• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Usmash is my favorite move though, also have yew tried flare? Passion is also safe on shield.
If Usmash is buffed in the patch, then we'll talk. :^)

I like to have control over my Din's, rather than going full linear, but you definitely made it work for you. I'm bad in Zelda dittos. :^(

My Zelda is all about writing a script and having the opponent follow it, but instead I was following your script pretty much all the matches. XD

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
If Usmash is buffed in the patch, then we'll talk. :^)

I like to have control over my Din's, rather than going full linear
I still think it's decent. At least. I think flare helps her neutral Cuz it gives her a spammable projectile. It also consistantly does as much KB and Damage as full distance Fire.
Does anyone know if there's been any word on if Mewtwo is going to have preset custom sets at Evo like the other characters? I doubt it since the Mewtwo players would have to analyze the customs and make sets pretty quickly, but I guess it's possible
Let's start expirimenting with passion sis. It's p good

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
haha, that's true I always forget how inaccessible the series is to new players
Fans of the series though do translations for the games, even FE4 itself have people that mod the game to make it easier. If you are ever interested I could prob find you something if you don't mind using an emulator

daaaaaaaam
Actually that would be nice, and I'd really like that :o thanks!

Note I'm not really -new- to the series, I was just unaware the really early games had translations. (I've played since Binding Blade which was translated by fans)

Last edited:
You guys wanna make a contest for the sexiest avatar? Looks like I'm gonna have to bust up the Edea avatar again

or something better

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I still think it's decent. At least. I think flare helps her neutral Cuz it gives her a spammable projectile. It also consistantly does as much KB and Damage as full distance Fire.

Let's start expirimenting with passion sis. It's p good
Idk, I see no use for Passion honestly

The only thing it's good for is edgeguarding and faking your opponent out since it has a lot less end lag than it seems. Giving up one of the best pressure relieving moves in the game, which Zelda really needs since she struggles with pressure, isn't worth it just for slightly better edgeguarding and tricking your opponent until they catch on

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
You guys wanna make a contest for the sexiest avatar? Looks like I'm gonna have to bust up the Edea avatar again

or something better
Sexiest huh? Thats going to be tough.

Trying to win the competition while following the forum rules. :happysheep:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Well as I stated in a previous post somewhere, Intelligence Systems has this habit of making one easy FE, one difficult FE, one Easy FE, one Difficult FE. So if anything this is probably going to be a difficult one, so challenging I expect.
FE6 was hard
FE7 was easy
FE8 was pants-on-head easy
FE9 was medium-ish
FE10 was medium-ish but loooong
FE11 was easy, unless you did H5 then you're a masochist.
FE12 was medium-ish to difficult.
Awakening was easy unless Lunatic+ then SCREW CHAPTER 2 IN THE ASS OMG!

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Idk, I see no use for Passion honestly

The only thing it's good for is edgeguarding and faking your opponent out since it has a lot less end lag than it seems. Giving up one of the best pressure relieving moves in the game, which Zelda really needs since she struggles with pressure, isn't worth it just for slightly better edgeguarding and tricking your opponent until they catch on
It's safe on shield and limits ledge options. The range of the wind box is huge allowing good distance punishes

Wait a minute, are you guys seriously going to switch up to them avatars? Lol If you are then I'm ready for you ****s

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
@ HeroMystic HeroMystic

Someday, I will be able to go to those tournaments and see you guys as well.

And then add to the ever growing number of Rosalina mains you must face. :happysheep:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
It's safe on shield and limits ledge options. The range of the wind box is huge allowing good distance punishes
Is it really safe on shield? It seems like you can punish it so easily. You can limit ledge options by just standing there and reading your opponent lol. And when will you ever be punishing from far away...like your opponent isn't just going to spam random attacks while they're far away. The only characters you'd ever punish from far away are zoners...and you'd want Love for their projectiles anyway

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>Sexiest avatar contest

Gorls stahp, I already won. :^)

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Is it really safe on shield? It seems like you can punish it so easily. You can limit ledge options by just standing there and reading your opponent lol. And when will you ever be punishing from far away...like your opponent isn't just going to spam random attacks while they're far away. The only characters you'd ever punish from far away are zoners...and you'd want Love for their projectiles anyway
The only way to punish it is to perfect shield. Yeah but if they getup, getup Attack, or roll from the ledge. You can just press it and the windbox will pull them to you and hit them.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
A lot of Luigi mains are scared they're going to be nerfed.

You guys think this is a valid fear? I think they'll mostly be untouched unless they want to nerf his N-air damage.
I don't see why he would be. Maybe some damage nerfs or have his dthrow botched like Dedede's was, but I don't think he needs nerfs nor would I expect him to be on Sakurai's radar.

Does anyone know if there's been any word on if Mewtwo is going to have preset custom sets at Evo like the other characters? I doubt it since the Mewtwo players would have to analyze the customs and make sets pretty quickly, but I guess it's possible
Yeah, he's got his own grace period for people to figure out sets for him to use.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

or something better
do i win biggest **** yet?

god this girl looks tacky
Actually that would be nice, and I'd really like that :o thanks!

Note I'm not really -new- to the series, I was just unaware the really early games had translations. (I've played since Binding Blade which was translated by fans)
keep in mind not all translations are perfect some of them have more holes than others (text heavy games obviously = more work then people want to do). I'll send you a message later with some details.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
The only way to punish it is to perfect shield. Yeah but if they getup, getup Attack, or roll from the ledge. You can just press it and the windbox will pull them to you and hit them.
Interesting..but is it really worth giving up Love just for that?
0/10 thread no sexy guys SMH
Here:
:^)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Hmmm...I have a couple ideas for avatars. But I would need to ask if they are pushing it. >.>

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
@ OmegaSorin OmegaSorin Careful with the censor dodge.

All Mario has to do is stay out of F-air/EBT range and spam fireballs. Their range is long enough where Villager literally can't do anything without moving closer. And without trip sapling to cover him, Mario has free reign on suddenly approaching and fighting him. But as long as he has the percent lead, he can just fireball all day.

While Mario has the advantage on stage overall. Villager fights better vs Mario on the stage so he shouldn't be making his options worse on the ledge.

Top Bottom