• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

@HeroMystic and @SolidSense Thanks for your opinions
@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer Make a hoo hah drawing :3

I wasn't saved from watching Insurgent ;-;

The movie wasn't that good. I should have watched Cinderella which was like.. probably 9,000,000 times better AND it had Frozen Fever. **** my life

Soul.

someone tell me when will this thread's title change to "Character Competitive Social"

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
wow gorl this is old news where have you been
pretending Windfall doesn't exist
same with most of Zelda's customs
I tried it, DI is a thing so yeah no. Also recover is slaughtered and it's not worth losing combo breaking or early kills.
lol I didn't think that it'd be good BUT IT'S STILL REALLY COOL

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Zelda Social - She got banned to Ubers by Smogon despite the fact that doesn't make any sense

Alternate idea: Zelda Social: Sassy nature is too OP #BAN

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Zelda Social - She got banned to Ubers by Smogon despite the fact that doesn't make any sense

Alternate idea: Zelda Social: Sassy nature is too OP #BAN
What do you mean Zelda makes a guest appearance in gen 7.5 as the new third Kirlia evo now alongside Gardevoir and Gallade.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What do you mean Zelda makes a guest appearance in gen 7.5 as the new third Kirlia evo now alongside Gardevoir and Gallade.
That means we'll have Mega Zelda in Gen 8; and her ability will make Din's Fire always hit with sweetspot :shades:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You guys are all so Rosalina that I can't tell you apart! I thought this was the ZELda social guide, not THE I need BooZE for My Galaxy CYCLopS PARtTY Guide!

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You guys are all so Rosalina that I can't tell you apart! I thought this was the ZELda social guide, not THE I need BooZE for My Galaxy CYCLopS PARtTY Guide!
we started a drinking game for when macchiato switches mains so it's fitting imo

also I don't know why I used the stock icon for that picture, I made it better:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
sometimes I wonder if people that aren't frequenters pop in and see what we do and think "what the hell"

ok so i'm going to go troll for fun with zelda :^) bringing back the brawl taunt party memories

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
sometimes I wonder if people that aren't frequenters pop in and see what we do and think "what the hell"

ok so i'm going to go troll for fun with zelda :^) bringing back the brawl taunt party memories
There probably are people that get confused by the silly stuff that goes on here. To them, it's weird, but to us, it's just another day at the Zelda Social.
Also, taunt parties are still a thing in Smash 4? Or are those pretty much dead?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
OMG you guys are right! Fuujin never did anything wrong..........

HE WAS JUST BANNED TO UBERS!!

#BringFuujinBackToOU

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
There probably are people that get confused by the silly stuff that goes on here. To them, it's weird, but to us, it's just another day at the Zelda Social.
Also, taunt parties are still a thing in Smash 4? Or are those pretty much dead?
idk i'm gonna look for taunt parties

from the first match I've done, I can say that Little Mac's on here are even worse than For Glory (as hard as that is to believe)

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@Spirst I just remembered. Did your Mario have equipment on? It looked like the had way more air speed than he should have. Or maybe I'm imagining things.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
idk i'm gonna look for taunt parties

from the first match I've done, I can say that Little Mac's on here are even worse than For Glory (as hard as that is to believe)
I can't even remember the last time I played For Fun, so I wouldn't know how bad those players get.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@Spirst I just remembered. Did your Mario have equipment on? It looked like the had way more air speed than he should have. Or maybe I'm imagining things.
Mario's air speed in this game is bonkers.

Not that I would know in Spirst's case but dude is hella fast naturally.

OMG THERE'S A SHULK ON HERE WHO KNOWS HOW TO USE MONADO ARTS AND MALLC
WHAT
speaking of MALLC I should play around with that in training and see what kinds of silly combos I can make

Top Bottom