• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
That's kind of rude to get you to not play MK, unless he just absolutely stomped you.
He absolutely stomped me lol

I actually won the majority of Rosalina matches, but my MK got 2 stocked every time and Lucario wasn't much better. I'm perfectly okay with it, I was just talking yesterday about how I should be focusing Rosalina and I'm glad he got me to do that instead of just straight-up leaving or something, those were the best sets I've played to date.

I played a bunch of sets against a Japanese Palutena main last night. We did a lot of dittos, which the other player didn't seem to mind, probably because he won most of them. I learned some things, most notably that drop down NAir is a really good edge guarding tool. And that Reflect Barrier good gimps Mac for free, like holy cow.

Or holy tuna.
Palutena's runoff nair is godly, yeah. I've heard about Reflect Barrier gimps, but haven't actually tried it myself. Should work on Mac/Ike/Shulk though. Maybe against Kirby's Final Cutter too?

I played a really scrubby Pally before the Wario/Falco guy (used lots of tilts and dsmash) and actually nearly lost with my Lucario. So hard to tell if I just need to change things up or if I'm actually hopeless with the character. I feel like I don't use my shield anywhere near as much with Lucario as I do with Rosalina though, and I tend to throw out a lot of unsafe things I think, or just pick the wrong moves for the wrong situations.

Though speaking of safe things, holy cow that bair with aura

D

Deleted member

Well I've never done rotations so I don't exactly know what it is /noob
Can you explain it please?
GORL YOU'VE NEVER DONE ROTATIONS? Well, the three of us will be in the room. And we'll take turns fighting each other. So let's say you and Macchiato play. I'll SD and watch you two and then the next round, one of you two SD's and watches the fight with me and the other person. So it'll go like this (the letter in the parenthesis represents who's not playing) --> AB(C)-->CA(B)-->BC(A)-->AB(C) :p

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I told you a million years ago but YOU NEVER LISTEN.

It's my favorite album of all time :) The last track is one of the most wonderful pieces of contemporary music ever imo.
I'm so terribly sorry senpai ;_;

I shall be looking forward to hearing that, I'm currently at Heirloom so it's only a little ways to go. But damn Heirloom has some awesome beats :O

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
GORL YOU'VE NEVER DONE ROTATIONS? Well, the three of us will be in the room. And we'll take turns fighting each other. So let's say you and Macchiato play. I'll SD and watch you two and then the next round, one of you two SD's and watches the fight with me and the other person. So it'll go like this (the letter in the parenthesis represents who's not playing) --> AB(C)-->CA(B)-->BC(A)-->AB(C) :p
OMG THAT SOUNDS REALLY FUN. I can't believe I haven't done this yet.
How about we make the order:

Macchi and you > Macchi and me > Me and you. And we can just follow that so we know who will fight in every match

D

Deleted member

OMG THAT SOUNDS REALLY FUN. I can't believe I haven't done this yet.
How about we make the order:

Macchi and you > Macchi and me > Me and you. And we can just follow that so we know who will fight in every match
Sounds good! :p I shall host :p

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ L Latte You still around? How bout we try again?

this was me wasn't it
omg
Noooooooooooooooooooyes

I'm so terribly sorry senpai ;_;

I shall be looking forward to hearing that, I'm currently at Heirloom so it's only a little ways to go. But damn Heirloom has some awesome beats :O
The succession of Sun in My Mouth, Heirloom, Harm of Will and Unison is some of the best album flow and cohesion I've heard. PAY GOOD ATTENTION TO THIS and I hope you're listening with headphones :p Seriously, Vespertine is SO FULL OF MICROBEATS that you discover new sounds every time you hear the songs.

D

Deleted member

Kk thank youuu. Just so you and Macchiato know what to expect, the sets I'm using are 1213 for Shulk and 1313 for Zeldawful

oh wait nvm no customs is fine too lol wow that sounds sarcastic af but i don't mean to be sarcastic ok
IM SORRY I FORGOT THE CUSTOMS LOL.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
The succession of Sun in My Mouth, Heirloom, Harm of Will and Unison is some of the best album flow and cohesion I've heard. PAY GOOD ATTENTION TO THIS and I hope you're listening with headphones :p Seriously, Vespertine is SO FULL OF MICROBEATS that you discover new sounds every time you hear the songs.
That run was fantastic agreed.
Sadly my good headphones are starting to break so I had to use my earbuds which I think they did quite well (they are the Bose IE2)

Oh yeah did you hear she is reissuing her catalogue on coloured vinyl? I'm really quite hyped tbh

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Man playing against Megaman can be infuriating with those pellets interrupting everything you want to do.

On the other hand once I get him in the air I can give him hell and it's so satisfying.

Fujenn

Banned via Warnings

Fixed for the superior color palette :awesome:. I seen this sprite earlier and I had to make a black palette for it. Hopefully the person who made the original sprite wont mind. I did some slight changes to the sprite also. Do you happen to have a link to the original artist?
Sis...
The artist already made color swaps of most of the characters.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Crescent Slash is the Best Thing EVER

It true combos from a fair, fthrow, grab release, and dtilt. This might make Lucina mid. It kills at like 45% offstage. If you grab someone near the ledge, they're practically dead

D

Deleted member

Oh mah gawwwddddd wtf Internet. You gaiz keep playing, I'll join once my connection stops being stupid. Idk why it's been doing this recently

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Sis...
The artist already made color swaps of most of the characters.

let the gorl do it the stupid their way
edit: oops direct quote
Oh mah gawwwddddd wtf Internet. You gaiz keep playing, I'll join once my connection stops being stupid. Idk why it's been doing this recently
only reason this is happening, the world is ending
tumblr_ng5zydna001u32gkto1_500.png

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
In comparison to Rosa, yes. Rosalina can be super unpredictable because Luma can do very weird **** depending on what angle he is in relationship to Rose. Otherwise, once you strip Luma away Rosie becomes the most predictable thing ever.

My only experience with customs Palutena is that you cannot whiff ANYTHING EVER because shecan punish from ridiculous distances, and then she SDs a lot.
Oh thanks, someone said that in the Rosalina MU discussion and I don't know much about either of them.

Latte

Smash Ace
@ Fernosaur Fernosaur GGs, thanks for playing! That Lucina play was just for fun; if you couldn't tell, I don't use her at all LOL

Your Brawler is definitely what gave me the most trouble, but that's probably due to my lack of experience in that MU. Your Villager and Zelda are great too.

Speaking of Zelda, those countless Battlefield SDs were depressing

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ Fernosaur Fernosaur GGs, thanks for playing! That Lucina play was just for fun; if you couldn't tell, I don't use her at all LOL

Your Brawler is definitely what gave me the most trouble, but that's probably due to my lack of experience in that MU. Your Villager and Zelda are great too.

Speaking of Zelda, those countless Battlefield SDs were depressing
Brawler in general is pretty strong. He's got a Falcon-like dash grab, and decent combo game (it should be better but I refuse to go shortest/thinnest :p). It was actually kinda sad cause for most of those matches I 100% forgot about Side-B, and it's a pretty great long distance punish :'D.

And yeah I stopped using Villager cause he's hard to use when going against particularly defensive peeps, so I ended up the Mii for most of the fights. And yeah all those SDs were unfortunate, you have to watch out better for those platforms :'D

Top Bottom