• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The Zelda Social - where you learn AT's for everyone except Zelda

lol this seems pretty interesting though. I've been trying Falco on and off and he might become a secondary or something. This could be useful
I just tested the other Fire Birds and Fox's Fire Fox and they all roll when held down. It's just the speed of Fast Fire Bird makes it much more worthwhile since if there is less ending lag, then it's better than Falco Phantasm for travel and burst movement.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Sis, how'd yew make your profile picture?
There's various ways you can do it if you have any kind of photo editing program. I used an online one though. It's called: www.picmonkey.com

Once there, go to "Collage". You can tinker around with different layouts, and just upload your saved pictures onto there. I think the standard default collage has room for 3 pictures. If you mess around though, you can find room for more... or less. And after you're done with everything, just save, and choose the destination on your computer you want it sent to.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
There's various ways you can do it if you have any kind of photo editing program. I used an online though. It's called: www.picmonkey.com

Once there, go to "Collage". You can tinker around with different layouts, and just upload your saved pictures onto there. I think the standard default collage has room for 3 pictures. If you mess around though, you can find room for more... or less. And after you're done with everything, just save, and choose the destination on your computer you want it sent to.
Where'd yew find those images?

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Guys, I need opinions. I'm thinking of dropping Robin and Palutena and going with just Shulk and Zelda. Shulk has so many intricacies and AT's that you can do that really improve his gameplay, and I don't feel like I'm using him to his fullest potential while I have to worry about 4 characters. Thoughts?

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Any person you fight on a frequent basis will inevitably become predictable with any character. It's up to them to mix it up now and then if the situation calls for it.

But if we're talking about a general standpoint, Zelda feels more predictable to fight against than Greninja

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9

Between Robin, Shulk, and Palutena - what do you like about each character?

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Guys, I need opinions. I'm thinking of dropping Robin and Palutena and going with just Shulk and Zelda. Shulk has so many intricacies and AT's that you can do that really improve his gameplay, and I don't feel like I'm using him to his fullest potential while I have to worry about 4 characters. Thoughts?
If you like Shulk more than them, go for it. Narrowing your focus will help you improve in the long run.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Any person you fight on a frequent basis will inevitably become predictable with any character. It's up to them to mix it up now and then if the situation calls for it.

But if we're talking about a general standpoint, Zelda feels more predictable to fight against than Greninja

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9

Between Robin, Shulk, and Palutena - what do you like about each character?
Well, Shulk is the one I have the most fun playing and I just love his character. Xenoblade is also my favorite game ever, so that's a thing. I really like Robin and Palutena's playstyle as well as FE:A and KI:U but I just feel less dedicated to them I guess.

Seki_

Smash Cadet
NNID
RCX420
Play what you find fun, from a competitive strandpoint :4robinf: and :4palutena: have options an cover some of :4zelda: and:4shulk:'s bad MUs, so I wouldn't totally drop them if I were you

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Well, Shulk is the one I have the most fun playing and I just love his character. Xenoblade is also my favorite game ever, so that's a thing. I really like Robin and Palutena's playstyle as well as FE:A and KI:U but I just feel less dedicated to them I guess.
Then I would start putting quite a bit of time into Shulk. I mean like, at least 2-3 weeks. Later, decide if you still enjoy using the character. Seeing improvement of course, will definitely encourage you to keep using him. But even if you feel like you see yourself getting nowhere with him, don't give up. Some characters have a really tough learning curve.

Then use Robin and Palutena as alts/secondaries, or for MUs you're more comfy with.

IMO anyway

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Here's another thing; Vilager can pocket another villager's tree...and it kills at 0% iirc
I was on For Fun last night in a friendly group, and one round I just watched this Villager and Kirby pocket-trading a tree back and forth over and over. They started jumping around and seeing what they could do before one finally KO'd the other. Don't remember which died, but it was pretty entertaining to watch, insta-death and all.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hello Zelda's.
I am back!
I am sorry, I had to go take a trip to Bionis to establish and forge some new ties to be complacent with the Great Ganondorf! Also you know... You girls can't really talk about Xenoblade X..... Bionis has you way beat on that.... And all of the Zelda Wii U has died down so much for so many people, people get disinterested...
So, how many mains did @ Macchiato Macchiato go through while I was away?
Is there anyone I have to do destroy?
Did you girls miss me?
BAHAHAHAHA!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
@ Nammy12 Nammy12
I believe I can play, I would only be on the gamepad however(If it's on Wii U I can play on 3DS as well). I will do my best however regarding the circumstances. What's her/your NNiD.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
@ Nammy12 Nammy12
I believe I can play, I would only be on the gamepad however(If it's on Wii U I can play on 3DS as well). I will do my best however regarding the circumstances. What's her/your NNiD.
She uses my account.
I'll add you.
Edit: actually, I don't know your NNID.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Thanks for the advice everyone. I think I'll stay with Shulk/Zelda for now and take a couple of weeks to start really incorporating Shulk's AT's into my playstyle. I'll see how I feel about Robin/Palutena after that.
@ Mocha Mocha
How do I look?

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9
Honestly I think yew should go Shulk and Zelda or yew could main Alph and Jiggs.
Omg you changed mains again LOL. Your Peach is soooo good tho. Tbh I think you should main her

And I'd rather play Diddy before Olimar/Alph. Yes, I hate fighting them that much that I'd rather play as a braindead monkey :^) Jiggly is kinda fun tho

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Thanks for the advice everyone. I think I'll stay with Shulk/Zelda for now and take a couple of weeks to start really incorporating Shulk's AT's into my playstyle. I'll see how I feel about Robin/Palutena after that.

Omg you changed mains again LOL. Your Peach is soooo good tho. Tbh I think you should main her

And I'd rather play Diddy before Olimar/Alph. Yes, I hate fighting them that much that I'd rather play as a braindead monkey :^) Jiggly is kinda fun tho
I'm more confident in my Puff than my Peach. That's basically the main reason why I main Alph, to see people rage quit.

Latte

Smash Ace
I have hazelnut coffee
I'm more confident in my Puff than my Peach. That's basically the main reason why I main Alph, to see people rage quit.
Olimar and Alph are a ton of fun to use. Good choice, gurl
#coffeepals
What if these are the final mains that I don't switch.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaAHhahHAhahHAHahHAHajHAAHhakjnslaksjkwjelfhnlsdibaj

EDIT: I think I'm going to follow Macchiato around and switch my secondary to whoever he mains, just for the fun of it. It'll actually be good practice for learning all of the characters' MUs, movesets, etc. since Macchiato switches mains so often. Jigglypuff, here I come :^)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I asked this before, but I think the Pits' Upperdash and Electroshock Arms treat Falco's Reflector as a projectile. It's so weird....

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I meant to pour myself a little rum

then I started daydreaming while pouring

then I accidentally filled the entire glass

tonight's gonna be a fun night

I asked this before, but I think the Pits' Upperdash and Electroshock Arms treat Falco's Reflector as a projectile. It's so weird....
Do they reflect it upwards into the air with the punch like other projectiles?

Last edited:
Top Bottom