• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Dorpsbewoner in Dutch.

It's interesting checking out the other languages on the main website. IIRC only Rosalina, Robin, some Pokémon, and Villager have consistently different names.

So I'm playing through Pokémon Blue again and I had heard that Poison was a Special type in Gen 1. It's not. My Weepinbell's Acid did more damage to a Gastly than its Vine Whip did, ergo, Poison is physical. Speaking of Vine Whip why is its PP so bad 10 PP for a 30 BP move with no effects really?
Vine Whip is one of the most bizarre moves for me. I mean, it's inferior to razor leaf in every conceivable way. It even has less PP than razor leaf.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
"Link never talks to me. Will you talk to me?"

EDIT: Is there a listing of Melee Mewtwo's kill percents anywhere? Amusingly it was easier for me to find frame data.
The only thing I can tell you about Melee Mewtwo is that his uthrow kills at around 105%.

But now I have to go play some Melee Mewtwo. Only 5 more days, sis!

edit: Can you link his frame data? I'm kinda curious.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The only thing I can tell you about Melee Mewtwo is that his uthrow kills at around 105%.

But now I have to go play some Melee Mewtwo. Only 5 more days, sis!

edit: Can you link his frame data? I'm kinda curious.
That's about all I knew too.

Oh well.

Frame data here, here's a sample:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Rosalina's gotta take care of the Lumas you know. :V
It ain't easy being a single Mother of baby planets and galaxies.
Lumas eat starbits and starbits are bits of stars. Lumas are baby stars. Rosalina eats starbits. Even people and planets are made out of stars according to the end of Mario Galaxy. So therefor... :dizzy:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I've seen that picture around many many times =V

Also I just had a lot of matches with @vennn and yeah I still don't think Zelda wins against Greninja. It's probably even at worst for the frog.

Even after venn figured me out and started throwing me off I still managed to pretty well in most of our matches =P
I'd say it's 6:4 in Froggie's favor. He's too mobile and has too much reach in comparison to her, and he also has a pretty easy time punishing her whiffs, while Greninja in general has pretty safe attacks in nair and his tilts. Zelda is also pretty easy to land-catch and from what I've seen, Greninja thrives on land-catching.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'd say it's 6:4 in Froggie's favor. He's too mobile and has too much reach in comparison to her, and he also has a pretty easy time punishing her whiffs, while Greninja in general has pretty safe attacks in nair and his tilts. Zelda is also pretty easy to land-catch and from what I've seen, Greninja thrives on land-catching.
but Zelda only has 2 disadvantageous match ups, obv :secretkpop:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just realized Mewtwo has the same dash attack as Peach and Zelda in animation.

Mewtwo confirmed for princess.

That would be my guess as well, though Zelda can at least prevent shuriken zoning due to Nayru's and threat of Farore's but otherwise if Greninja plays defensively he probably won't have much to fear from Zelda

Of course I play an aggressive Greninja so maybe I should try to go less leeroy jenkins =V

Last edited:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
If the input lag ever gets bad, I just SD. The match won't be worth the headache if my moves are all coming out one second after I push a button.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I just realized Mewtwo has the same dash attack as Peach and Zelda in animation.

Mewtwo confirmed for princess.

That would be my guess as well, though Zelda can at least prevent shuriken zoning due to Nayru's and threat of Farore's but otherwise if Greninja plays defensively he probably won't have much to fear from Zelda

Of course I play an aggressive Greninja so maybe I should try to go less leeroy jenkins =V
Nah I think the frog is better off either way. He's got really good spacing tools to apply pressure without committing too much. Nair seems to be super hard to punish, specially for slow characters like Zelda, and his other aerials outrange her real bad.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Oh, every time I've tried rotations I've had super terrible lag, so if you two wanna hit it off I'll just hold out until later.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Oh, every time I've tried rotations I've had super terrible lag, so if you two wanna hit it off I'll just hold out until later.
If Fullmoon isn't around, do you want to play then? I can just drop out if Fullmoon shows up.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I was doing a ladder match and I just finished. I'm up for matches since today I have to go to college later than usual. I have about a hour.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Nah I think the frog is better off either way. He's got really good spacing tools to apply pressure without committing too much. Nair seems to be super hard to punish, specially for slow characters like Zelda, and his other aerials outrange her real bad.
If anything seems hard to punish about Greninja it's probably either MU inexperience or lag. Only safe thing the frog has is spaced fair.

Nair isn't safe on shield, but spaced nair is safe from shieldgrabs.

Zelda likely has problems keeping up with him though yeah

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I was doing a ladder match and I just finished. I'm up for matches since today I have to go to college later than usual. I have about a hour.
Mind playing against me until Fernosaur arrives? NNID is Alphatron.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Jesus everybody wants a piece of me today.

@ Alphatron Alphatron , I'll be adding you since out of you, @ Fernosaur Fernosaur and @ Macchiato Macchiato you're the only one I don't have added.

I guess I'll go against you first since you're the only one out of the three that I haven't played against yet =P

Last edited:
Top Bottom