• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Smash online can make you hate anyone

I used to like Yoshi... Until...
True.

But with Falcon, it's for many more reasons:

-He is so overused that I regret the Little Mac wave from Smash 3DS release.
-PINK FALCON. PINK FALCON.PINK FALCON. PINK FALCON. GOLD FALCON. PINK FALCON. PINK FALCON.
-You know the Dashgrab? Yeah, I'll only whiff do that and Up-air until you have many percents, then I'll whiff as many Knees as possible.
-Pros in Run and Rollback.
-Pros in overusing memes.
-Bunch of idiots who taunts at the beggining and attack you while you respond to that taunt. (well, two of them in a Falcon sea isn't much).

And, not especially with online, stupid disjointed attacks. Also, while I'm talking about that @ Lavani Lavani , I'm sure that his Up-Smash also have a stupid range in front of him.

I can almost claim that I prefer fighting Sonic over him.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
:4diddy::4sonic: are the only characters I straight-up dislike in this game

but :4falcon: is still dumb on Wi-Fi. Doesn't help that he's easily my most-seen character.

And, not especially with online, stupid disjointed attacks. Also, while I'm talking about that @ Lavani Lavani , I'm sure that his Up-Smash also have a stupid range in front of him.
Yeah, him and Ganondorf both have a good amount of forward disjoint on their usmashes; that one I knew about before today.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I've been alone in this For Glory room for at least 5 minutes.... what

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Yeah, him and Ganondorf both have a good amount of forward disjoint on their usmashes; that one I knew about before today.
I thought that it had a bit of sense with Ganondorf's animation, but now that I look at it, not specially.

Meanwhile, :4wiifit::4wiifitm: are crying in a corner.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I thought that it had a bit of sense with Ganondorf's animation, but now that I look at it, not specially.

Meanwhile, :4wiifit::4wiifitm: are crying in a corner.
Wat about metar knight

He has a knife and has less range than like, mario

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Wat about metar knight

He has a knife and has less range than like, mario
Ah, yes, also :4metaknight:.
I just don't really care about him. Although if I recall well, some of his attacks have even less range than the special effect.

I realized that I completely don't play the third row of character on the CSS.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Smash online can make you hate anyone

I used to like Yoshi... Until...
I don't really hate any character in this game except for maybe Sonic. I do however, hate certain character MUs.
For example, anytime I just want to kick back and play Dedede, a Mega Man comes along and the cries of agony begin and don't end for at least an hour. That's how painful fighting a Mega Man with Dedede is for me. Then again, Mega Man is painful to fight for me with any character I play, but Dedede against Mega Man is like trying to fight a pack of wolves with a plastic spoon.

D

Deleted member

About Emmeryn being DLC...her Final Smash will be her summoning a cliff and jumping off, crushing her opponents by falling on them.
I'm going to Hell.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
dang the ness topic already left I lost my chance to use this
business.png

but more importantly, somewhere on the far side of the internet. I either found a bad joke or a horrible reality
@ Macchiato Macchiato you actually like one of these right?
da fuq is this.png

Stahhp you're going to make poor Emmy cry XD

Could you make her cry?! Look at that innocent face! That Calm soft motherly like atmosphere.
i'm gonna take time to edit this because the free DLC ruined one of the few things I liked in the game
there finished editing enjoy my/someone elses views
What a welcome :) Anyways...

HELLO ZELDAS!!!!

hi
edit: that pic was bigger then I thought it was oops
vj0LHOK.jpg

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
View attachment 45591
but more importantly, somewhere on the far side of the internet. I either found a bad joke or a horrible reality
View attachment 45592

i'm gonna take time to edit this because the free DLC ruined one of the few things I liked in the game
there finished editing enjoy my/someone elses views

hi
edit: that pic was bigger then I thought it was oops
OMG IS MEGA VANILLUXE A THING?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
View attachment 45591
View attachment 45592
Wow, we totally have opposite opinions on everything don't we?

Either way, as much as I would want to se mega Vanilluxe, I think it is more reasonably fake just for simply showcasing the two most hated pokemon of 5th gen in the same issue.

Top Bottom