• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Yeah, but everyone's hair is long in a reasonable way. Pally's hair almost scrapes the bottom of the floor. Peach, Lucina, and Rosalina have hair around shoulder length, ZSS's high ponytail is about shoulder length, Sheik's tail does whatever, and Zelda's hair is braided which I guess keeps it from moving around. Realistically, Pally's hair is free to roam around, but imagine programming that. It'd be hell and a waste of time when you have 50 other characters to work on. They could have somehow said she got a haircut to make it easier to animate.
If Bayonetta was in, she would be rocking that short hair style :p
heck even her classic beehive couldn't possibly be messed up.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
OH I SEE. Ok, got ya. I still hate the physics though, smh Sakuratena
Even Ganondorf's luscious locks aren't that long while the Great Fairy's hair is tied up into separate tails.

Well, there's this. Sometimes, shorter hair looks nicer like Korra's shorter hair. Spoiler 'cause large image.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
The thing about Irrelevina is that she isn't that bad on her own, it's more that you see all this sh*t she's in and then Waifu #1 is sitting there in corner waiting for the next spinoff to come out and I'm just like
F*CK ROSALINA
(I'd try out Zelda+ but all her palettes are trash y u no Daisy or White Mage skin smh)

Anyway I find it really annoying that people have changed mains on their profiles to Lucas and Mewtwo when they haven't even come out yet. It's like, how do you even know you're going to use them who expect to main isn't gonna for sure be your main, they end up being totally different from what you thought and you may not like it.

#vanilluxepals

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
nyway I find it really annoying that people have changed mains on their profiles to Lucas and Mewtwo when they haven't even come out yet. It's like, how do you even know you're going to use them who expect to main isn't gonna for sure be your main, they end up being totally different from what you thought and you may not like it.
I know right

what a bunch of pricks

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Anyway I find it really annoying that people have changed mains on their profiles to Lucas and Mewtwo when they haven't even come out yet. It's like, how do you even know you're going to use them who expect to main isn't gonna for sure be your main, they end up being totally different from what you thought and you may not like it.
I'm going to use Lucas no matter how different he may be so might as well make a change in my profile.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

#vanilluxepals
Yeah that's most annoying thing ever

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Can someone explain why Yoshi's nair comes out on frame like -10
3. It, Luigi's, and a couple more come out at frame 3 which allows it to interrupt a lot of things. Speaking of Nairs, someone wondered about Falco having a frame 1 Nair. I had to explain why a frame 1 Nair that stays out for 20 frames would be bad.

Lol people that main 30 chars at once
Macchi? :p

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Well, there's this. Sometimes, shorter hair looks nicer like Korra's shorter hair. Spoiler 'cause large image.
Idunno, I actually really do like it but so unnoriginal she's clearly copying Garnet/Dagger from FFIX here.
Lol that really does look like seaweed.
Omg let's make it official, her black dress palette should be called "Nori"

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Speaking of Mega Evolutions.

Mega Drapion pls.

I want it.

And this gijinka too.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
3. It, Luigi's, and a couple more come out at frame 3 which allows it to interrupt a lot of things. Speaking of Nairs, someone wondered about Falco having a frame 1 Nair. I had to explain why a frame 1 Nair that stays out for 20 frames would be bad.

Macchi? :p
Nah he alternates
Every week is someone else
I mean like people that try to main half the roster at once

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
gorls how do i yoshi

i'm pressing nair but it's not winning for me

You're gonna have to sell me on that, because I'm not seeing how it'd be a better move than the likes of Charge Shot or Aura Sphere.
Late on this, but use a mix of Egg Throw, retreating f-air, n-air and aerial Egg Lay to approach, d-tilt for spacing on the ground, throw in some dash attacks, running U-smashes and pivot grabs when you're running and then U-smash / U-air / Yoshi Bomb / b-air near the ledge or offstage / F-air offstage / F-smash for the kill. Save your double jump until it's safe to use when you recover.

And that's Jaguar's quick and dirty guide to Yoshi.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I uh... Look! A distraction! *uses vanishe*

Imma watch you free fall, maybe I catch you...
Anyone have a shoulder to cry on? This amiibo situation is just too much...
well you can cry on me but I don't really have shoulders
AG53120.jpg

Can someone explain why Yoshi's nair comes out on frame like -10
ladysakuraishades.png

Mega ****ing Flygon with an Ability that works.
new ability SUPAH CUUUTE
FurretFlygon400x400.png

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
There's no such thing as coincidence, right?

The first patch we got was uncanny close to nerfing those top 5 in that list (Rosa, Sheik, Yoshi, Greninja, Sonic) while buffing those at the bottom of it (Ganon, Shulk, Ike, Palutena, Olimar).

That tier list came out day 2 of the Japanese 3DS release.
Can we bribe Japan to put Zelda as the worst character on their tier list?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Late on this, but use a mix of Egg Throw, retreating f-air, n-air and aerial Egg Lay to approach, d-tilt for spacing on the ground, throw in some dash attacks, running U-smashes and pivot grabs when you're running and then U-smash / U-air / Yoshi Bomb / b-air near the ledge or offstage / F-air offstage / F-smash for the kill. Save your double jump until it's safe to use when you recover.

And that's Jaguar's quick and dirty guide to Yoshi.
Sadly not really different from what I've been doing but oh well

I guess I'm just not destined for Yoshi

Latte

Smash Ace
Either I'm getting worse, or people on FG are getting better. My quickly decreasing win % is starting to make me sad

Top Bottom