• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Wjhy do you gotta be like that, berzerkyjerky?

Humor me in my tequila induced impairdness.

Good luck on your date! What's the plan?
Talk about how bad Zelda is in Smash 4

Decided to bring her to a "fancy" restaurant this time. From there, I'll just try not to be awkward and hope I don't bump into anyone I know there.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Oh yay my smash soundtrack came in the mail today. Honestly forgot that was a thing until now haha. Do we have a date for Mewtwo yet? Site says games have to be registered before March 31st, is that when the codes come also?

Edit: I will most likely give my 3ds mewtwo code out to one of our girls stuck on the 3ds version. I don't play smash on the 3ds anymore so it would just go to waste. If you are interested keep me in mind when Mewtwo is released and send me a message!

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Oh yay my smash soundtrack came in the mail today. Honestly forgot that was a thing until now haha. Do we have a date for Mewtwo yet? Site says games have to be registered before March 31th, is that when the codes come also?
Seems most likey or at least shortly afterwards

Also, 7/10 avi needs more fanservice :/

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Diddy's such an obnoxious amalgam of speed, power, and range, I don't know who thought that was a good idea. Like, hus FAir is very similar to Game & Watch's except it does slightly more damage, comes out faster, and autocancels from a low jump. I think Game & Watch's might last a little longer but still, that's stupid.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I want to dedicate my taco-filled lunch to @XDanDan612 whom I know loves tacos.

Kiddo if you ever come down I'll make you my special taco recipe with home made salsa and pickled onions.

D

Deleted member

Kiddo if you ever come down I'll make you my special taco recipe with home made salsa and pickled onions.
AWWWW TACO BUDDIES YAAAAAAAAS. GORL IF I EVER MEET YOU WE GON HAVE A TACO PARTY.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky

Aww yeahhh let's make the official (underlying) topic of this Friday evening food!
I mean, I don't think anyone else here combines food and Smash :denzel:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Is Palutena predictable and exploitable in comparison to Rosalina? Customs are involved by the way. Just wondering.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I have family over this weekend. My abuela brought us a giant lunchbox full of spare change. Can't wait to find out how much is exactly inside.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
This has been the least amount of activity the Zelda boards has had for a loooong while.

Friday the 13th making the gorls disappear today? I thought it brings our queen Zelda fortune today. >u>

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Just had my best FG session to date. Went ~2 hours with a really good Wario/Falco player who had a good connection. Did not beat him once with anyone but Rosalina, he actually started SDing to quit out of matches when I tried to pick MK against his Falco later in the set, so we ended with a ton of Rosa v Falco sets. Only saved two replays since I didn't want to make him wait, but I think I can confidently say Rosalina's my only passable character and that I should just drop Lucario/MK.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
This has been the least amount of activity the Zelda boards has had for a loooong while.

Friday the 13th making the gorls disappear today? I thought it brings our queen Zelda fortune today. >u>
I'm just sitting quiet most of the time.

Always watching.

Play nice chilTren~

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Just had my best FG session to date. Went ~2 hours with a really good Wario/Falco player who had a good connection. Did not beat him once with anyone but Rosalina, he actually started SDing to quit out of matches when I tried to pick MK against his Falco later in the set, so we ended with a ton of Rosa v Falco sets. Only saved two replays since I didn't want to make him wait, but I think I can confidently say Rosalina's my only passable character and that I should just drop Lucario/MK.
Yea, Falco getting that spotlight. Soon, he'll be on Broadway! :p

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Jamming Vespertine for the first time now.

Why I haven't done this sooner IDK but it is beautiful :')

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
thanks everyone yesterday for the motivation to continue pushups

got a tournament tomorrow, it should be streamed so you'll get to see me time out casual players

will link stream when tournament starts

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
That's kind of rude to get you to not play MK, unless he just absolutely stomped you.

I played a bunch of sets against a Japanese Palutena main last night. We did a lot of dittos, which the other player didn't seem to mind, probably because he won most of them. I learned some things, most notably that drop down NAir is a really good edge guarding tool. And that Reflect Barrier good gimps Mac for free, like holy cow.

Or holy tuna.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Jamming Vespertine for the first time now.

Why I haven't done this sooner IDK but it is beautiful :')
I told you a million years ago but YOU NEVER LISTEN.

It's my favorite album of all time :) The last track is one of the most wonderful pieces of contemporary music ever imo.

^ I feel like that excuse me gif is the perfect reaction to a lot of things that Macchiato says

I feel this one is more fitting tbh. It's less indignation and more "....."

Is Palutena predictable and exploitable in comparison to Rosalina? Customs are involved by the way. Just wondering.
In comparison to Rosa, yes. Rosalina can be super unpredictable because Luma can do very weird **** depending on what angle he is in relationship to Rose. Otherwise, once you strip Luma away Rosie becomes the most predictable thing ever.

My only experience with customs Palutena is that you cannot whiff ANYTHING EVER because shecan punish from ridiculous distances, and then she SDs a lot.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Ok so what happened to me today was similar to @ Lavani Lavani

I was on SmashLadder and played 1 hour worths of friendlies with this great japanese sheik. I used wii fit, zelda, jiggs, peach, and doc but he stomped them but then I use Lucina and constantly won. I really think Lucina is my best

Top Bottom