• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

speaking of which, they better fix pika's hurtbox when it uses QA
inb4 more complaints

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Mario Golf: World Tour for the 3DS
did everyone drown? is there a funeral?
aren't all rapid jabs like that?
See, Rosalina is interesting because of the storybook. She was a young child who gave up/lost everything and grew into a wize adult with a role to play and the skills to play it. She is the guardian of the cosmos and the mother of the lumas. She has lost and gained a lot and came out of it a calm, understanding, motherly figure who has accepted the universe and life with all it's faults and does her best to protect that balance.

I think she is a unique character in the Mario series. Their wasn't someone like her until...well her. She brought something new to table.
She's the best Mario character because all of the others are lame and bland. Mario is the generic hero, Luigi is the reluctant hero, Peach is the damsel in distress, Wario is the antihero, Yoshi is cute but lol, Boswer is the stereotypical villain, etc. Being the best Mario character isn't really a big accomplishment, but w/e, she still wins the title.

While Rosalina isn't the most relevant, I cannot see why that detracts from her being one of the best. The number of games she's been in doesn't really matter, imo. Her story is adorable and heartbreaking. Sure, it's a typical sob story, but she's the first Mario character to actually have depth. She's reserved because she's been hurt before and doesn't want to go through anything like that again. She has learned to suppress her emotions because she doesn't want to get attached and then go through more heartbreak. Off of the top of my head, I cannot think of a Nintendo character with Rosalina's depth. Pokemon's characters are lol, tLoZ has Midna and that's all I can think of for it, I already went over Mario, and I can't think of any other big Nintendo franchises. I really connect with Rosalina, so that's why I like her so much.

I'll say this right now: the number of appearances in games ≠ quality of the character.

Furrets gonna hate

D

Deleted member

Guys I'm struggling to decide which side I wanna take. If I go #TEAMNOHR I get Onii-Chan and Bewblady. And with #TEAMHOSHIDO I get Maidwaifu. Maidwaifu.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Guys I'm struggling to decide which side I wanna take. If I go #TEAMNOHR I get Onii-Chan and Bewblady. And with #TEAMHOSHIDO I get Maidwaifu. Maidwaifu.
you can shell out 15 more $ for them both
oh boy...
Question: how do you activate rapid jab when you're not hitting people

am I doing it wrong
mash baby mash

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
aren't all rapid jabs like that?
A decent amount have range going a bit past where the multihit portion reaches, but Falcon and Kirby's in particular have an absurd amount of extra reach.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I think you're making assumptions about my suggestions that go past what I had in mind, because we've had both Melee and Brawl to see what a character with both range and speed is like. Mainly I was thinking less end lag on utilt and Dancing Blade and more damage on...well, really he could get the 1.0.4 Shulk treatment with his damage output.
If marth gets damage buffs then so will lucina logically and if she gets more damage buffs she'll be even less safe on shield thus making her even worse as a character, his tipper is already rewarding as it is lol. Dancing blade will bum rush so many characters if it was to get buffed, there's little things on him that can make him hella dumb if buffed.

Less end lag on Utilt would be nice.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
this is a 10/10
A decent amount have range going a bit past where the multihit portion reaches, but Falcon and Kirby's in particular have an absurd amount of extra reach.
doesn't bug me too much unless it was like metaknight's

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Tiny image but:

FELICIA CONFIRMED FOR SIDE OF GOOD! :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

A spear user huh? Interesting. Thought she was going to be healing. Maybe a healer and lance user? Would be pretty sweet. <3

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Tiny image but:

FELICIA CONFIRMED FOR SIDE OF GOOD! :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

A spear user huh? Interesting. Thought she was going to be healing. Maybe a healer and lance user? Would be pretty sweet. <3
Sorry but #TEAMNOHR have a Maidwaifu with twintails, a siscon with twintails and bewblady. And the female avatar. Can't go wrong with that.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'll have multiple playthoughs. So it won't be too hard for me to pick. Maid waifu for Hosihido and oniichan for Nohr.

Unless of course I am able to get maid waifu in both, (as doubtful as that is), then I will most certainly only choose her.

Soul.

Clearly after Awakening didn't have feet they're desperate to emphasize that they do now.
that's a weird design choice. imagine them running to beat the bad guy.
their feet gets covered in mud and dirt.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Sorry but #TEAMNOHR have a Maidwaifu with twintails, a siscon with twintails and bewblady. And the female avatar. Can't go wrong with that.
Ah, but you see, maid waifu beats all of those combined. :happysheep:

#TeamMaidWaifu

Last edited:

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
Just got done watching @HeroMystic get wrecked by Jbandrews in League of Shadows Week 12... It was actually kind boring, cause watching Diddy is like watching a broken record with the same tactics over and over again.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
that's a weird design choice. imagine them running to beat the bad guy.
their feet gets covered in mud and dirt.
I think that would be the least of their concerns, haha. Besides, who needs shoes? Clearly they don't lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
F-Smash and the dash attack to some degree also have a great range, compare to Falcon's body.
Man, I never thought to look at these before, but Falcon's fsmash and dash attack both have enough disjoint to blow up a Bob-omb without him getting hit.

What the hell Falcon.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Man, I never thought to look at these before, but Falcon's fsmash and dash attack both have enough disjoint to blow up a Bob-omb without him getting hit.

What the hell Falcon.
I KNEW IT. I KNEW THAT IT WAS STUPID.

This may also applies to Ganondorf.

Top Bottom