• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
oh boy Macchiato changed mains already

sit tight gorls, the ride's only beginning

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Does anyone know or can guess how fast Greninja's Hydro Pump "charges"? When I first used Greninja, the speed it would activate thrw me off even though Pikachu's Quick Attack is similar. The reason I'm asking is that I think Fast Fire Bird activates even faster than those two not to mention the momentum it gives Falco making it feel more unwieldy.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Something about Peach's something...Vine won't play on my phone for some reason.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Edit: Never mind, it's working. Wow, Peach looks derpy doing that.

Last edited:

Soul.

Does anyone know or can guess how fast Greninja's Hydro Pump "charges"? When I first used Greninja, the speed it would activate thrw me off even though Pikachu's Quick Attack is similar. The reason I'm asking is that I think Fast Fire Bird activates even faster than those two not to mention the momentum it gives Falco making it feel more unwieldy.
Probably slower than QA.
FFB is just fast because it's instant lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Greninja starts moving frame 14, water is active frame 17.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm am this close to dropping Zelda and maining characters that don't make me want to die. She's so gutted that it's just not fun to play her anymore. The only thing keeping me from using her only in friendlies is character loyalty. #soconflicted

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'm am this close to dropping Zelda and maining characters that don't make me want to die. She's so gutted that it's just not fun to play her anymore. The only thing keeping me from using her only in friendlies is character loyalty. #soconflicted
Play someone else and fool around with them, man. I'd say it's pretty healthy to have at least 2 or 3 strong characters in this game to handle different match ups.

He was a wimp before anchor arms!
Now he's even more of a jerk, and everybody loves him!
Papi papi

Papi chulo

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Play someone else and fool around with them, man. I'd say it's pretty healthy to have at least 2 or 3 strong characters in this game to handle different match ups.
It's not that I want to find another main/secondary or anything; it's that I really hate how Zelda feels in this game. I think I might "take a break" from her and not use her in this game. Then, when Smash 5 comes out, I might pick her up again.

I just don't know if I want to go through with this or not.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Din's Fire is a metaphor for Zelda's metagame: moving along doing nothing, then exploding

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
It's not that I want to find another main/secondary or anything; it's that I really hate how Zelda feels in this game. I think I might "take a break" from her and not use her in this game. Then, when Smash 5 comes out, I might pick her up again.

I think it would be wisest to just take a break temporarily. Considering how easy it is to pickup new characters this game and Smash 4 not being very AT intensive, the "new car smell" of your main can wear off rather quickly. So, why not? You might even find something new that crosses over to your old main that you would've never tried doing with them. Do it, just don't be hasty with finding a new main.

Soul.

You really hate her in Smash 4 because of her being Hyrule tier. Tradition bruh.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
After beating All Star Mode on Hard with everyone... I'm never touching:4olimar: again.
All these Rosa avis are too cute!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Best way to get specific customs though
Speaking of customs, I still haven't even gotten all of them. Quite time consuming and it just gets to a point where it's just infuriating when you keep getting the same customs you already have.
Even worse when something stupid ends your run, moreso if it's a glitch that causes an abrupt end to the run.
Maybe I should try that Target Blast method, might be faster (I hope).

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Target blast is where its at gorl.
I'll try that :beezo:
Speaking of customs, I still haven't even gotten all of them. Quite time consuming and it just gets to a point where it's just infuriating when you keep getting the same customs you already have.
Even worse when something stupid ends your run, moreso if it's a glitch that causes an abrupt end to the run.
Maybe I should try that Target Blast method, might be faster (I hope).
3DS classic mode is another easy way
Albeit tedious
Customs need to be available from the start

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I think it would be wisest to just take a break temporarily. Considering how easy it is to pickup new characters this game and Smash 4 not being very AT intensive, the "new car smell" of your main can wear off rather quickly. So, why not? You might even find something new that crosses over to your old main that you would've never tried doing with them. Do it, just don't be hasty with finding a new main.
I know for sure that I'm maining Rosalina if I drop Zelda. I'll probably want a second main, but I have a list of who I'd consider. Everyone on the list (including Rosalina, who I have been playing since Day 1) are characters that I've been playing for at least a few months. None of them are new to me.

Anyway, I haven't played Zelda in over a month, except when I used her once against you last week (I think that was when I played you, anyway). I haven't touched her since. I want to love her in Smash 4, but she's not even fun to play anymore. :'(

You really hate her in Smash 4 because of her being Hyrule tier. Tradition bruh.
Tiers are meaningless to me; I play characters because I like their playstyle and the characters themselves. Besides, Brawl Zelda is basement tier and is one of the most fun characters to play in all of Smash, imo.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I know for sure that I'm maining Rosalina if I drop Zelda. I'll probably want a second main, but I have a list of who I'd consider. Everyone on the list (including Rosalina, who I have been playing since Day 1) are characters that I've been playing for at least a few months. None of them are new to me.

Anyway, I haven't played Zelda in over a month, except when I used her once against you last week (I think that was when I played you, anyway). I haven't touched her since. I want to love her in Smash 4, but she's not even fun to play anymore. :'(

Tiers are meaningless to me; I play characters because I like their playstyle and the characters themselves. Besides, Brawl Zelda is basement tier and is one of the most fun characters to play in all of Smash, imo.
Brawl Zelda was the raisin I curb-stomped my little brother on a daily basis
Edit: lmao raisin
I don't have the 3DS version, so that option is out.
And yes, they really should have been available right at the start.
Trophy Rush ooooor
*shudders
Smash Tour

Crazy Orders is another good way (Quick hitter, Home Run Bat, Auto Heal equipment is your friend)
But all the options are tedious

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Trophy Rush ooooor
*shudders
Smash Tour

Crazy Orders is another good way (Quick hitter, Home Run Bat, Auto Heal equipment is your friend)
But all the options are tedious
I have been doing Trophy Rush alongside All-Star mode. Smash Tour is a terrible option.
I'm pretty sure I don't have the equipment needed for Crazy Orders. Man, everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.
Figures :glare:

Top Bottom