• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

There are a lot of things better than that ratchet, pale-tuna, seaweed-weave roll of a character.
Even le mop.
Palutena's hair literally does look like she went up into some Asian restaurant and was like "hold up is my seaweed weave ready gorl?" Like, y is it animated so bad. Smh Sakuratena can't even animate his own character right

Latte

Smash Ace
Brawler in general is pretty strong. He's got a Falcon-like dash grab, and decent combo game (it should be better but I refuse to go shortest/thinnest :p). It was actually kinda sad cause for most of those matches I 100% forgot about Side-B, and it's a pretty great long distance punish :'D.

And yeah I stopped using Villager cause he's hard to use when going against particularly defensive peeps, so I ended up the Mii for most of the fights. And yeah all those SDs were unfortunate, you have to watch out better for those platforms :'D
Yeah, you randomly started using side-B after not using it at all, and I had no idea what to do LOL

That one match when your Ness lived up to 180% was terrifying; I'm not sure how you didn't die for so long. My brother was watching the match and singing songs about how Fernosaurus reks :^((

Hopefully next time we play I'll have gotten better so I can pose more of a challenge to you! I need to work on being more careful when I attack. I'm pretty sure most of my deaths were due to me being stupid and attacking while you were shielding, then getting punished hard for it
Should use Palutena.
She can ledge cancel from respawn.
I use the seaweed goddess for fun sometimes. Her tilts suck but they're so satisfying to hit with
No Latte don't listen to him.

Palutena lacks any class whatsoever.
Her lack of class and sass is part of the reason why I don't think I'll ever main her

Who wants a goddess with no sass, smh

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I saw @ Fujenn Fujenn and thought...

Fujin+Jennifer = Fujennifer.

That would be a great name you should use it. :bluejump: Also hiiiii you haven't been here in a while!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Ok so I just realized. First we have Rosalina with her ghetto K-mart nightgown and slave bodyguard stealing Zelda's dsmash and now we have this tuna goddess stealing Zelda's fair except TUNA CANT KICK FACES OFF WITH IT.
:4zelda: superior.
iPhone master race

grab release to crescent kills early :^)
Palutena though
Jab1>2>dthrow>nair>uair kills hell a early as well
Custom Palutena is ridiculous like omg. I was playing Macchi yesterday on Halberd and I killed him at like 20% with Lightweight dthrow > nair > uair. Like??? Calm down Palutena, goddess. Btw, I love your avatar lol

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

@ Twili Twili you notice this? or is this old news already
If this is a reference to Frozen 2, then yep. Saw the article yesterday; it just cemented what I already knew months ago was going to happen. I hope they make it as good as the first, or almost as good. Most successful animated film of all time deserves an equally rated sequel, yes?
What are you sisters doing on this lovely Friday evening?
Got a day off tomorrow and I'm going to spend it sleeping ~
But tonight I play For Fun with my new adapter that just came in yesterday. It feels great to be back on a GCC.

Don't fall for it Locuan. He'll drop her in a week
You actually think he'll last a week?

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 has the right idea.

Edit: WOW I edited that like seven times before I found why it kept putting [/USER] at the end of my post and cancelling my font. Wtf random user input.
Edit2: Wait, now it's fixed.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
GUD GAMEZ GORLLLLLLLLLLL heehee MOTHER****ING CRESCENT SLASH KEPT KILLING MY JIGGLY AT 40%
What.

What is this nonsense.

Yeah, you randomly started using side-B after not using it at all, and I had no idea what to do LOL

That one match when your Ness lived up to 180% was terrifying; I'm not sure how you didn't die for so long. My brother was watching the match and singing songs about how Fernosaurus reks :^((

Hopefully next time we play I'll have gotten better so I can pose more of a challenge to you! I need to work on being more careful when I attack. I'm pretty sure most of my deaths were due to me being stupid and attacking while you were shielding, then getting punished hard for it
XD I love your brother.

And yeah, actually I think one of the things you'd have to work on is being just a slightly bit more offensive, or well, not offensive, but capitalizing more in your punishes. You're pretty defensive in general, which is fine, but a lot of times after you got a hit in you'd run back and reset to neutral anyways, which makes it difficult for you to gain momentum. It's hard to see if there's a battle plan behind the running around or not. The one thing that got me a lot of free kills is when you used get up rolls towards me, which happened a lot :'D. It's (much) harder to do online, but you should try teching more before hitting the ground. It will save you from being in an awkward and predictable position.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Hmmm... Yeah, I'm being too generous here. Give it a day or 2
The last time I mained her, I lasted for a month.

What.

What is this nonsense.
Lucinas custom Crescent Slash combos from Fthrow, Fair, Dtilt, and Grab releases. If your near the ledge, it'll kill around 50

Last edited by a moderator:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
But tonight I play For Fun with my new adapter that just came in yesterday. It feels great to be back on a GCC.
Classic Controller master race
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
That's ridiculous.

Customs are weird ****.
Smash 4 with customs: aka Windboxes: THE GAME

And ridiculous op stuff like Shooting Star Bit, Lightweight, Power Vision, Timber Counter, and apparently Crescent Slash

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
XD I love your brother.

And yeah, actually I think one of the things you'd have to work on is being just a slightly bit more offensive, or well, not offensive, but capitalizing more in your punishes. You're pretty defensive in general, which is fine, but a lot of times after you got a hit in you'd run back and reset to neutral anyways, which makes it difficult for you to gain momentum. It's hard to see if there's a battle plan behind the running around or not. The one thing that got me a lot of free kills is when you used get up rolls towards me, which happened a lot :'D. It's (much) harder to do online, but you should try teching more before hitting the ground. It will save you from being in an awkward and predictable position.
I'm not really sure how or when to go offensive; that is definitely something I need to work on. I'm usually much better at punishing than what I displayed during our matches. I tend to get a bit nervous when I'm playing against someone I know (as opposed to randoms), and I mess up. During our matches I would punish you with a grab, panic, then fthrow or uthrow instead of dthrowing>nair>nair like I usually do.

Rolling into your attacks was enormously dumb on my part. I tend to do that a lot when I'm losing a match. I don't think I've ever even tried to tech the ground..every now and then I'll do it on accident, then be like "cool," and never do it again. I'll try to do it more often

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Power Vision is ridiculous. When I was playing Macchiato earlier he jabbed me at like 80% and when I countered it it killed him and it did a ton of knockback..

@People voting for Peach for the next MU discussion

You guys have no idea at what you're getting in. The match up isn't bad at all imo, and I think the discussion will go fine, for as long as there aren't any disagreements which there will be.

SO... um... Think twice about the character your voting for.
Power Vision is ridiculous. When I was playing Macchiato earlier he jabbed me at like 80% and when I countered it it killed him and it did a ton of knockback..
I power visioned a Zard's f-smash and KO'd him at 0%

HSmash power vision on pellets KO's Mega Man at ~40% iirc

Lel

Last edited:
Top Bottom