• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
Just remember, I'll always be here if you actually want to try learning Rob, Peach or Wario :3
It gets kinda lonely as a robot without a heart that everyone hates, but is cool I dunt have feelings.
*goes into corner and plugs into charging station*

Anyone else make playlists of songs for their favorite characters? Cuz I do
Come with me and let's resurect rob's social. Then Zelda sis will come, party, and leave without cleaning the mess.

Soul.

wtf
if there's an evo thread and the other project thread then people should use the evo sets regardless of evo or no evo
like wtf
inb4 i have to change sets again

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
wtf
if there's an evo thread and the other project thread then people should use the evo sets regardless of evo or no evo
like wtf
Again, the evo sets use all the slots

which means no imports

tournaments that aren't EVO-scale nationals should realistically allow for imports and leave two slots open for that.

Most importantly, the bottom two sets for every character are "optional" for any touranment that allows free uploading of movesets on the spot. The largest of touranments like EVO are only going to allow the quickly selectable pre-sets and should be sure to fill up all 10 slots for every character, but most other tournaments can and probably should allow users to import their own movesets from their own 3DS consoles and may want to leave those two spots open to expedite that process. Imported sets should not be "signed" to indicate they are not sets installed by the TO.
I mean, it's still the same updated sets and whatnot but you shouldn't be copying every set if you're uploading for local tournaments or w/e because certain characters like Rosalina, Mario, and Ike have way more than 10 viable sets and it's likely people will want to import sets for those (and other) characters.

The only canon/straight Ike shipping is Ike x female Villager
B-but she can't even Pocket his Eruption...

Last edited:

Soul.

Again, the evo sets use all the slots

which means no imports

tournaments that aren't EVO-scale nationals should realistically allow for imports and leave two slots open for that.

I mean, it's still the same updated sets and whatnot but you shouldn't be copying every set if you're uploading for local tournaments or w/e because certain characters like Rosalina, Mario, and Ike have way more than 10 viable sets and it's likely people will want to import sets for those (and other) characters.

B-but she can't even Pocket his Eruption...
so
evo-scale tourneys: 10 slots
non-evo/online: 8?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Are you saying I can never get hit if I'm walking away from mac?

EDIT: Though grassy stages have too much friction and will slow the windbox push enough that you'll get hit anyway with slower/less slippery characters like Zelda so there is that to keep in mind

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The only canon/straight Ike shipping is Ike x female Villager
I remember that someone had this as their avatar.

Edit: Whoops, giant image; forgot to spoiler.

And... now I'm getting flashbacks of Snow and Serah. Ahem... SERAAAAAAAAAAAH! :p

That probably doesn't include people who are as fat as Bowser
He's not fat; he's big-boned. And well, he's a turtle thing. :p

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
That probably doesn't include people who are as fat as Bowser
yeah I wouldn't know about that

I only tested with Greninja/Rosalina after seeing it happen like eight times in a row with them

then Zelda to see if slower characters could dodge it like that too

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
considering Marcina have the fastest walking speed and Zelda of all characters can dodge it by walking I'm sure she can

E: Ganondorf can't
also just noticed the windbox is weight-based knockback
so I guess it's lighter characters strictly

E2: Ike can
so I guess it's more like "everyone but the absolute fatties"

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, drunken commentary? This is like late night Smash where people are smashed. :laugh:

NSFW: Language.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Yeah, finally found a main
Ok sorry but I have one more question I've been wondering. Do you think Lucina does better than Marth against rush down characters because she doesn't have to space so carefully to get maximum reward?

Btw obligatory gif for you finally finding a main:

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Actually someone needs to make a looped gif of bowser clapping for me in the wii u results screen when he comes second or worse.

I need this

I'm still wondering why some Shulks thought Shulk vs Sheik was even

That **** ain't even when Sheik's frame data is too good for Shulk. That match up is even harder than the Diddy match up imo .-.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The commentators on TourneyLocator said Palutena's walk is the sassiest in the game. Discuss. :p

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Top Bottom