• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Yeah, very true on all accounts. I was more thinking spin dash in neutral. It's no doubt a core of his play, but I just don't find Mario's camp game to be strong enough to deal with Sonic's ground speed, since fireballs are pretty easily dealt with at long range as Sonic gets into mid-range where grounded fireballs are more punishable. But I'll defer, since it's not like I play Mario, cancer, or have a cancerous training partner.

It's really annoying that none of my training partners play Diddy, Sheik, ZSS, Sonic, or Fox (well... one does, but it's a semi-generic Fox secondary). Rosa's the closest I get to a top tier training partner, and Rosa is so different from the other top tiers.
We should all seriously pick Diddy up in order to have sparring partners with top tier proficiencies apart from our mains. I mean, we're never gonna be amazing with him (or the other tops) since they won't be our mains, but hey, it's something, right?

Also @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 completely agree with you on SAO. That thing should have never seen the light.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
It's perfection. :^)

You'll definitely fall for him. I did.
Also, I can argue on why Sword Art Online is one of the worst anime out there, but I'd rather not spread controversy. :^)
Why don't we let Demolition D (Aka. Demo-senpai) explain it instead? :3 *Goes to get the video*

Edit: Here we go! :3 (Warning. Contains strong language.)

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
There is a problem with the move in that if Pika is still in hitstun and uses the move, it will fly farther.
Man, I thought when people were talking about this they just meant that Pika flew backwards while charging and could potentially die

I didn't realize that, no, it's basically wectoring tier recovery.

What the **** is with this custom.

Soul.

Man, I thought when people were talking about this they just meant that Pika flew backwards while charging and could potentially die

I didn't realize that, no, it's basically wectoring tier recovery.

What the **** is with this custom.
It's really stupid lol. Pika gets hit in the other side of the stage, still in hitstun, uses the move, and goes to the other side of the stage. Wectoring was more stupid than HSB in hitstun imo lol
Too hard. :-(

Too lame. :-(
Don't play Scrub Glory

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Yeah, very true on all accounts. I was more thinking spin dash in neutral. It's no doubt a core of his play, but I just don't find Mario's camp game to be strong enough to deal with Sonic's ground speed, since fireballs are pretty easily dealt with at long range as Sonic gets into mid-range where grounded fireballs are more punishable. But I'll defer, since it's not like I play Mario, cancer, or have a cancerous training partner.

It's really annoying that none of my training partners play Diddy, Sheik, ZSS, Sonic, or Fox (well... one does, but it's a semi-generic Fox secondary). Rosa's the closest I get to a top tier training partner, and Rosa is so different from the other top tiers.
Keep in mind I only speak of spin-dash happy Sonic's. Against Sonics of Espy/6WX's calibur, Mario isn't camping, he's spacing him with B-airs, cross-up N-airs on shield, and baiting his options and going in hard when the opportunity arises it. Sonic is super fast on the ground but in the air, Mario is pretty dominant and all Mario really has to do is pressure him hard enough to make sure he doesn't get any momentum going.

Sonic can somewhat juggle Mario, but a lot of his stuff is beat out by Mario's N-air or D-air (Mario however does have to respect a well-spaced U-air and his B-air whenever he's in position to use it). Sonic's advantages are mostly edgeguarding Mario and gimping him with spring. On the stage they both have their advantages and I feel that pretty much keeps it close.

---

On another note, when I was practicing Samus against his Sonic. After an hour he said:

Partner: If I win a set against you, you have to play Mario.
Me: Why?
Partner: Your Samus is too annoying. I can't relax. I have to like, focus and not get hit by stuff.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
:4kirby:'s Inhale beats spin dash
:4wario2:'s Chomp beats spin dash
:4dedede:'s lip gets hit by spin dash half the time he tries to beat it with Inhale

why is dedede so suffering

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>When Pikachu players say Zelda is a tough MU

>When Kirby players say Zelda beats him

>When I see the Rosalina MU thread and see their MUs

Soul.

>When Pikachu players say Zelda is a tough MU

>When Kirby players say Zelda beats him

>When I see the Rosalina MU thread and see their MUs
it's not that tough. Pika still wins, it's just Zelda with stupid rage, Farore's, and uhh yeah.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm just confused as to why they made another one.
Yeah. Since the game was decent, but almost every characters was Out-Of-Character. The only one they got right character wise was Dante. :c

Just stick to Xenoblade Chronicles X please Monolith Soft. Leave the rest to Banpresto. ;_;

Last edited:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I never played Bravely Default, mostly because I have heard that there was a lot of padding to the game. Such as doing the same dungeons over and over again.

Were they wrong or...? But the sequel seems more interesting, the character in this intro seems pretty cool as well.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
We should all seriously pick Diddy up in order to have sparring partners with top tier proficiencies apart from our mains. I mean, we're never gonna be amazing with him (or the other tops) since they won't be our mains, but hey, it's something, right?
No.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Has anyone (who played Bravely Default) seen this yet?
I've played it but I got burnt out after playing it for so long. I'm a completionist by the way.

Was so determined to 100% the game first try. Almost got to the end but just got burnt out of that game.

Now I'm avoiding all news of the sequel like the plague till I get back to completing the game.

Top Bottom