• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Characters whose games I haven't played:
:4diddy: :4fox: :4falco: :4lucas: :4megaman: :4alph:

Yeah, I've actually played Gyromite (:4rob:) once. It was years ago, so I don't remember much of it, and I don't feel like breaking the bank to re-experience it.
:4falco:? He ain't got game. :p

:4peach: had Super Princess Peach which I think people said was good, but I never played it.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I secondary Rob but Robo Rocket is his worst custom no doubt. It's so gimpable.
Isn't that the one where it's one big blast?
It's actually reaallly good for chasing after people you launch near the ceiling and following up with Uair :3

Sacrifice good recovery for a chase and kill option off of up throw at higher percents.
Heck, maybe even off Upsmash

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Characters whose games I haven't played: :4falcon::4darkpit::4drmario::4falco::4fox::4gaw::4myfriends::4littlemac::4lucas::4lucina::4marth::4megaman::4ness::4olimar::4alph::4palutena::4pit::4rob::4robinm::4shulk::4wiifit::4zss:

I really need to play Earthbound. I have it on my Wii U (along with Superstar Saga) but I haven't played them yet for whatever reason. The only other game I care about is Pikmin. I'll probably get Pikmin 3 once I have more money. I don't really want to play any of the other characters' games.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I think Zeldas best sets are 1213 and 1223 tbh.
I agree for the most part. I also like Phantom Breaker a lot for the distance and shield pressure. 1212 is among the best imo. Din's Blaze will probably end up behind a really good option as we discover more about it in the future, but for now I prefer Flare because it's faster and straightfoward. (heehee dual meaning there)

I've never played any of :4darkpit::4dedede::4drmario::4duckhunt::4falco::4fox::4gaw::4kirby::4littlemac::4lucas::4lucina:(Played demo of Awakening and played some of Sacred Stones, which none of the Smash FE chars are in):4marth::4megaman:(Only played X):4metaknight::4ness::4olimar::4palutena::4pit::4robinm::4wiifit::4zss::roymelee::wolf:

And in cases where they were only guest characters: :4diddy::4rob:(Mario Kart for both cases)

That's really sad :'(. I really need to play DKC, Earthbound, Kid Icarus: Uprsing, a Star Fox game, a G&W game, Punch Out, Dr. Mario, a Kirby game, and Megaman 2 and Wii Fit.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
*searches for funny Shulk images...* Why is Greninja so adorkable?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Wait, hold on a moment. Were you guys planning on a raid? Because we're almost to 900 pages and I don't think we've even done a raid yet. Or did you already do it and I didn't notice that you guys did so?

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Guise please vote for Midna to be in the game or at least make a Midna zelda skin ;o;

Soul.

Wait, hold on a moment. Were you guys planning on a raid? Because we're almost to 900 pages and I don't think we've even done a raid yet. Or did you already do it and I didn't notice that you guys did so?
Raid the Smash 4 Social Kappa

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I wonder how a Midna skin for Zelda would work
Bleh we need more alts for chars
Roy alt for marth, Impa alt for sheik etc etc
Raid the Smash 4 Social Kappa
Ew no
I had an idea for a raid
Since we have a lot of mods that frequent here we could just storm an active thread and claim it's going to be locked

Last edited:

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
I secondary Rob but Robo Rocket is his worst custom no doubt. It's so gimpable.
Glad hear that you secondary rob, but you have learn how to mix your recovery with the various tools he has to affect his momentum when you're using rocket : Bair and gyro reverse can complete jump upB, or UpB jump.
Infinite robot beam though, is awwwwwful.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Character's games I have not played: :4duckhunt::4falco::4fox::4gaw::4myfriends::4littlemac::4link::4lucas::4lucina::4marth::4ness::4robinm::4sheik::4zelda::4sonic:
Character's games I do not own: :4falcon::4drmario::4ganondorf::4megaman::4pacman::4samus::4zss:

Yeah, fight me, I've never played a game with Link or Zelda in it. I've played Wind Waker, and I've played the Four Swords DSi Anniversary Edition, but that's it.

Also counted :4wario::4rob::4dk::4diddy: as having played & owned because Mario Kart/Party. Haven't played a game other than those with them in it.

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
I can't stand for glory link, seem like they think roll is a kill move. Today the elevator was waiting for them.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I can't stand For Glory Little Macs

Why do they think dash attack is a divine and unbeatable move >_> smh
I remember the rumors that his dash attack was frame 1 and safe on shield (it isn't either of those things)

Most beginner level players aren't going to grasp that they have more options walking than running, and end up limiting their approach options to dash attack and dash grab.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I thought Wolf was more of an anti-hero now, so he'd be more on the neutral side. *waits for retcon where Wolf replaces Slippy* YAY! No more Slippy! :p
I'm actually ok with this. It could make for some interesting interactions so the game could actually have a semi-decent plot.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Yep. It's why I love Spritzee.
There have always been a mix of inspired and uninspired designs in each generation. I mean, gen 1 made a Fire-type Pokémon out of what is usually an aquatic bird (Magmar) and bucked the trend of making electric jellyfish by doing one that's actually poisonous. I'd argue that the amount of inspired or clever designs has only increased as time has gone on, though there are duds (Klinklang and Vanilluxe got moveset screwed by this despite having fantastic BSTs and in Klinklang's case signstue moves). Uninspired designs aren't necessarily bad, though.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So I'll be repping our queen at my first ever local tourney tomorrow. If I can get internet there, I can hopefully link the stream so you gorls can cheer me on in my matches~

I tend to play better when the aura of the gorls is with me. :^)

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
So I'll be repping our queen at my first ever local tourney tomorrow. If I can get internet there, I can hopefully link the stream so you gorls can cheer me on in my matches~

I tend to play better when the aura of the gorls is with me. :^)
Sis my aura is always with yew. I'm going to an online tournament tomorrow so I hope I can see yew.

Top Bottom