• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Home Run Bat is the only one of the 3 I don't have.
I've just been getting one of the many "New" 60 billion versions of Super Brawn Badges. >_>

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I know for sure that I'm maining Rosalina if I drop Zelda. I'll probably want a second main, but I have a list of who I'd consider. Everyone on the list (including Rosalina, who I have been playing since Day 1) are characters that I've been playing for at least a few months. None of them are new to me.

Anyway, I haven't played Zelda in over a month, except when I used her once against you last week (I think that was when I played you, anyway). I haven't touched her since. I want to love her in Smash 4, but she's not even fun to play anymore. :'(

Tiers are meaningless to me; I play characters because I like their playstyle and the characters themselves. Besides, Brawl Zelda is basement tier and is one of the most fun characters to play in all of Smash, imo.
I truly love Zelda in this iteration. I love the thrill of taking risks and getting a elevator. The excitement of getting a lightning kick. Spiking with daired so satisfying. Honestly this is my favorite and in my own opinion the best Zelda Sakurai has made.

On another related note, Looking back at my replays. 40% of my kills come from Usmash. It's really not that bad. Punishing landings with it is pretty good. Also when short characters avoid the most the hits and get killed by the last hit is also great.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I truly love Zelda in this iteration. I love the thrill of taking risks and getting a elevator. The excitement of getting a lightning kick. Spiking with daired so satisfying. Honestly this is my favorite and in my own opinion the best Zelda Sakurai has made.

On another related note, Looking back at my replays. 40% of my kills come from Usmash. It's really not that bad. Punishing landings with it is pretty good. Also when short characters avoid the most the hits and get killed by the last hit is also great.
Brawl Zelda will always be my favourite.

Elevator is fun, but trolling with the Brawl reappearing hit of Farore's was just lol. Lightning Kicks had a ton of hype freeze frames and weren't as laggy. Spiking with dair was more satisfying in Brawl because the sweetspot on worked on aerial opponents, so you felt awesome if you could land it. Uair killed super early, which was awesome. And then there was the god tier usmash...

Brawl Zelda is life.

edit:
I drew them
Imo, you should draw Wii Fit, Greninja, Rosalina, or Edgy Pit next.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Smash 4 Zelda's metagame:
Dtaunt, up b
Don't forget about side-b and neutral-b.
Only the most skilled players can defeat Zelda. Her metagame is too strong for everyone else to handle. :yeahboi:

This is as sarcastic as I can possibly get without bursting into laughter at the stupidity of what I'm typing.

Last edited:

Soul.

Tiers are meaningless to me; I play characters because I like their playstyle and the characters themselves. Besides, Brawl Zelda is basement tier and is one of the most fun characters to play in all of Smash, imo.
oh yeah that reminds me
melee pichu when

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Don't forget about side-b and neutral-b.
Only the most skilled players can defeat Zelda. Her metagame is too strong for everyone else to handle. :yeahboi:

This is as sarcastic as I can possibly get without bursting into laughter at the stupidity of what I'm typing.
Pls, you're not being sarcastic. Din's Fire is obvi her best move and is completely broken. BAN ZELDA 2K15

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Zelda's too broke her metagame is too original pls ban

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Zelda's too broke her metagame is too original pls ban
I think that ban Zelda person from For Glory that Brinzy posted is actually the same person I trolled a few nights ago w/ Zelda's walk. They had the same name :^)

I wonder if this person knows that they're the joke of the Zelda social

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Pls, you're not being sarcastic. Din's Fire is obvi her best move and is completely broken. BAN ZELDA 2K15
Oh right, I forgot, sarcasm doesn't exist when talking about the 'best' character, Zelda mostly cuz it's true. Silly me :p

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Huh, Greninja is 18th in that usage ranking. Weird, I always thought he was kinda rare.

Though Japan seems to have a frog infestation there.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I have a lot of fond memories of Melee Zelda. Thats why I list her as my "main" even though I played Link and Kirby more.

I like Melee Zelda's design more than smash 4 zelda.

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I think that ban Zelda person from For Glory that Brinzy posted is actually the same person I trolled a few nights ago w/ Zelda's walk. They had the same name :^)

I wonder if this person knows that they're the joke of the Zelda social
Did he change his name to "NOOBSPAM" after letting you kill him twice with Phantom?

Did he change his name to an obscenity after losing a second time?

Did he also post:

after losing a few more times to Zelda?

And, did he play Olimar and get his Pikmin reflected, then play Villager and get his tree reflected, and then changed his tag to "BAN ZELDA"?

If so, it's the same guy!

D

Deleted member

Gais halhp I've recently had a strong urge to play Zelda or Marth alongside Link.

It's a battle of the most fabulous characters ever in Smash and I can't decide.

Send help ;_;

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Did he change his name to "NOOBSPAM" after letting you kill him twice with Phantom?

Did he change his name to an obscenity after losing a second time?

Did he also post:

after losing a few more times to Zelda?

And, did he play Olimar and get his Pikmin reflected, then play Villager and get his tree reflected, and then changed his tag to "BAN ZELDA"?

If so, it's the same guy!
He did change his name to multiple obscenities after losing to Zelda :') It was quite entertaining
I've recently had a strong urge to play Zelda

Send help ;_;
You're going to need some mental help after playing Zelda

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Actually, I'm extremely convinced it's the same guy, because he went through the tag changes quickly - as if they were already made. >_>

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Link is my Smash Bro for life though.

I could never drop him.~
If you play Zelda you may have trouble winning money in tournies, but if you play Marth you'll have trouble winning Rupees.

Think carefully.
u only win b/c u use op zelda

Reevaluate ur lives
Ummm says the guy who trolled his way to victory in a tournament and then showed the world

we should BAN AERO

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I don't many see name callers on for glory. Just Flare Blitz spamming charizards.

Last edited:

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Never knew there was such a following for Zelda. o.o

Glad to see it exists though.
Welcome to the busiest thread on Smashboards!

Don't blink or you'll miss a page.

EDIT: I wish I knew that my iPod pic would be used as a tag. I would've tried focusing the picture instead of laughing my butt off at that guy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom