• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
also Re: narrowing down mains

I should probably stop screwing around with other characters and just stick to Rosalina, I haven't played her more than a few matches in the last three weeks or so and she's definitely the character I find the most fun/play the best with. If I'm being completely honest with myself I should also drop Greninja as a secondary, because there isn't a single MU where I feel like I should switch to him over Rosalina or MK. Him and Lucario will probably end up being my "for funsies" characters.

I'm gonna keep playing with Lucario for a little while though, I rather like him now that I'm getting the hang of him though I feel the same as I do with Greninja in that there probably aren't MUs where I'd prefer him over Rosa/MK.

EDIT: Actually, the fact that Aura Sphere Charge stops Sonic's spindash might be something of merit.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
@ L Latte Here's your mains if yew want to do what me and Mocha are doing
View attachment 42716 View attachment 42717
wut r u talkin about I main Jiggly and Zelda
also Re: narrowing down mains

I should probably stop screwing around with other characters and just stick to Rosalina, I haven't played her more than a few matches in the last three weeks or so and she's definitely the character I find the most fun/play the best with. If I'm being completely honest with myself I should also drop Greninja as a secondary, because there isn't a single MU where I feel like I should switch to him over Rosalina or MK. Him and Lucario will probably end up being my "for funsies" characters.

I'm gonna keep playing with Lucario for a little while though, I rather like him now that I'm getting the hang of him though I feel the same as I do with Greninja in that there probably aren't MUs where I'd prefer him over Rosa/MK.
Kind of unrelated to your post, but over at another forum I go to, people say Rosalina is cheap. I just can not see how that's the case

EDIT: Welcome back, @ Lozjam Lozjam pal!

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hello Zelda's.
I am back!
I am sorry, I had to go take a trip to Bionis to establish and forge some new ties to be complacent with the Great Ganondorf! Also you know... You girls can't really talk about Xenoblade X..... Bionis has you way beat on that.... And all of the Zelda Wii U has died down so much for so many people, people get disinterested...
So, how many mains did @ Macchiato Macchiato go through while I was away?
Is there anyone I have to do destroy?
Did you girls miss me?
BAHAHAHAHA!
I did. Welcome back \o/
Did you destroy anyone while you were in Bionis?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'm more confident in my Puff than my Peach. That's basically the main reason why I main Alph, to see people rage quit.
Ew, Alph? Pikmin 3 was a good game and all but I HATE Alph's character design and how he looks.
Also I'm salty about losing Shady Olimar :(

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I meant to pour myself a little rum

then I started daydreaming while pouring

then I accidentally filled the entire glass

tonight's gonna be a fun night
Make sure to post all Tipsy/drunk activities you do. :happysheep:

Anyone want to play smash wii u for a bit?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

Kind of unrelated to your post, but over at another forum I go to, people say Rosalina is cheap. I just can not see how that's the case
In fairness, she's Smash's first puppet character and it's a mechanic nobody's had to fight in these games before, so I'd imagine she's strange and confusing to fight for some people.

Spirst

If we're bringing back stuff from 1.0.0, bring back Greninja's hydro pump. It's all I ask for.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I think the ability to easily remove Rosalina being quite lightweight and floaty, mixed with Luma being easily disposable, make her more balanced then people give her credit for. High tier yes, but still fine.

Whether or not people like her or not is a different story and to that I say:
989.png

Latte

Smash Ace
lol
just
lol
Do they think Zelda is cheap cuz she can kill at 70%? :^)
I really hope not, but I actually wouldn't be shocked if they did

In fairness, she's Smash's first puppet character and it's a mechanic nobody's had to fight in these games before, so I'd imagine she's strange and confusing to fight for some people.
Their main reason was her uair, not the puppeteer mechanic. Her uair is good, but cheap? No way.
No, I'm maining Alph.

but your Peach was so good.
My Peach was very, very bad.
I'm going to start secondarying(lol) whoever you're maining. I thought you were maining Jiggly, but I guess you're maining Alph, so I'll go switch my secondary to him rn

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I really hope not, but I actually wouldn't be shocked if they did

Their main reason was her uair, not the puppeteer mechanic. Her uair is good, but cheap? No way.

My Peach was very, very bad.
I'm going to start secondarying(lol) whoever you're maining. I thought you were maining Jiggly, but I guess you're maining Alph, so I'll go switch my secondary to him rn
I co-main alph and jiggly. I always main 2 chars at a time. If your gonna just secondary who I main, time to switch into Diddy and sheik ;)

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I did. Welcome back \o/
Did you destroy anyone while you were in Bionis?
Eh... It was kind of slow there. I only destroyed some machines, some gods, some telethia... It was pretty fun.. Albeit the best times I had there was copping British Accents, Getting a good rhythm going, and chaining my attacks....

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Do they reflect it upwards into the air with the punch like other projectiles?
Yep. Well, Pit does and I never had this happen before until yesterday. The replay is shared if you want to look into it.

It would be hilarious if that made the reflector cause damage to Falco once it came back.

Reflecting the reflector yo.
It doesn't for some reason. Do the Pits reflect projectiles with their Upperdash and Electroshock Arms or negate them?

If we're bringing back stuff from 1.0.0, bring back Greninja's hydro pump. It's all I ask for.
Falco's Fair spike please and thank you. :p

Last edited:

Spirst

You guys can go ahead and be coffee pals. I'll just be right over with the hard stuff having a good time and eventually forgetting everything that's happened tonight.

@ Lavani Lavani #rumpals

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Can't even wink right smh
You're gonna have to switch secondaries a lot
Eh... It was kind of slow there. I only destroyed some machines, some gods, some telethia... It was pretty fun.. Albeit the best times I had there was copping British Accents, Getting a good rhythm going, and chaining my attacks....
Question: do you hear area music while you're there in person? This is vital so I know whether or not to move to Valak Mountain.

Also @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 I like your new profile picture. I feel like I've seen it somewhere before... where'd you get it?

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Can't even wink right smh

You're gonna have to switch secondaries a lot

Question: do you hear area music while you're there in person? This is vital so I know whether or not to move to Valak Mountain.

Also @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 I like your new profile picture. I feel like I've seen it somewhere before... where'd you get it?
Oh what really? Thanks lol. I'm not sure because I've had it saved for a while, but I think it originally came from the Xenoblade wiki.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Water Shuriken nerf is the thing I think should be reverted, but 1.0.0 Hydro Pump was so hilarious and pretty much the best thing in the game.

memories said:
You guys can go ahead and be coffee pals. I'll just be right over with the hard stuff having a good time and eventually forgetting everything that's happened tonight.

@ Lavani Lavani #rumpals
ayy gorl whatchu drinkin

I got a bottle of Ron Diaz spiced rum, it's ok but I'm not liking it as much as Kraken black. It only cost half as much though so it's k

also there is a delicious middle ground for us here

For the record, I love apple cider too, but no one here would probably want to be a #appleciderpals
apple cider is SO GOOD

Last edited:

Spirst

For the record, I love apple cider too, but no one here would probably want to be a #appleciderpals
I LOVE apple cider. I'd drink that **** every day if I could (which I probably could manage to do somehow but at that rate I would probably turn into an apple so no thanks).

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You are mistaken. Apple cider is literally one of the best things on this planet. #appleciderpals

Top Bottom