• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Problem is even when he's used well, people still **** on him while Zelda, Lucina, Dr. Mario, Charizard, Marth, and everyone else gets praise.
I suppose it's because Falco has been top/high tier in all the other games that people are sick of seeing him. :/

Falco's pretty cool imo.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
I just went to a thread and saw
"Heavy nerfs to tone them down:
"Pikachu"

I mean, yes, Pikachu is pretty good, but I don't think Pika really needs any nerfs? I'd much rather see everybody else get buffed to around that level.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
That'll be fun to watch. Since I am looking forward to see how this will end up as between April 15th - June XX. With SecondMew coming out in less than six days from now.
I don't think Mewtwo or Lucas will end up broken, comparing them to past games. But there's space for two character slots after that for them to introduce the Kokonoe of Smash still.

Logically, I would introduce the broken character fourth so everyone still sees reason to buy the first three~

Also, I voted for you to be in Smash Lavani. :3
It begins.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I suppose it's because Falco has been top/high tier in all the other games that people are sick of seeing him. :/

Falco's pretty cool imo.
Meanwhile, Captain Falcon the hype champion and Fox rarely gets negative feedback in any of the games. Falco was only top tier because of Fox in Melee and because of Brawl's stupid mechanics and Blaster. Remove all of that, remove his ability to exploit the games, and he ends up as an average character. What's wrong with that?

Soul.

Pikachu hasn't been the spotlight in all of Smash 4. Most likely never will because of Ninja Zelda and Primate Overlord.
Yes, Mouse is good. Why nerf a character that isn't as problematic as the two characters I just mentioned.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Meanwhile, Captain Falcon the hype champion and Fox rarely gets negative feedback in any of the games. Falco was only top tier because of Fox in Melee and because of Brawl's stupid mechanics and Blaster. Remove all of that, remove his ability to exploit the games, and he ends up as an average character. What's wrong with that?
*Shrug* I guess people don't like birds. :c
I like birds.
Pikachu hasn't been the spotlight in all of Smash 4. Most likely never will because of Ninja Zelda and Primate Overlord.
Yes, Mouse is good. Why nerf a character that isn't as problematic as the two characters I just mentioned.
Agreed.

Soul.

Seriously? Pikachu doesn't really need any. And that I believe Pikachu has always been fine as Top 10 in the previous games.

Also. When I saw that post:
The least it can go to is high tier. It was top in 64, high in Melee, and high in Brawl. I've been hearing claims that some characters got better because everyone else is "worse".

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Queen Zelda being a flirt like she always has been. :^)

The MarthXZelda one is actually pretty cute and looks like a couple selfie. :p

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

*Sees the Palutena, L. Mac and Lucina pics* Lucina, WFT and Palutena won't be happy to see that. D:

Elevator away Zelda! Flee! Save yourself! Forget Link!

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
*Sees the Palutena, L. Mac and Lucina pics* Lucina, WFT and Palutena won't be happy to see that. D:

Elevator away Zelda! Flee! Save yourself! Forget Link!
You also ship PaLucina and MacXWFT!?

I found a new BFF. <3 <3 <3

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Oh gosh this Greninja art is amazing. I couldn't resist switching profile pictures again. xS
I've seen that picture around many many times =V

Also I just had a lot of matches with @ |ven| |ven| and yeah I still don't think Zelda wins against Greninja. It's probably even at worst for the frog.

Even after venn figured me out and started throwing me off I still managed to pretty well in most of our matches =P

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven

Also I just had a lot of matches with @ |ven| |ven| and yeah I still don't think Zelda wins against Greninja. It's probably even at worst for the frog.

Even after venn figured me out and started throwing me off I still managed to pretty well in most of our matches =P
You make it sound like I did bad against you :U we were even most of the time.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

Yeah. I follow the artist; I somehow missed it.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
You make it sound like I did bad against you :U we were even most of the time.
I did win most of our matches though until the end. I didn't mean to make it look like you played badly though.

Zelda just leaves herself really for Greninja with pretty much all of her moves, I even managed to kill you by countering Farore's I think 3 times.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

"Link never talks to me. Will you talk to me?"

EDIT: Is there a listing of Melee Mewtwo's kill percents anywhere? Amusingly it was easier for me to find frame data.

Last edited:

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
I did win most of our matches though until the end. I didn't mean to make it look like you played badly though.

Zelda just leaves herself really for Greninja with pretty much all of her moves, I even managed to kill you by countering Farore's I think 3 times.
After you said the little comment, "you said Zelda does good against greninja but you don't know the mu" made me upset and i kicked booty after that

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
After you said the little comment, "you said Zelda does good against greninja but you don't know the mu" made me upset and i kicked booty after that
You said it yourself that you were going to fight me until you learned the MU, the implications are all there =V

And now you're the one talking like I did bad after that =P

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
You said it yourself that you were going to fight me until you learned the MU, the implications are all there =V

And now you're the one talking like I did bad after that =P
I never said I did bad :U. But I did show you your faults in your playstyle. I couldn't punish it and i told you cause I had button lag. Once I adjusted you started changing your playstyle

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Ganondorf as a grandpa is funny and cute.
I had the idea of that Ganondorf was Link and Zelda's landlord when I was playing Hyrule Warriors once, and he'd train Link to finally defeat him so he wouldn't have to pay rent. :V

Where is this from? I need to know for... science. :p
Hibike! Euphonium. Doubt we'll see any more forbidden love than that in it. :V

Unless you count Chuuni, the flag was raised TOO DAMN HIGH for that! (KyoAni did it again)

Eww, you sound like the Rosalina mains. :^)
Chin up. I only tried her out once. Felt awkward and rather difficult to use imo. I'mma stick with the true Queen(s). Zelda & Lucina!

If I can get back into using them that is on Wii U. ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I never said I did bad :U. But I did show you your faults in your playstyle. I couldn't punish it and i told you cause I had button lag. Once I adjusted you started changing your playstyle
I do have a problem in that I play in a very flowchart-y way with Greninja, Vex even commented it on his stream after we played so once someone fights a good amount of matches with me they probably can learn how to beat me pretty easily as I have trouble adjusting to that.

You're also clearly a better player than me so I'm surprised I even managed to win as many matches I did. Button lag or not, I am still playing one of the worse characters in wi-fi =V

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I was just thikning, y'know what the problem with princess Rosalinda is?

She's too big. :troll:

Just look at this, ridley calleT, he wants his bigness back.

Edit : Okay I'm done. I'll stop teasing. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ EODM07 EODM07 dat triple post.

But I was planning on watching Sound! Euphonium so in a sense I have some more reasons to watch it. :^)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I was just thikning, y'know what the problem with princess Rosalinda is?

She's too big. :troll:

Just look at this, ridley calleT, he wants his bigness back.

Edit : Okay I'm done. I'll stop teasing. :secretkpop:

I actually laughed from that irl.

Edit: Thanks for fixing my triple post Moderator @BJN39. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom