• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lozjam

Smash Champion
@ Nammy12 Nammy12
Tell your sister those were some good games!
She has a pretty good Rosalina. She sometimes sinks into a pattern however(Something I can unfortunately do).
Ask her what she thinks of Ganondorf now(She probably thought he was low tier hahaha)
Whenever your sister picked Town and City, I new the match was all but over.... It is Ganondorf's worst competitive stage(Next to Lylat Cruise hahaha)
Anyway, they were really fun! I bet your sister got really salty at that last kill though(Ganondorf, at 185%, takes Rosalina's JAb like a man with his Warlock Punch, and it hit. BAHAHAHAHA!)
I love Ganondorf!
Anyway, how old is your sister Nammy(Not to be creepy or anything, even just a general range would be nice). If she is on the younger side, then I am definitely impressed. Even if she is an adult however, I am still impressed. Tell her that she should focus a bit more on her aerial game. Proper spacing with aerials will make her a fantastic player.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Omg what have I started lol

And yeah, you can squeeze in more room on the collage for more chars, they just start getting super tiny
Yeah but considering who I pretend to use as a secondary, I just figured having those two to the side one above the other gave more of a sense of duality and at the same time made Greninja stand out more. I thought it worked out quite nicely so I decided to make it my avatar =V

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Does tequila count for the rum pals?

Cause I basically drink tequila all the time.

I might or might not be drinking it right now.

I'm also not an alcoholic I swear.

Btw, @ Lavani Lavani I haven't had a rum that's better than Kraken black, but then again I don't know much about rum. Also cider is for sissies jk I totally like it.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
#Istooyoungtodrinkalcoholandprobablywon'teitherwaypals. :happysheep:

Slips right off the tongue I know.
I remember when I was in that club

Btw, @ Lavani Lavani I haven't had a rum that's better than Kraken black, but then again I don't know much about rum. Also cider is for sissies jk I totally like it.
It's by far and away been my favorite out of the limited stuff I've tried too. Not like we have a good selection here in the middle of nowhere (when I went to try some the first time an online friend recommended me coconut rum and there wasn't any of that of any brand here :drflip: [and then I bought some Cruzan coconut rum in a different liquor store out of town, lord that stuff tasted cheap]). Guess I can save time and money trying inferior brands from now on! :smirk:

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
For the record, I love apple cider too, but no one here would probably want to be a #appleciderpals
Yo apple cider is super good

Although I'm more of an orange juice person lol

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
A super campy fox on Smashladder tried to time me out and then had the audacity to say I was boring in the match feed-back. Lol.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'll hop on the #rumpals train. Although I haven't had rum since college.

Also, Tequila. Way to break the stereotype, @ Fernosaur Fernosaur .
Hahaha I can't help it :(.

I actually drink a lot of different alcohols but I have two bottles of tequila at home right now sooo~ :^)

I also like brandy, whiskey, wine, beer.

Has anyone here ever tried pulque?

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Yo apple cider is super good

Although I'm more of an orange juice person lol
Orange juice is my go-to juice. I know I can rely on good ol orange juice during the tough times
A super campy fox on Smashladder tried to time me out and then had the audacity to say I was boring in the match feed-back. Lol.
Ew. Once upon a time, annoying Smash players stopped playing Smash. Everyone was happy. The end

Last edited:

Soul.

bruh if you're gonna bring back 1.0.0 stuff let's bring back the following:
- bomb/turnip lag cancels
- Pika and Mega Up B being proper combo breakers
- Sheik's old Bouncing Fish (it got nerfed right? right)
- Ninja's old Shuriken. and hydro

Last edited:

Spirst

I have pyrat in the cupboard here I'll probably use later tonight or this weekend. I actually haven't had Kraken Black though now I'm curious.

Tequila is good (and so are margaritas) and I feel obligated to take it due to being part Mexican. Wine is good too. I'm not a huge fan of beer though I guess it depends on the brand. Last time I got drunk, I ended up texting @ Locke 06 Locke 06 a bunch of nonsense, posting a drunken message on the wrong subforum, and my brother said something about me having a fixation with the popcorn machine in the house.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
bruh if you're gonna bring back 1.0.0 stuff let's bring back the following:
- bomb/turnip lag cancels
- Pika and Mega Up B being proper combo breakers
- Sheik's old Bouncing Fish (it got nerfed right? right)
- Ninja's old Shuriken. and hydro
Don't forget Zeldas utilt. That 0.7% buff is too much

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
#juicyjuice train is where it's at.

I've hit Norfair but I haven't found Samus's bombs yet, I'm heading back to Brinstar to find them now that I have 10 missiles.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Ganondorf always struck me as more of a wine person. Maybe red wine.
He'd probably like whiskey. Red wine should technically be reserved for pairing it with different kinds of food.

Tequila is good (and so are margaritas) and I feel obligated to take it due to being part Mexican.
See, Locke? it's not about stereotypes. IT'S IN THE BLOOD

B L O O D

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'll be in that #isofagebutonlydrinksthelightstuff club as well as #appleciderpals \o/
Seriously, Mike's and Seagram's is amazing.

Some liqueurs, too..

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
@ Nammy12 Nammy12
Tell your sister those were some good games!
She has a pretty good Rosalina. She sometimes sinks into a pattern however(Something I can unfortunately do).
Ask her what she thinks of Ganondorf now(She probably thought he was low tier hahaha)
Whenever your sister picked Town and City, I new the match was all but over.... It is Ganondorf's worst competitive stage(Next to Lylat Cruise hahaha)
Anyway, they were really fun! I bet your sister got really salty at that last kill though(Ganondorf, at 185%, takes Rosalina's JAb like a man with his Warlock Punch, and it hit. BAHAHAHAHA!)
I love Ganondorf!
Anyway, how old is your sister Nammy(Not to be creepy or anything, even just a general range would be nice). If she is on the younger side, then I am definitely impressed. Even if she is an adult however, I am still impressed. Tell her that she should focus a bit more on her aerial game. Proper spacing with aerials will make her a fantastic player.
Her opinion of Dorf definitely went up after playing you considering she only faced For Glory Dorfs before.

She's 12 but she's still better than me (although thats not saying much).
She likes to play a bunch of different characters (lately its been Edgy Pit) but Rosy is her tryhard character for when she gets serious.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
He'd probably like whiskey. Red wine should technically be reserved for pairing it with different kinds of food.

See, Locke? it's not about stereotypes. IT'S IN THE BLOOD

B L O O D
I suppose whiskey would work too. That man needs something to keep his mind sane after constantly being thwarted by his inevitable demise.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Her opinion of Dorf definitely went up after playing you considering she only faced For Glory Dorfs before.

She likes to play a bunch of different characters (lately its been Edgy Pit) but Rosy is her tryhard character for when she gets serious.
Does she have a SB? She should make one. Last time I played her she was really good.

D

Deleted member

Yeah real quick.

#drinkingwatermasterrace

Last edited by a moderator:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'll be in that #isofagebutonlydrinksthelightstuff club as well as #appleciderpals \o/
Seriously, Mike's and Seagram's is amazing.

Some liqueurs, too..
Yeah, if I do drink alcohol, I'm going to drink light. The most I'll ever get myself is tipsy probably.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Ganondorf always struck me as more of a wine person. Maybe red wine.
Ah, for alcoholic beverages Ganondorf likes a nice dry red wine, yet his preferred choices are either whiskey or scotch. As far as non-alcoholic beverages though, Ganondorf loves apple cider.
#themorenyouknow

Dammmmnnnnnnn
Color me impressed. I will have to keep my eye on her(again, not in a creepy/sexual/stalker way, I already have enough women trying to get to me.......)

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
All this talk of alcohol made me really crave for a nice fish dinner with some wine :(.

I'll confess that I wasn't actually drinking tequila, since I'm sick and taking meds oTL, but damn, if I wasn't sick I'd be getting so wasted right now in the name of all of you who aren't old enough to drink!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yeah, if I do drink alcohol, I'm going to drink light. The most I'll ever get myself is tipsy probably.
I've gotten tipsy a good handful of times, but usually I only drink one or two bottles just for that pleasant full-body buzz feeling. It makes me sleepy if I stop there, so that's a plus if I want to just sleep.

I've actually gotten fully drunk only one time in my life, and that was for my 21st birthday, of course. I was that pleasant happy silly drunk, though. It was just me, three of my friends, and my mom (lol). We played King's Cup for a while, and surprisingly got through nearly the entire deck of cards before my mom broke the circle; by then it was impossible not to. There were three Kings in the cup already, and I just split it with her because yolo. I think I drank about.. seven or eight bottles that night?

Best part was about 3/4 through the game, I went out to the living room to change the music playing, and on the way back up I was trying to see if I could walk in a straight line. I succeeded, but when I started talking, I said, "Hey guys! I can walk in a straight circle." I full-stopped, said "nevermind", and went back out to sit on the couch and think about life. I was pretty much trying to say "Hey I'm not that drunk!" But nope. I totally was.

My friends won't ever let me forget it. Hell, I won't ever let me forget it. But at least I was responsible and sobered up with more food and bathroom trips before going to bed. Not even a hangover. \o/

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I honestly don't like the taste of alcohol. I like to joke around and hype it up with my friends, but I'll probably never touch alcohol when I become legal.

D

Deleted member

I feel like I've told this story before here for some reason, but anyway, I've actually drank alcohol before. In Mexico, I was visitng family for a while and one of my cousins was having her quinceñera. I was sitting drinking Pepsi, and I think I got up to go get food, and when I came back, there was a cup right next to mine and the drinks looked the same. I ended up picking the wrong one containing alcohol. I'm pretty sure I threw up and passed out. This happened when I was 5 years old. #Rebel

Last edited by a moderator:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Haven't had Seagram's or tequila, Mike's as well as the hard ciders I've tried have all been "It's alright, but I'd prefer this without alcohol." The several beers I've tried all rank among the worst things I've ever tasted in my life, the wines not being much better. Rum on the other hand is amazing.

So I guess I'm strictly a rum guy so far, but there's a lot I haven't tried so who knows.

Top Bottom