• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
YEA! Falco getting them ATs. :p
sup falco mains I finally found a way to consistenly get the perfect landing on fast fire bird but isn't as useful as the ground version of the falco somersault but its much easier.
we all know falco can perform a perfect landing by landing right after the end of falco's somersault, this can be done by doing an angled input of fast fire bird but honestly the direction is really strict and its not easy to do.
the perfect landing will end in falco landing with no lagg and carrying the momentum from the fast fire bird abling falco to get attacks instantly with increased range right after landing.
Today I found a way to consistently get the aerial version of the falco somersault perfect landing with no dificult inputs just short hop double jump with falco right after the animation of the second jump start input fast firebird to the side, this will end with falco performing a falco somersault and landing perfectly ready to attack or grab.

Anyways a small video where it shows how much distance falco travels after getting a perfect landing after somersault, usmash is first then 2 dsmash, I've been trying this for 3 hours and my success rate of getting this right is like 70%.
I can do the grounded version too but it's much harder.
How do you embed gfycat? I tried it once and they don't appear at all when quoted or when I try to reinsert them which is why I had to link it as a gif...

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Hey, sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but how's it going? How has all of your days been going? :)

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Is the EVO custom movesets meant to completely replace the old one, because that took a really freaking long time and idk if I want to do it again ;-;

Also how will you make your own sets

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Is the EVO custom movesets meant to completely replace the old one, because that took a really freaking long time and idk if I want to do it again ;-;

Also how will you make your own sets
EVO sets are because EVO won't allow importing new sets (too large a tournament to allow everyone to do that, etc), so no it isn't a complete replacement.

Seki_

Smash Cadet
NNID
RCX420
Well, I played in my first tourney today, online KMZ that Macchiato and I plugged earlier. I ended up losing to a guy who would later lose to the guy who took me out in losers bracket. Was fun, also why can I not fight shulks ;-;

http://challonge.com/kmz bracket if anyone cares

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Little Mac's windbox on his KO Punch is ridiculously funny... Shame the Little Mac that I fought and caused the windbox was a complete ****. Scenario: lag and I can't recover, so he teabags only to lose in some miraculous way. The windbox happened when I tried to grab him, but he used KO Punch and, I guess, KO Punch was cancelled and it sent me flying instead of dying.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I wonder if that windbox ever actually helps Mac

it didn't seem like it helped him connect close-range KO punches much

and opponents can dodge KO Punch pointblank just by starting to walk away from him when the windbox comes out

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Can I say I find it hilarious that there are people laughing at Dabuz's thoughts on where Rosalina would go on a tier list. You know, the guy who wins very large scale tournaments losing only to Zero really?

Apparently his opinion is worth jack and le reddit commentators are far superior. Because theory crafting > experience of course.

Also, I like how they go, "Rosalina mains always do this," because it's not like we are talking about the BEST Rosalina main or anything.

I also like how no one is even commenting on his reasoning. Just on the fact he put her on the 8th-10th spot.

Dabuz saying she loses hard to top tiers actually makes perfect sense for her placement. Especially since top tiers are of course going to be common.

In conclusion, reddit is so silly.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
EVO sets are because EVO won't allow importing new sets (too large a tournament to allow everyone to do that, etc), so no it isn't a complete replacement.
Careful reading implies that the last two sets can be outright omitted.

Time to spend a long time remaking all my customs :p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I played as Palutena in a FFA. Some other guy was playing as Pit.

He spent the entire match helping me/watching my back, basically going after and assisting me vs whoever I went after.

This wasn't teams, we had no affiliation prior to the match.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
>actually reading reddit

Careful reading implies that the last two sets can be outright omitted.

Time to spend a long time remaking all my customs :p
Oh, I thought you were asking about the norm changing to having all sets filled lol. Whoops.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I played as Palutena in a FFA. Some other guy was playing as Pit.

He spent the entire match helping me/watching my back, basically going after and assisting me vs whoever I went after.

This wasn't teams, we had no affiliation prior to the match.
Well, that person was really into roleplaying, or had an extreme waifu obession. :happysheep:

>actually reading reddit
Eh, it can have interesting stuff posted there sometimes. But yeah, the community there is pretty bad.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I wonder if that windbox ever actually helps Mac

it didn't seem like it helped him connect close-range KO punches much

and opponents can dodge KO Punch pointblank just by starting to walk away from him when the windbox comes out
Considering the stock deficit and lag... It definitely didn't help him. :p

Well, I guess against another Little Mac, the windbox could gimp him.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I'd rather kill people at 40% with Crescent Slash.
Just remember, I'll always be here if you actually want to try learning Rob, Peach or Wario :3
It gets kinda lonely as a robot without a heart that everyone hates, but is cool I dunt have feelings.
*goes into corner and plugs into charging station*

Anyone else make playlists of songs for their favorite characters? Cuz I do

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Just remember, I'll always be here if you actually want to try learning Rob, Peach or Wario :3
It gets kinda lonely as a robot without a heart that everyone hates, but is cool I dunt have feelings.
*goes into corner and plugs into charging station*

Anyone else make playlists of songs for their favorite characters? Cuz I do
I've mained Peach, if yew look at the boards, 2 of the threads are mine lol. Never wario, R.O.B is not my type of character.

Top Bottom