• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I don't see them nerfing Game & Watch any (if they do it'll be lol). Honestly I'm hoping for a buff or two.

I could see Villager getting nerfs though. :c
Yeah, Mr. Game & Watch needs to go back to being a glass cannon. He needs more power back into his moves.

I hope the only nerf he get is to his custom extreme balloons. Also, I hope they don't take out "Sapling holds water."

As for the current discussion, Shulk's nair is fine.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I agree that beside his Nair (which is a subjective problem), he is fine.

Anyway, in a general aspect, it's better to buff that to nerf.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
A lot of Luigi mains are scared they're going to be nerfed.

You guys think this is a valid fear? I think they'll mostly be untouched unless they want to nerf his N-air damage.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Yeah, Mr. Game & Watch needs to go back to being a glass cannon. He needs more power back into his moves.

I hope the only nerf he get is to his custom extreme balloons. Also, I hope they don't take out "Sapling holds water."

As for the current discussion, Shulk's nair is fine.
It took me a second to figure out what you meant by "sapling holds water" but I'm assuming you mean that it doesn't have to be watered in one go, right?

I wonder how many customs will be changed. I'm really impartial to Kong Cyclone being changed but it's possible.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion

You guys think this is a valid fear? I think they'll mostly be untouched unless they want to nerf his N-air damage.
It's pretty valid. However, I would like to see some nerfs to the character. A good example is the removal of that guaranteed misfire tech.

I don't think they're touching Luigi. Maybe they might mess with his damage output but.... Luigi has some notable flaws which are fairly exploitable

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
It took me a second to figure out what you meant by "sapling holds water" but I'm assuming you mean that it doesn't have to be watered in one go, right?
Correct. Thats the name I heard for it anyway. Kinda strange name but what can you do.

Anyway, they could probably nerf it to be more like Robin's thunder, where if you don't water it all the way, the "water value" goes back to zero or something. I seriously don't want to see that.

And U-Smash. The amount of times I've lost or nearly got screwed over because of people somehow getting out of it is frustrating.
Maybe a tiny buff on his mobility too, I guess

Deep inside my heart, I still want Shulk buff'd even if he's fine as is anyway (praying for a buster art buff)

Trieste SP

Smash Champion

Deep inside my heart, I still want Shulk buff'd even if he's fine as is anyway (praying for a buster art buff)
I dunno about Shulk getting a buff. He got quite a buff at the last balance patch.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Falco should only get a buff to his walk speed, and reduce the landing lag on his Side-B. Honestly, a Side-B buff would fix his mobility issues.

Falco has a good game plan and excellent vertical mobility, he just needs options in neutral and fixes to U-Smash and N-air's hitboxes. I'd only want lasers being buffed through damage. SHDL are sorely missed but they took it out for a (very good) reason.

Last edited:

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
You know who really needs to be buffed? Diddy Kong, He needs to be able to Spike at 0% with guaranteed Kill, and be able to D-Throw > Up Air with guarantee kill at 0% As well.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Anyone wanna play?
You know what, I just woke up, didn't even eat yet lol. But maybe I'll play for a bit.

Gotta practice for my local tourney tomorrow anywho. :^)

Made the room and in my tourney's rules. 2-stock. :^(

Last edited:
I got a local monthly tournament coming 8 days from now.

Time to step it up, and cherish whatever happens, then forget about it soon after because the patch will come shortly

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Last edited:
Top Bottom