• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Thank you! (Also thanks Mocha-sis!) I've been looking for this everywhere, lol. I didn't even know she had that animation. Do you know the source as well? :]
This is the official Classic or All-Star ending picture for Marth, one or the other. Nintendo probably hacked it to give her the Superspicy Curry effect minus the flames, so she looks like she's swooning over Marf's bishounen goodness. :^)

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
This is the official Classic or All-Star ending picture for Marth, one or the other. Nintendo probably hacked it to give her the Superspicy Curry effect minus the flames, so she looks like she's swooning over Marf's bishounen goodness. :^)
Spot on! I was confused since I don't have the Wii U version of smash. Thank you!! :)

Latte

Smash Ace
GUYS I HAVE A QUESTION.

Where and how do you photoshop stuffs onto gifs? I wanna start making dem but I'm a noob and I don't know xD
My process is as follows:
  1. Get a GIF, then split it into frames using this.
  2. Save each frame of the GIF.
  3. Open and edit each frame in a drawing or photo editing application. I use Painttool SAI, though even something like MS Paint is good enough.
  4. After editing and saving each frame, reconstruct the GIF using a GIF creator, such as this one.
EDIT Oh, @ Cenizas Cenizas already replied to your post. Yolo

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Actually, if you have Photoshop CS3 or any version newer than that you can also animate in Photoshop.

Just go to Window > Animation and the animation panel will pop up. You can open GIFs in PS and every frame will show up as a different layer activated in a different frame.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Hey, we're raiding the Robin boards right?
I don't wanna get raid material together for the wrong character xD

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Someone remotivate me to continue doing pushups.
If you don't your arms and chest will be flabby and I'll be out of your league when I move to Australia.

(also it's good for your health etc)

Alright, I'll add you then make a room. I'm kind of nervous, because good Villagers terrify me
Oh I've been using the Mii brawler a lot lately, so expect to see those two :p

warionumbah2

Smash Master
If you don't do push ups you'll be a scrawny weakling with a twig like body.jk.Try diamond push ups those are my favs, oh also hindu push ups are great too always keep your body guessing. Do it to stay healthy i guess.

Not everyone has the mindset to do push ups,work out,go gym.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
So I guess I have a Flying Gem in X now. I wonder if this is banned from online play.

If you stop you won't be able to punch annoying people as hard as you could otherwise! Violence solves all of life's annoying problems.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
So I guess I have a Flying Gem in X now. I wonder if this is banned from online play.

If you stop you won't be able to punch annoying people as hard as you could otherwise! Violence solves all of life's annoying problems.
Omg we're so similar.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Normal Gem is the only gem found in X/Y. Flying Gem isn't legal
I know Normal Gem is the only legitimately obtainable one, I'm just wondering if the game will actually prevent me from using other ones.

I'll try in a few minutes I guess

Soul.

I know Normal Gem is the only legitimately obtainable one, I'm just wondering if the game will actually prevent me from using other ones.

I'll try in a few minutes I guess
I don't think the game will can read the other gems.
thats just me though

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Find a photo of what you want to put into the gif, and use the lasso tool to take what you need. Save the lassoed portion as its own separate file. Now take the file you just saved and place it onto the gif. Duplicate the image you took so you have enough for all the frames and place them onto each one. Then just merge each photoshop onto each frame of the gif. This is sort of a crude explanation, but I hope this helps.
My process is as follows:
  1. Get a GIF, then split it into frames using this.
  2. Save each frame of the GIF.
  3. Open and edit each frame in a drawing or photo editing application. I use Painttool SAI, though even something like MS Paint is good enough.
  4. After editing and saving each frame, reconstruct the GIF using a GIF creator, such as this one.
EDIT Oh, @ Cenizas Cenizas already replied to your post. Yolo
Thanks gorls! I shall save dis info. TEEHEE I'VE GOT A LOT OF GIFS I WANNA MAKE cx.

Latte

Smash Ace
@ Fernosaur Fernosaur - Thanks for playing, even though it ended up only being a few matches!

I think part of the lag is due to my entire family using WiFi nonstop throughout the day. Maybe sometime we can play when it's nighttime where I live.

What's your time zone?

Last edited:
Top Bottom