• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I thought of a good avi for a sexy avi contest (That also matches my title phrase.) but IDK, I like my Zelda facepalm.

I think it wouldn't be NSFW too, if I compare it to @ Berserker. Berserker. 's previous Edea action. :secretkpop:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
The duck stays.

Well, I did want to do a Plague Knight avatar but Lavani already has one. D=

My heart tells me to vote for Princess Hilda or LttP Pig Ganon. But neither one of those guys has a chance in hell. Kind of tempted to burn my vote on Mach Rider to be honest...

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wish I can participate in this sexy avatar contest for realz, but I won't be back for a while. :^(

Guess I'll post this, because IMO this is probably one of the best Sheilda pics you'll ever get.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
The duck stays.

Well, I did want to do a Plague Knight avatar but Lavani already has one. D=

My heart tells me to vote for Princess Hilda or LttP Pig Ganon. But neither one of those guys has a chance in hell. Kind of tempted to burn my vote on Mach Rider to be honest...
Why not vote for Toon Zelda? It'd be quite possible she would have a Hilda color scheme, closer than regular Zelda's

I voted for her, and I actually didnt even think of a HIlda scheme for her. thatd be pretty cool

Last edited:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Why not vote for Toon Zelda? It'd be quite possible she would have a Hilda color scheme, close than regular Zelda's

I voted for her, and I actually didnt even think of a HIlda scheme for her. thatd be pretty cool
Toon Zelda or Tetra could work well too. I'll have to think about that.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
If you do one for Zelda I'm gonna wanna borrow your FAFs cuz I'll never be able to do slowed video frame counting meeself kthxbai.
i expected as much
I'm studying at the Philippines then I'm going to Europe then back here then Australia sooner or later.

I'm move every now and then
why are you there

im sleep now for real

i may respond in the morning

I'm moving in a month to Europe so.... eh.
i expected as much

why are you there
Studies and all. I was "born" in Virginia then my parents and I moved

I was honestly shocked when I found out that there was a scene here

Last edited:

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
I'm thinking about voting for GS Alex, more than Isaac. He has some class.
Or Isaac, or Zelda toon. So vote for my vote

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'm thinking about voting for GS Alex, more than Isaac. He has some class.
Or Isaac, or Zelda toon. So vote for my vote
Join the Toon Zelda master race

#ToonZeldaMasterRace

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I don't think either would work, because then they'd have to take away Zelda's Down+B as that would clearly fit more with Toon Zelda than normal Zelda, then where would we be?
eh, not really

she could easily transform into tetra, except the fact that apparently the 3ds cant handle it

i mean, they could just update it so normal zelda has like, a darknut or something, and toon zelda has the phantom, but itd be smaller and itd charge faster or something

but i mean, toon zelda would be perfect imo. the zelda series in smash bros didnt have a newcomer, and i think shed be perfect

Last edited:
Top Bottom