• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Diddy and Luigi nerfs need to be top priority
A couple of chars can get 20% out of throws while others have to waste time trying to damage rack
If hitstun was a bit higher, everyone could at least get more follow-ups without needing cheesy repetitive grabs.

Buuut they made it just right so that by the time you're trying to hit them again, they're either too far or can already act again. Really, I think if hitstun was higher everyone could have an easier time getting follow-ups without it being limited to the generally agreed top tiers
Not only that but its kinda boring because literally everyone is like, dthrow >uair or some other aerial, it's repetitive, no room for improvisation and it also feels less rewarding landing at least 1 hit in because you cant do much after hitting them. Just feels like it's 90% neutral game. Hit them once, cant do anything else? back to neutral, rinse and repeat
Sorry for the text wall lol

Last edited:

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
Diddy and Luigi buffs need to be top priority
A couple of chars can get 20% out of throws while others have to waste time trying to damage rack
If hitstun was a bit higher, everyone could at least get more follow-ups without needing cheesy repetitive grabs.
Buuut they made it just right so that by the time you're trying to hit them again, they're either too far or can already act again. Really, I think if hitstun was higher everyone could have an easier time getting follow-ups without it being limited to the generally agreed top tiers
Not only that but its kinda boring because literally everyone is like, dthrow >uair or some other aerial, it's repetitive, no room for improvisation and it also feels less rewarding landing at least 1 hit in because you cant do much after hitting them. Just feels like it's 90% neutral game. Hit them once, cant do anything else? back to neutral, rinse and repeat
Sorry for the text wall
Whoa Whoa Whoa Diddy needs a -buff-? O.o

Soul.

hmm i wonder what avatar should i use
i can't keep using pika 100% of my avatars. i'll still use it but lol

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
FE: If hype is making me want to pick up trashbin Robin again. It makes me sad that no one is learning her to her full capabilities like using the Bronze Sword more, using up equipment to get out of combos, using the equipment drop to use in combos, etc

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
FE: If hype is making me want to pick up trashbin Robin again. It makes me sad that no one is learning her to her full capabilities like using the Bronze Sword more, using up equipment to get out of combos, using the equipment drop to use in combos, etc
Eww Trashbin why would you main him smh

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
So got 7th out of 34 at my weekly, and I clutched a win against a top 10 PR player in Winner's bracket.

Lost to a Diddy, then lost in a Mario Ditto. Overall, I've been feeling pretty good about my performance. I just need to work more on my movement and playing patiently.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
hmmmmm. Red w/ Pikachu perhaps. Or some ****. Or maybe just use the trainer.
Google will show me the way.
tumblr_m2x395ljn91qa8kbzo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ms4d28wYTK1s2i16to1_1280.png
furret cute.jpg
... I live on the side of the internet that bashes it already
I love these people QQ

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So got 7th out of 34 at my weekly, and I clutched a win against a top 10 PR player in Winner's bracket.

Lost to a Diddy, then lost in a Mario Ditto. Overall, I've been feeling pretty good about my performance. I just need to work more on my movement and playing patiently.
To the zoo!

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I wasn't expecting this to happen, Mystic-san.
Honestly... I've noticed a lot of Diddys play predictably, and I feel with Mario, as long as I play a strong neutral game it's within my grasp to win. I just have to remain focused the whole match (once my focus breaks I get bopped).

It'll be easier once the patch comes and destroys Diddy's stuff, but till then it's a challenge I have to overcome.

Soul.

Honestly... I've noticed a lot of Diddys play predictably, and I feel with Mario, as long as I play a strong neutral game it's within my grasp to win. I just have to remain focused the whole match (once my focus breaks I get bopped).

It'll be easier once the patch comes and destroys Diddy's stuff, but till then it's a challenge I have to overcome.
It's just 2 weeks. It's going to be alright...

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
You girls are giving the patch too much credit.

I'm expecting it to be like, Diddy getting range buffs and Sheik getting kill power :'D

Then when I'm proven wrong I'll be even more satisfied.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I personally can't wait for the emotional roller coaster of Zelda getting buffed with the Mewtwo release, then having her be trash again when Lewcas comes out.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I'm actually starting to really like :4pikachu:. Once I get the hang of him and learn what he's capable of, Pikachu will be able to go alongside my ROB and Ganon quite nicely.
Also, Goggles Pikachu is the best Pikachu.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You girls are giving the patch too much credit.

I'm expecting it to be like, Diddy getting range buffs and Sheik getting kill power :'D

Then when I'm proven wrong I'll be even more satisfied.
yeah tbh I'm not expecting much either

Something like Diddy's uair getting a damage nerf that just ends up making it combo into itself more easily probably

I mean Sheik got nerfed similarly on multiple moves in 1.0.4 and she's still considered #2

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
so ive been busy lately

working my frame data stuff

i stole lady sakutena's pictures for my data site which I'm revamping

then i had to make my own because he never made them for secret characters

RIP

Soul.

I'm actually starting to really like :4pikachu:. Once I get the hang of him and learn what he's capable of, Pikachu will be able to go alongside my ROB and Ganon quite nicely.
Also, Goggles Pikachu is the best Pikachu.
You know it.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I'm doubting Mario will be touched unless they decide to give speed buffs and increased knockback on Up-B.

---

Speaking of Up-B, I really wish this was recorded but I managed to get a clutch kill on a Luigi player with Up-B at the top of battlefield.

I was at 130%, he was at 80% and I U-Smashed him from the top of the platform and he was magnetized, and he was spamming D-air as I was jumping towards him.

And then I was like:

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
I'm doubting Mario will be touched unless they decide to give speed buffs and increased knockback on Up-B.

---

Speaking of Up-B, I really wish this was recorded but I managed to get a clutch kill on a Luigi player with Up-B at the top of battlefield.

I was at 130%, he was at 80% and I U-Smashed him from the top of the platform and he was magnetized, and he was spamming D-air as I was jumping towards him.

And then I was like:

Luigi sends his regards Mario.

You'll be sorry now.

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
That being revealed, I am tired now, so I sleep Zelda Social! It was a fun day, thanks for your help with getting my Likes passed my Messages total!

Top Bottom