• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

PlayStation 4 is overrated. imho

Only game that stands out is Uncharted 4. The rest are HD remasters. Even until now, most of the new games suck. Order 1886 was a massive flop

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
PlayStation 4 is overrated. imho

Only game that stands out is Uncharted 4. The rest are HD remasters. Even until now, most of the new games suck. Order 1886 was a massive flop
The Order: 1886, was a major disappointment, but by no means was it a flop. It's actually doing pretty well in terms of sales.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
The time limit is stupid and you don't have a lot of control over your strategy which isn't really a good thing in a puzzle game. But yeah, it's cute.
Can't complain that it's free though. Stocking up on lives with streetpass should be easy enough anyway.

The Order: 1886, was a major disappointment, but by no means was it a flop. It's actually doing pretty well in terms of sales.
The good sales won't last long. It will do well at the first week then it will start simmering down a LOT after

It happened with Destiny, and Watch Dogs. It will happen with this game

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The good sales won't last long. It will do well at the first week then it will start simmering down a LOT after

It happened with Destiny, and Watch Dogs. It will happen with this game
You may be right. However, PS4 owners are thirsty for anything new so it's obvious that the game is doing well as of now. You said that Uncharted 4 was the only one that stands out but in my opinion Bloodborne looks really good. I'm looking forward to it. Yes, I own a PS4. (No I don't own The Order) I actually hadn't touched my PS4 in weeks until the release of DmC, which I adore, and, as you stated, is nothing more than a remake. So I can see where you're coming from.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I have a XBone but that one belongs to my dad more than it belongs to me. The only game I was interested in trying when I got it was the Halo collection but I ended up not liking it much. Now the only thing there that interests me at all is Kingdom Hearts 3

I go Nintendo all the way because they're the only ones that manage to make games that hook me for days. The only non-Nintendo game that got close to doing that to me was Kingdom Hearts 2.

Soul.

PlayStation fanbase is full of graphic-something people who only care about graphics when none of their games do the same thing Nintendo does. Xbox is another story.
nintendo master race though

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
You know what?

Anyone wanna play with me? I think after all this time I should return to using Samus as a secondary. I'm trying her out in For Glory right now and so far she's been great.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
PlayStation fanbase is full of graphic-something people who only care about graphics when none of their games do the same thing Nintendo does. Xbox is another story.
I'll agree with you, Nintendo all the way. PlayStation is my next go-to though, if only because of Naughty Dog. Microsoft has milked the Halo and Gears franchises to the point of disgust. Shame too, those were genuinely great franchises for a time.

Soul.

I'll agree with you, Nintendo all the way. PlayStation is my next go-to though, if only because of Naughty Dog. Microsoft has milked the Halo and Gears franchises to the point of disgust. Shame too, those were genuinely great franchises for a time.
Microsoft has ruined lots of franchises

D

Deleted member

This I can agree with.
PlayStation = omg ze graphix
Xbox = $$$
Nintendo = having actual fun playing games

I don't get the console wars either.

D

Deleted member

I didn't know they had made a Conker game.
Project Spark is here to troll everyone, unless you're talking about Bad Fur Day (and its Xbox remake) or Pocket Tales.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I didn't know they had made a Conker game.
It censored way to much. The games humor suffered majorly as well as making some parts way too easy. Aside from that the game was decent though. But Microsoft and it's idiot self didn't even advertise the game, at all.

D

Deleted member

It censored way to much. The games humor suffered majorly as well as making some parts way too easy. Aside from that the game was decent though. But Microsoft and it's idiot self didn't even advertise the game, at all.
I never played the remake, so that's good I guess.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh my god I hate Flip Jump.

It's this one move that makes fighting ZSS hard for me. My god it's so annoying and it always seem to hit somehow.

/salt

One of my friends has a debt of $415

He's been going around asking for help. He asked me to MM someone since he knows I play Smash 4 competitively. I told him him, "Are you out of your mind? LOL"

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Why don't we have more frame data. :(

Mega Man's FAir autocancels on frame 39. Full hop fast fall is like... 36 frames.

Sakuwhyyyyy

Edit: And the IASA is like... frame 42. ALL I WANT IS TO BUFFER A UTILT.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
To the Pokemon players here:

Looking at OU set usage, I'm seeing Skill Swap used extensively on Cresselia. Is there a specific threat in mind for this or is it just to make things reliant on their ability offensively easier to tank? Because I pretty much haven't seen Skill Swap used on Cress in singles format and with things that seem obvious to want this against banned (M-Kang, M-Luc, and M-Mawile come to mind namely) it seems a little odd to me that it's become her mainstay move now.

EDIT: Okay I see now, mainly it's for beating Shadow Tag and other uses with stolen abilities are icing.

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Why do people still use Cresselia in the first place? Psychic's been getting the nerf hammer throughout generations. And though I've been out of the loop with the meta, last I checked, Dark and Ghost types were everywhere in OU.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Why do people still use Cresselia in the first place? Psychic's been getting the nerf hammer throughout generations. And though I've been out of the loop with the meta, last I checked, Dark and Ghost types were everywhere in OU.
Because she is adorbs.

Honestly idk, I haven't touched Showdown since January 2014. Early in the gen she was used for bulk despite typing concerns + Lunar Dance being able to refresh Megas (which was actually pretty huge, being able to practically get a second M-Kang). Lunar Dance isn't even in her February usage though...

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
@ Mocha Mocha Those stained glass-like pictures of the Smash characters really are popular huh? I use the Greninja one myself as an avatar in Bulbagarden.

Though considering how awesome they look it's no surprise they're popular. That Greninja looks so badass and diabolical.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Because she is adorbs.

Honestly idk, I haven't touched Showdown since January 2014. Early in the gen she was used for bulk despite typing concerns + Lunar Dance being able to refresh Megas (which was actually pretty huge, being able to practically get a second M-Kang). Lunar Dance isn't even in her February usage though...
Psychic is actually my fav type (also cause bias toward my fav Pokemon). But I guess that's the Zelda syndrome of mine, eh? Liking a char that's bad, but using it anyway.

And the last time I was on Showdown was to test out some mono type teams in 5th gen. I did not know that tidbit about Lunar Dance. Again, been really behind lately, especially in ORAS.

@ FullMoon FullMoon I've seen these stained glass arts here and there, and yeah they're pretty neat. The only other thing I saw were the sprites like these:

I'm not sure how many artists out there have designed separate arts for each char.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Psychic is actually my fav type (also cause bias toward my fav Pokemon). But I guess that's the Zelda syndrome of mine, eh? Liking a char that's bad, but using it anyway.
Great taste gorl! Psychic and Grass have so many adorable Pokes but are both bleh typings, it's kind of sad ;_; Fortunately outside of Lilligant most of my favorites of each type are plenty viable.

This discussion has also reminded me that Cresselia was gen 4, goodbye Vaporeon you've been replaced in my sig.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I think if I were to think of my favorite types, it would probably be either Dark or Fighting as they probably have most of my favorites.

For reference from Dark there's Greninja, Darkrai, Umbreon, Bisharp, Zoroark, Houndoom and to a lesser extent Sableye. From Fighting I have Gallade, Lucario, Hawlucha, Medicham, Poliwrath and Heracross. Oh, and Pangoro is among my favorites and is from both types.

Though I also like Steel, Bug and Grass mons a good deal too.

Hell, I think I like 90% of the Pokémon out there to an extent.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I won a drunk tournament with like 10 people and I used Zeldawful once or twice.

She failed me by not going UP with Farore's wind and instead going sideways and killing herself.
It may have been because I was drunk but it's probably because she's bad.

It's on video somewhere on twitch.
No she SD'd because you've given up all hope with her.
dw sis, easy does it

Link this please?

Last edited:
It's probably because Zelderp was bad

I'm the only mod present atm. Lol. Nice timing

Last edited:
Nintendo's decision making has been so off

I mean, the naming of ANY console they make, their stupid gripe with YT content creators, and their advertising abilities. It's AWFUL

Even in Smash, they're dumb. I mean.... they let :4diddy: exist

Last edited:
Top Bottom