• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
They should buff Mii Gunner to insanity

No one would notice until like June

I'm guessing you're the new avatar thing in FE:if,
I'm not really seeing the hype in the game
help me, maybe?
My hype for the game is only errr... at 75% which isn't that much. Not sure how I can help you if I'm not that hyped myself. I only picked the new female avatar as my avy because she looks pretty :3

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'm guessing you're the new avatar thing in FE:if,
I'm not really seeing the hype in the game
help me, maybe?
I don't see the hype in any Fire Emblem game really
Fire Emblem is boring imo

D

Deleted member

Since a few people have changed to an FE:IF avatar, I might as well go back to my old Felicia avatar cx. #Maidwaifu

D

Deleted member

I don't see the hype in any Fire Emblem game really
Fire Emblem is boring imo
It's cause of Onii-Chan girl. She's literally the next Robin. "ONII-CHAN" is this game's "TIME TO TIP THE SCALES".

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
If people cry for me to change my avatar back, I'll change it back ;)

If not, then okay. lol
There's so much nice art of Kamui though
I think it's at April 15

Also, I just noticed your location. There's a HUGE competitive scene in your area. As in, one of the best Robins in the world is just right over there in Houston.
I'll be here for a couple of weeks and I've been trying to find a local to participate in
Soooon lol

I'll be here for a couple of weeks and I've been trying to find a local to participate in
Soooon lol
Well, if your guardian/parents allow it (unless you're currently living alone), you can carpool with some guys to a tournament called San Antonio Monthlies. Idk if there are any upcoming tournaments in Houston (Don't know when For Glory, or SFC is) but I know SAM is coming soon.

Plus, there's a cool money match incoming. A lot of **** at stake

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
That's wonderful and nice of you :bee:

I changed my avatar for myself~
You sassy gorl.

If you think Strategy games are boring bruh, then thats coo'.

I used to think the same thing, then I actually played the games and were like :O
I like Valkyria Chronicles more than Fire Emblem, but since VC is DEAD and Fire Emblem is now thriving thanks to Awakening I'm more than happy to get my Strategy RPG fix from that.

Now to hope the system the challenging without resorting to power leveling a small squad.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Well, if your guardian/parents allow it (unless you're currently living alone), you can carpool with some guys to a tournament called San Antonio Monthlies. Idk if there are any upcoming tournaments in Houston (Don't know when For Glory, or SFC is) but I know SAM is coming soon.

Plus, there's a cool money match incoming. A lot of **** at stake
do they have a listing here on smashboards?

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
You sassy gorl.

I like Valkyria Chronicles more than Fire Emblem, but since VC is DEAD and Fire Emblem is now thriving thanks to Awakening I'm more than happy to get my Strategy RPG fix from that.

Now to hope the system the challenging without resorting to power leveling a small squad.
Well as I stated in a previous post somewhere, Intelligence Systems has this habit of making one easy FE, one difficult FE, one Easy FE, one Difficult FE. So if anything this is probably going to be a difficult one, so challenging I expect.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Hey guys, do you think I should pick up Codename S.T.E.A.M. It looks really interesting.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
GGs @ Macchiato Macchiato ! Based on our matches, I really think you should stick with Zelda. Easily your best character, and I learned about Nayru's customs too haha.

Sexy and cute have their own perks. It's really difficult

With cute, you got the aura that makes you go :happysheep:

With sexy, you got the... er.... body that makes you go :denzel:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Well as I stated in a previous post somewhere, Intelligence Systems has this habit of making one easy FE, one difficult FE, one Easy FE, one Difficult FE. So if anything this is probably going to be a difficult one, so challenging I expect.
you haven't played genealogy of the holy followed by thracia 776 then (anyways older games asside), I feel like they are trying to find a happy medium, something not easy to do obviously were in a game death = death

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Sexy and cute have their own perks. It's really difficult

With cute, you got the aura that makes you go :happysheep:

With sexy, you got the... er.... body that makes you go :denzel:
Well one thing is for certain. My avatar makes people go:
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

Though that short skirt gives me a little: :denzel:

Last edited:

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
you haven't played genealogy of the holy followed by thracia 776 then (anyways older games asside), I feel like they are trying to find a happy medium, something not easy to do obviously were in a game death = death
You're right, Sorry. Didn't play the Japanese Only FE games, as I can not read or speak Japanese.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
You're right, Sorry. Didn't play the Japanese Only FE games, as I can not read or speak Japanese.
haha, that's true I always forget how inaccessible the series is to new players
Fans of the series though do translations for the games, even FE4 itself have people that mod the game to make it easier. If you are ever interested I could prob find you something if you don't mind using an emulator
My avatar is obviously the sexiest. :denzel:
daaaaaaaam

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
GGs @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 haha that was fun. Flare and strike are obviously the best of their group. Passion is so fun lol. Any advice or tips?
I think that because I had no idea what Passion does, I couldn't punish it. But at times I read the move and punished with Love, haha. Don't be too reliant on that, I suppose.

You were going for less Elevators than usual so if it's not ditto matches, I definitely would want to go for it more. And your lightning kicks. I swear, I've only landed one against you, and you got like a hundred.

Dtilt -> Uair works better than that into Kicks. I think you caught on my get up from the ledge tactics so you can always do what you do to me against others too. Killing me with Usmash is embarassing. :^(

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I think that because I had no idea what Passion does, I couldn't punish it. But at times I read the move and punished with Love, haha. Don't be too reliant on that, I suppose.

You were going for less Elevators than usual so if it's not ditto matches, I definitely would want to go for it more. And your lightning kicks. I swear, I've only landed one against you, and you got like a hundred.

Dtilt -> Uair works better than that into Kicks. I think you caught on my get up from the ledge tactics so you can always do what you do to me against others too. Killing me with Usmash is embarassing. :^(
Usmash is my favorite move though, also have yew tried flare? Passion is also safe on shield.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Does anyone know if there's been any word on if Mewtwo is going to have preset custom sets at Evo like the other characters? I doubt it since the Mewtwo players would have to analyze the customs and make sets pretty quickly, but I guess it's possible

Top Bottom