• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Zelda vs. Sheik without Nayru's Love might be the most depressing matchup in Smash history

Zelda literally can do nothing except get destroyed by herself

Anyway, to put my story in a long nutshell:

My parents were staying in the US because it's nice there. They even got married there. I lived there for quite a while. THEN, bad things happened in their home country because in that time, the president was a butt hole. We had to move back because they got worried about pretty much everyone they loved. Theeen after a while, they decided to stay in the Philippines forever. So, I'm studying in the Philippines, then after that, the plan for me was to go wherever I want (for as long as I'm studying in the said location.) Although, I thought my parents were allowing me to decide, they're the ones that made the set destination for me.

So... Typical process: I got obsessed with Smash. Wanted to get competitive so I desperately tried to find a scene. Surprisingly, there was one and um... THEY WERE GOOD. I wasn't expecting much but how the match up functions, and the meta lines up really well with how the perceived metagame was. Even now in Smash 4, it feels right. The match ups seem to be in line with what's perceived right. Shulk getting bodied by Sheik, Fox, and Diddy (T_T), Diddy ruling, people punishing rolls properly,etc etc. Sure there are some not-so-good players here and there but everyone wants to get better. I honestly wasn't expecting much AT ALL but well, I was wrong. I don't know how this place scales compared to other regions but ****, I'm glad one exists to begin with and every time I post something, it doesn't seem like it doesn't make any sense (which is a good thing)

Yeah. That's basically how my life was and is.

Last edited:

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
Or Girahim to help Ganon.
Or Tiki to rule 34
Or midna
Or magnus
Or medusa

Winter coming

Ah very very very good.
I am on a mission to make her at least be in the top 10 most voted, ever since today actually because a special place gave me such a confidence boost!
I don't know why but I feel like I saw you on another site. Lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I would've voted for Midna or Ghirahim but they're already assist trophies, so I think that effectively makes their chances zero.

OMG I live in Virgina no scene wat so ever
aren't you like an hour and a half away from xanadu

that's about how far I'd have to drive to go to a monthly that to my knowledge doesn't have any big names showing up at it

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I would've voted for Midna or Ghirahim but they're already assist trophies, so I think that effectively makes their chances zero.

aren't you like an hour and a half away from xanadu

that's about how far I'd have to drive to go to a monthly that to my knowledge doesn't have any big names showing up at it
Waiting for my drivers license and I have to get there at 3 when I'm still in school no.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
How many times can we vote o.o ?
I already cast my vote for DAISY but I'd throw a vote for Baeonetta if I can do more than one xD
If your worried (I am doing it just in case) , vote from a different computer or phone or wii u or something, since the IP adress would be different.

Then incase it doesn't matter, vote as many times as you like with your main computing device.

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Technically Bayonetta is evil :estatic:
But a good kind of evil.
I can already see her teaching ZSS a lesson on the infamous wooden pony torture attack device.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Lv8 CPU Palutena just did jab1>jab1>grab on me.

It's funny seeing all these tricks the character boards developed done by the CPUs as well.

Also playing around with 1113 Diddy, Z drop Battering Banana over the ledge into dair/fair is hella dumb against low recoveries and ledgesnaps (the banana doesn't fall very fast so it's not too tough to catch these)

EDIT: Okay throwing the banana up works against high recoveries and double jump>dair still combos and kills on 60% Robin. Fun.

I was able to vote 10 times
Oh, huh.

I was assuming it'd be something like "Vote for as many characters as you want, but only one vote for each will count from your IP".

Neat.

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Guys guys.
"We need more villains ! ! ! !"
Ur avy is ****ing adorable, imma stick MKs mask on Pikas face to make it comprete.

Anyway check this ****

Evil
:4ganondorf:

Bad
:4bowser::4bowserjr:

Neutral
:4duckhunt::4metaknight::4darkpit::4wario2::4villager::4mewtwo::4charizard::4pikachu::4greninja::4lucario::4jigglypuff::4wiifit::pichumelee::4littlemac::wolf:

Good
:4falcon::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4mario::4drmario::4falco::4fox::4gaw::4myfriends::4kirby::4link::4lucas::4lucina::4luigi::4marth::4megaman::4ness::4olimar::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pit::4rob::4robinm::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4yoshi::4zelda::4zss::roypm::younglinkmelee:

Pokemon are basically animals minding their own business, but the number of sissy good guys are too damn high. The only outright evil character is Ganon but he looks like a dork in this game.

Last edited:

Soul.

Ur avy is ****ing adorable, imma stick MKs mask on Pikas face to make it comprete.

Anyway check this ****

Evil
:4ganondorf:

Bad
:wolf::4bowser::4bowserjr:

Neutral
:4duckhunt::4metaknight::4darkpit::4wario2::4villager::4mewtwo::4charizard::4pikachu::4greninja::4lucario::4jigglypuff::4wiifit::pichumelee:

Good
:4falcon::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4mario::4drmario::4falco::4fox::4gaw::4myfriends::4kirby::4littlemac::4link::4lucas::4lucina::4luigi::4marth::4megaman::4ness::4olimar::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pit::4rob::4robinm::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4yoshi::4zelda::4zss::roypm::younglinkmelee:

Pokemon are basically animals minding their own business, but the number of sissy good guys are too damn high. The only outright evil character is Ganon but he looks like a dork in this game.

i tried

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So I've been watching lloD's Peach, and he's doing great with her in nearly every MU. So, I'm just wondering where you guys think she is on the tier list. From what I can tell, she's Brawl Peach without autocancelled fair to jab being safe on shield, float aerials now stale, slightly slower Turnips, but now she has a better uair that's disjointed and can juggle, a faster Peach Bomber that's great for mid range punishes and is safe on shield, and a ton of kill power. Customs make her even better. I'd put her high, maybe around 10-15th best, but I want to hear what you guys think.

Top Bottom