, but not much. I play it every now and then when I feel like it.
I retired from UMVC3 a long time ago now. Last time I played was using a team of Hsien-Ko/Hulk/Iron Man. (Which was my main team. Other times I'd go Frank/Hsien/Iron Man or Hsien/Nova/Iron Man)

I kinda wish Hawlucha was added into Smash now. :c (I'm so sorry for the gif @ Alacion Alacion ;_; )

Also, good morning ladies. How is everyone doing!? :4zelda:

I retired from UMVC3 a long time ago now. Last time I played was using a team of Hsien-Ko/Hulk/Iron Man
Whoa there. Lol. I don't know anyone other than LLND who actually uses Hsien Ko in tournaments but um. Whoa. Lol.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Whoa there. Lol. I don't know anyone other than LLND who actually uses Hsien Ko in tournaments but um. Whoa. Lol.
I was more of an Online Warrior. I got to 3rd Lord and stopped there, I still remember having a comeback with Hsien-Ko (Lv. 3 X-Factor + Gold Armour) against a team Trenchcoat. Was hype. :yeahboi:

I use to run Chris/RR/Akuma but the thing was, Rocket Raccoon was kind of difficult to use and Akuma was boring. Switched to Chris/Frank/Hawkeye.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I use to run Chris/RR/Akuma but the thing was, Rocket Raccoon was kind of difficult to use and Akuma was boring. Switched to Chris/Frank/Hawkeye.
I originally ran Wright/Deadpool/Vergil but I stopped using that team, since I wanted to try out something different, so I went TO Hsien/Hulk/IM and it went alot better for me, plus it felt more satisfying. Despite getting very salty on UMVC3, another reason why I quite UMVC3, online can make you very salty. :c

I originally ran Wright/Deadpool/Vergil but I stopped using that team, since I wanted to try out something different, so I went TO Hsien/Hulk/IM and it went alot better for me, plus it felt more satisfying. Despite getting very salty on UMVC3, another reason why I quite UMVC3, online can make you very salty. :c
Before I used Chris/RR/Akuma, I actually had Wright/Chris/RR at one point too but Wright sucks (turnabout mode is not rewarding at all, especially since it lacks a decent low hitting normal) so I dropped him

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Has anyone played any Pokémon Romhacks (is it forbidden to talk about this I can edit it out)?
I have. Pokemon Resolute, the Dark Rising series, and others were awesome :)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Before I used Chris/RR/Akuma, I actually had Wright/Chris/RR at one point too but Wright sucks (turnabout mode is not rewarding at all, especially since it lacks a decent low hitting normal) so I dropped him
Awww. The only people I remember sticking with Wright were Lythero and Mr. Bulby (That was before Smash Wii U hit us. :3)

Awww. The only people I remember sticking with Wright were Lythero and Mr. Bulby (That was before Smash Wii U hit us. :3)
Not sure if Poltergust still uses Wright, but I'm pretty sure he dropped the game and moved on to Smash Wii U (He uses Yoshi, and he's doing well)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
**** I just woke up to see ven's horse face gif. It's too early for that.
Is this better?

Not sure if Poltergust still uses Wright, but I'm pretty sure he dropped the game and moved on to Smash Wii U (He uses Yoshi, and he's doing well)
Good for him. I still hope to see some really good Lucinas & Zeldas win some tournaments. Same with Bowser & Shulk. :V

Good for him. I still hope to see some really good Lucinas & Zeldas win some tournaments. Same with Bowser & Shulk. :V
By well, I meant placing high. Not winning. If you want to win, you better pick the top tiers, or at least a high tier/mid tier with a reliable back up.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
He's only one of my characters (who I don't use in tournaments these days). I'd only use him for the sake of proving a point about the character
Good point. I do hope they do nerf him. Make his DTilt have more start up or end lag, less knockback on UAir and DThrow, and maybe less distance or control on his Up B. (And fix that Diddy Super Jump Up B Sakurai! :c)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
If they "nerf" Diddy incorrectly, he'll gain a brand new level of stupid. He'll literally be untouchable.

I need a long break from this game.
Yeah. That'll be a huge problem with tournaments. He'll become the new Meta Knight/Vergil of Sm4sh.

If they actually do that to him. I'll go from this:

To this:

I hope Sakurai knows that Diddy is more than just grab-to-win now. Diddy's WHOLE moveset needs to be tweaked. Frame speed, end lag, damage output, knockback, KBG, range (**** his f-air). There are so much issues with his moveset

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I hope they don't nerf diddy to the ground. I'm actually more worried about the potential new top tier. Diddy is probably the most fair top tier in smash 4.
Like look at the top 6 minus diddy:
:4sheik::4pikachu::4zss::rosalina::4sonic:
Other than ZSS I rather have Diddy be THE top tier of smash and thats only because boost kick never ceases to amuse me

I hope they don't nerf diddy to the ground. I'm actually more worried about the potential new top tier. Diddy is probably the most fair top tier in smash 4.
Like look at the top 6 minus diddy:
:4sheik::4pikachu::4zss::rosalina::4sonic:
Other than ZSS I rather have Diddy be THE top tier of smash and thats only because boost kick never ceases to amuse me
I agree. He's the most f-air. In all seriousness, there's absolutely nothing fair about Diddy. Also, we have a correction here.

:4sheik:*:4fox:*:4pikachu::4zss::rosalina::4sonic:

Fox is sealed for number 3. Idk if Sheik will get nerfed or not. Maybe she will. Maybe she won't.

Top Bottom