• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Kirby has just been on a roll with its music recently. Both the original compositions, and its remixes.

Coo the Owl for one, ****ing Factory Investigation for another.

And also Milky Way Wishes, of all songs.

Heaven bless Hirokazu Ando.

Mii Brawler's frame data + mobility is the dumbest thing on the planet though.

f3 NAir, f2 jab, f8 usmash. Speed Shulk like pivot grab/ftilt/smash sliding, Marth like walking, Fox like foxtrots. I feel like Brawler's meta is somewhat stuck on dthrow>up-B outside of a few players and eventually people will start using the character's mobility to its potential.

His range and kill setups are an issue, but like... f*ck.
Meh. I think zoners/disjoints can handle Mii Brawler. Also if you know your ****, Mii Brawler will never KO you for life

Well that happened.
Good job, good effort

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Did any of you gorls get the new 3ds update yet?
They added some cool things like amiibo settings (lol) and being able to save different layouts of the home menu.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I would've loved Triple Deluxe's version of the Masked Dedede theme to be on Halberd.
That and Dark Meta Knight's and Galacta Knight's themes would have been nice.
Oh well, I just hope for whenever Wii U hacking gets more progress to where we can get our own music in.

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky

Well that happened.

Hey I'm doing screenshots with certain characters with metal status and in snazzy poses to make "trophy"-looking pictures.
I'll take a few requests if anybody wants me to do a particular character :3

I'm making them mostly as avatar backups x3

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm not the biggest fan of Return to Dreamland's soundtrack. A lot of the songs just feel....artificial, I guess, to me.

Triple Deluxe and Rainbow Curse though? They're my jams.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The game clearly couldn't handle the possibility of how far the sandbag would have flown, so it malfunctioned.

That's some serious BS though. You have my condolences.
It's okay, because the very next attempt afterward:

Mission accomplished, I'm done here.

For all the crap I throw at Diddy, it's funny that I don't thrash Sheik. I'm 900% sure that Sheik is harder than Diddy for Shulk. I'm okay against Diddy. I just lose my **** sometimes. Lol.

Sheik though... Well **** Sheik but that's why Mario is here for me

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I didn't think anybody would care about that =P
Excuse me, I play Kirby games for the plot and I am ENRAGED.

They added some cool things like amiibo settings (lol) and being able to save different layouts of the home menu.
I still haven't patched since the update that patched the internet browser exploits lol

muh qr codes

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Excuse me, I play Kirby games for the plot and I am ENRAGED.
I actually got kinda spoiled about that twist myself so this is kinda amusing to me.

Though I kinda wanted Magolor to make it as a Kirby newcomer, dude is so cute. I have no idea how a moveset for him would work though...

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I actually got kinda spoiled about that twist myself so this is kinda amusing to me.

Though I kinda wanted Magolor to make it as a Kirby newcomer, dude is so cute. I have no idea how a moveset for him would work though...
Squeak Squad is the last Kirby game I played so I don't actually know what we're talking about.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
For all the crap I throw at Diddy, it's funny that I don't thrash Sheik. I'm 900% sure that Sheik is harder than Diddy for Shulk. I'm okay against Diddy. I just lose my **** sometimes. Lol.

Sheik though... Well **** Sheik but that's why Mario is here for me
A good amount of high level Mario mains are convinced a super campy Sheik ****s all over Mario.

I like how when Seagull Joe posts something about customs, people just assume that it's a troll/bait statement. Good way to respect an opinion

We should all be happy that no one uses Shulk. I mean, power vision is a counter and counters can be dealt with by grabbing BUT... when you land power vision, your probably dead at like ~60% if you jabbed power vision. ~50% if you f-smash'd power vision. ~40% with smash art activated. ~5% with hyper smash activated.

I mean, I'm not being biased or I'm not trying to suck off my own main's sausage but really, power vision is stupid.

Soul.

Customs are cool but eh.

GBA Kirby games were good. Amazing Mirror lol
Can you delete the layouts?

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm terrified over Hyper Arts.

I was having some friendlies with Silentdoom the other day, and Hyper Smash Utilt killed me at 70%. On Omega Palutena's.

Scary stuff.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I like how when Seagull Joe posts something about customs, people just assume that it's a troll/bait statement. Good way to respect an opinion
He's right when he says Smashboards is full of casuals.

We should all be happy that no one uses Shulk. I mean, power vision is a counter and counters can be dealt with by grabbing BUT... when you land power vision, your probably dead at like ~60% if you jabbed power vision. ~50% if you f-smash'd power vision. ~40% with smash art activated. ~5% with hyper smash activated.

I mean, I'm not being biased or I'm not trying to suck off my own main's sausage but really, power vision is stupid.
http://www.twitch.tv/ultraarcade/b/637469699?t=2h31m50s

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
@ Lavani Lavani I was going through the previous page, and I get to your post (Last post on the page.) and I click the spoiler

as soon as I saw a 2nd spoiler I clicked next page.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
On the other hand, if Hyper Smash Shulk uses his counter but the opponent doesn't fall for it, then he's the one who's gonna be sent flying very early =P

thehard

Smash Lord
NNID
Barbecutie
I should clarify I don't think anyone in that thread wants to dissuade anti-custom posts if they're reasonable. But Joe literally just popped in to call us fools like an anime villain and he probably would have left it at that if we didn't press him. I hope nobody feels persecuted. It was just a total **** post. I know he knows this too

Last edited:
I should clarify I don't think anyone in that thread wants to dissuade anti-custom posts if they're reasonable. But Joe literally just popped in to call us fools like an anime villain and he probably would have left it at that if we didn't press him. I hope nobody feels persecuted. It was just a total **** post. I know he knows this too
Alright, I get it but you guys should take it better next time

but the better question is...

how in the world did you end up in this thread?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Alright, I get it but you guys should take it better next time

but the better question is...

how in the world did you end up in this thread?
This is officially the CCI social. @ Soul. Soul. - we've upgraded again. I think we're 4.0 now?

Since HM brought up time outs... I'm stuck trying to decide whether I like 3-stock 8 minutes or 2-stock 6 minutes. The extra 2 minutes for a timeout makes a big difference in terms of playability and watchability, especially in sets of 3. On the other hand, I like 3 stocks better than 2 because of adaptation and more chances for % specific stuff.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
To be brutally honest, this is the only thread where Seagull could voice his discontent with customs without getting **** all over with #adapt posts. I can understand the frustration, though I wouldn't have posted in the Impressions Thread when they just got done with bashing anti-custom people.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

True dat, true dat.

But to be fair tho, saying someone has a lack of information based on their join date is kinda stupid lol

What if...

we raided the CCI thread.
Too much causalities. Several demoddings, bans, and such. It's not worth risking it.
To be brutally honest, this is the only thread where Seagull could voice his discontent with customs without getting **** all over with #adapt posts. I can understand the frustration, though I wouldn't have posted in the Impressions Thread when they just got done with bashing anti-custom people.
That, and because a good number of us are kind of discontent with customs.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Since HM brought up time outs... I'm stuck trying to decide whether I like 3-stock 8 minutes or 2-stock 6 minutes. The extra 2 minutes for a timeout makes a big difference in terms of playability and watchability, especially in sets of 3. On the other hand, I like 3 stocks better than 2 because of adaptation and more chances for % specific stuff.
We constantly go back 'n forth with this in SA. General consensus is:

-3 Stock is better for players.
-2 Stock is better for viewers.

We would only consider 2 stocks for time constraints.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE

WHO IS @ HeroMystic HeroMystic AND HOW COME ITS THE FIRST TIME IVE SEEN THEM
It's the avatar isn't it?

Top Bottom